It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bernsie Is Weird
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Of course he is. In many ways some good, some bad, some funny and some not. Today's entry is his latest catchphrase. It has been coming up when discussing construction and usually for Cub Wrigley area work or studio renovation.

What is the fascination with construction guys having "wire rimmed glasses"? Ans what doe that imply?

Last edited by pittmike on Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bernsie Is Weird
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:37 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
pittmike wrote:
Of course he is. In many ways some good, some bad, some sunny and some not. Today's entry is his latest catchphrase. It has been coming up when discussing construction and usually for Cub Wrigley area work or studio renovation.

What is the fascination with construction guys having "wire rimmed glasses"? Ans what doe that imply?
All this needs to be a bigfan post is a couple more question marks and some words in all caps.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:55 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Of course he is. In many ways some good, some bad, some sunny and some not. Today's entry is his latest catchphrase. It has been coming up when discussing construction and usually for Cub Wrigley area work or studio renovation.

All this needs to be a bigfan post is a couple more questions marks and some words in all caps.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
pittmike wrote:

All this needs to be a bigfan post is a couple more question marks and some words in all caps.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:21 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Frank Coztansa wrote:
pittmike wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Sometimes stream of consciousness leads to humor.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:35 am 

pizza_Place: Apart Pizza
pittmike wrote:
Sometimes stream of consciousness leads to humor.
you would THINK SO, but then again ASS HOLEs LEASH and FRANK were never funny????

OR, never concious??????? lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:33 am 

pizza_Place: Amato's
I heard this "segment" and the resulting back-and-forth with McDoink and said to myself, "I am done with this show forever" and PTB to Kap.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Have not listened to show forever. Only get my news on Bernsie from this site and his twitter(which I have to follow/unfollow when he gets in his political virtue signaling).

He is great to follow during Bears game.

In regards to why I don't listen anymore? Just boring. With B&B in the day I found him to be a jerk and know it was his schtick, but he had some material that made me laugh so hard sometimes. He was good.

Then Serious Dan started and all down hill. Him and Goff was the end and now its does anyone even listen? Do they have good ratings? Maybe they do.

Worse than Bernsie is McKnight , just everytime I hear or see him I picture him being the annoying cell phone salesman or pooring be a beer at some hipster bar. He adds no value to and is just boring.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
I'm sorry if you have EVER found Bernstein funny...you enjoy your Emo Phillips, Henry Cho, and Rita Rudner stand ups on your VHS tapes. :roll: