It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1/22 Who You Crappin Dan
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
The tranny starts us off with Dan telling us the walk out at combines are slave market bad optics. Same guy tells us to look at their bodies. Who you crappin? Mully rightly telling him he is dumb.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
pittmike wrote:
The tranny starts us off with Dan telling us the walk out at combines are slave market bad optics. Same guy tells us to look at their bodies. Who you crappin? Mully rightly telling him he is dumb.

I actually sort of agree with him from the optics POV. The comparison starts to break down when you realize that they are about to realize a level of wealth most Americans can only dream of attaining.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:16 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Dan is just pathetic at this stage in his career.

Last edited by ToxicMasculinity on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:20 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hank Scorpio wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I actually sort of agree with him from the optics POV. The comparison starts to break down when you realize that they are about to realize a level of wealth most Americans can only dream of attaining.

We should also a stop judging people about to engage in a career that requires most being in top physical shape to be able to perform the job , on their bodies before they’re hired .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
pittmike wrote:

This is the same Dan Bernstein who called black athletes "wang whippers" and wants us to LOOK. AT. THEIR. BODIES., called WNBA players wildebeests, and wondered what would happen if he bred his son with Brittney Griner.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:23 pm 

Turned the show on today and they were both talking about chopping wood. I had no idea both of them were so manly. I was impressed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Turned the show on today and they were both talking about chopping wood. I had no idea both of them were so manly. I was impressed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
If you ask him he'll say he has evolved. But if a 24 year old pitcher says that about tweets he made as a teenager Danny will quickly call BS. He is nothing but a troll at this point in his career.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:23 pm 

I turned it on just as he started talking about it during tranny. I thought it was a bit. No idea why I thought that considering who was talking.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Mac also let him know he disagrees

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:08 pm 

And of course Parkins doesn't understand token black and sees racism. Despite the narrative, representation along demographics lines is one of the things movies and TV gets mostly right and has since the early-to-mid 60s. That's why South Park and Family Guy parodied it but didn't actually try to fix something that isnt broken. If you are trying to create an accurate, diverse racial representation of America in a sitcom you are going to have a room of white people and one or two black people. It's like people dont know that the black population is only around 13%.

The only people who are historically underrepresented in movies and TV until recently are hispanics.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Especially since the sitcom Off the Boat elevated Chinese representation.