It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac said this during "Can't do it". He also added that Goff had a beef with a lot of people at the station.

Who had this first? Me. Years ago when you all called me crazy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
I also said this Goff beefed with Drinky. But no one believed me there either.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:52 pm 

No matter what Mac said today you are still crazy

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Beardown wrote:
Mac said this during "Can't do it". He also added that Goff had a beef with a lot of people at the station.

Who had this first? Me. Years ago when you all called me crazy.

What was the question that brought that out?

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Welcome back Beardown !!

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
badrogue17 wrote:
Welcome back Beardown !!

I never left. I had this first. And this is not even counting the Goff, DiCaro and Drinky beef. That one is deep. Deep as shit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
RFDC wrote:

If I was that type of poster, the copy cat thread would read: Beardown: Goff had his beef in me. I never had mine in him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff will get word of this and respond on twitter. He's the type that can't resist. He'll deny that he ever had a beef with Mac. Of course, that will be a lie. He's pissed that Mac said that. No doubt about that.

Last edited by Beardown on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:55 pm 

denisdman wrote:
RFDC wrote:

If I was that type of poster, the copy cat thread would read: Beardown: Goff had his beef in me. I never had mine in him.

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:56 pm 

Beerdown wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Welcome back Beardown !!

I never left. I had this first. And this is not even counting the Goff, DiCaro and Drinky beef. That one is deep. Deep as shit.

Go away mult.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I remember Goff crying during the NFL kneeling drama. Mac said something like "let's play football, enough of the non football drama". Goff comes back with "he's one of them". Either a racist, or Nazi, or both were Goffs usuals.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
I remember Goff crying during the NFL kneeling drama. Mac said something like "let's play football, enough of the non football drama". Goff comes back with "he's one of them". Either a racist, or Nazi, or both were Goffs usuals.

Yeah. But Goff's hatred of Mac started long before Kapernick. And I never quite got it. Because Mac was the guy letting him sub on his show more than Bernstein and Boers would allow Goff to sub on their show. Yet Goff always viewed Mac as the enemy and worshiped B&B.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
That's why Mac stealing his show and getting his ass fired is so funny.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
vitoscotti wrote:

Not sure if that was tongue in cheek or not but doesn't matter. My recollection is all was fine and Goff would sub on Mac and Spieg's show etc and Mac always seems to help out producers etc. Then after one of Mac's "breaks" Goff for whatever reason broke bad like hell with non stop Daaannn MaaaaNeeeellls and other jokes. Mac came back and never let him sub again.

After all that Goff got the job with Bernsie until Mac came back and took it. Goff knows that even though he doesn't say a word Mac held the silent grudge and took a long time but stuck it right up his ass.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
pittmike wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Not sure if that was tongue in cheek or not but doesn't matter. My recollection is all was fine and Goff would sub on Mac and Spieg's show etc and Mac always seems to help out producers etc. Then after one of Mac's "breaks" Goff for whatever reason broke bad like hell with non stop Daaannn MaaaaNeeeellls and other jokes. Mac came back and never let him sub again.

After all that Goff got the job with Bernsie until Mac came back and took it. Goff knows that even though he doesn't say a word Mac held the silent grudge and took a long time but stuck it right up his ass.

I agree with everything you wrote, but that last sentence. I don't think Mac has an ounce of care of sticking it to Goff or that it was Goff's show he took over. Goff broke bad like you said, and Mac likely figured...ok, fine....fuck off. His return to the score would have 100% been about getting back on the air and earning a living. Time Slot....who's show got whacked would have been of no concern. At this stage he has to be too old to waste any energy therel

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:16 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I remember it oh too well. Goff continued "they're amoung us and we don't even know it". Goff reacted on twitter and on the air.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
wdelaney72 wrote:
pittmike wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

I agree with everything you wrote, but that last sentence. I don't think Mac has an ounce of care of sticking it to Goff or that it was Goff's show he took over. Goff broke bad like you said, and Mac likely figured...ok, fine....fuck off. His return to the score would have 100% been about getting back on the air and earning a living. Time Slot....who's show got whacked would have been of no concern. At this stage he has to be too old to waste any energy therel

Probably right.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:48 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
beardown.... now that drinky and goff are gone who will you target next? i mean dicaro is low hanging fruit and too easier... how about you choose to stalk mcdoink? he seems to be the weakest of the 6 daypart hosts.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:55 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
He didn't care about Goff. He said as much. Goff acted like an ass to him who knows why, who really cares? I bet it felt good to replace Bernstein.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:39 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
pittmike wrote:

Definitely. There was a time when Goff went farther than everyone else with all the Daaannn MaaaNeeell jokes. If I was Mac that would have pissed me off that some producer was taking shots at me with the safety of the B&B show. This is one of the many reasons I have enjoyed Goff's fall from grace.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:06 pm 

Goff was probably the thinnest skin guy at the station. Don't think he can deal with criticism. How many times would he make a point of saying how he would not care about twitter remarks, reply back to be funny, etc. Then go on and on about twitter remarks/text lines, etc.

Obvious he didnt like Mac, big deal. His virtue signaling everyday was just tiresome, thus he is no longer on the air.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
Beerdown wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Welcome back Beardown !!

Mods, Please delete this ID. It is too close to the original.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Panther pislA wrote:
Beerdown wrote:

Mods, Please delete this ID. It is too close to the original.

hmm.... **logs out and creates Panther pis1a mult**

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

The more interesting thing was when Mac said "Goff had a beef with a lot of guys at the station". A lot of guys?

Who do you think they were? Light em up!!!!!!

And I'll bet, like with Mac, Goff hatred of other guys was for no good reason. Goff has issues.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Beardown wrote:
The more interesting thing was when Mac said "Goff had a beef with a lot of guys at the station". A lot of guys?

And I'll bet, like with Mac, Goff hatred of other guys was for no good reason. Goff has issues.

Goff thought he was a made man, he's too dumb to know it can all disappear overnight.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Goff was nothing more than an example of the radio version of the Peter Principle. I knew it would end like it did. I said it ten years ago when MANY were clamoring for more airtime for him. His inflated sense of self worth did him in. The only consolation was the neutering of Berns.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
billypootons wrote:
beardown.... now that drinky and goff are gone who will you target next? i mean dicaro is low hanging fruit and too easier... how about you choose to stalk mcdoink? he seems to be the weakest of the 6 daypart hosts.

McDoink doesn't seem to be mean or thin-skinned, just a moron.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mr. Reason wrote:
Goff was nothing more than an example of the radio version of the Peter Principle. I knew it would end like it did. I said it ten years ago when MANY were clamoring for more airtime for him. His inflated sense of self worth did him in. The only consolation was the neutering of Berns.

Yep.

I tried to help Goff. We all did. He was just too cocky and arrogant to take advice. The problem is he got "B&B muscles". Meaning he always had their protection as the producer chiming in. But their thing was never gonna work for him once he got out on his own. He never realized that. And I told him that. But I'm just a dumb ass cracker on a message board.

Drinky, too. The party boy with an attitude doesn't work when your past 30. Especially when you have kids. He wouldn't take my advice either.

I'm not as dumb as they thought. They realize it now. Too late.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:35 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Beardown wrote:

That would be a good question for next Wednesday...Who were the other guys he had a beef with?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Beardown wrote:
I'm not as dumb as they thought. They realize it now. Too late.

You are. You're just savant-like about mediocre radio talent. So you've got that going for you.