It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: shut the fuck up dan
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:14 am 

i havent tuned in since pre covid and let me tell you.... i just... its like... *insert every bernstien mannerism here

dude, NO FUCKING SHIT ITS NICE TO GO OUTSIDE. what kind of bitch ass pussy burrito are you? you had to be quarrantined to realize its good for health to go outside? shut the fuck up bitch you sound weak as shit.

Post subject: Re: shut the fuck up dan
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:18 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Yeah not too crazy about his golf game chatter. Sounds like his son is ready for the tour.

But hey, Covid.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:40 am 

“The virus is still in charge.” Yeah but only championships matter.....

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:56 am 

Between Bernstein, Mac, and Parkins, I don't know who is the bigger pussy at the station. Shit is never going to be a 100% normal, get used to it. Listening to the 1st segment of Mac and Parkins was brutal. Both complaining about people having people over for cookouts and shit.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:20 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Dennis do you like kids?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:23 am 

Nas wrote:
Dennis do you like kids?

No. And I like hearing about them about as much as I like hearing about other people’s fantasy teams.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:26 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
schmitty1121 wrote:
Between Bernstein, Mac, and Parkins, I don't know who is the bigger pussy at the station. Shit is never going to be a 100% normal, get used to it. Listening to the 1st segment of Mac and Parkins was brutal. Both complaining about people having people over for cookouts and shit.

There's mounting evidence that lockdowns and social distancing don't do shit except for destroying economies and making neighbors hate each other. Hopefully this version of SARS weakens just like the previous one. But the damage has been done.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
schmitty1121 wrote:

There's mounting evidence that lockdowns and social distancing don't do shit except for destroying economies and making neighbors hate each other. Hopefully this version of SARS weakens just like the previous one. But the damage has been done.

i was just thinking about this. maybe we over-reacted w/ shutting the whole country down? Why did we follow China's example? China is an authoritarian system which I dont think translated well doing it in our society.

I don't have any answers so i'm really no help. Just asking questions. One thing I know is if/when this is all over, we better learn from this and next time something like this comes around, we are better prepared and have a system where we don't need to shut the entire country down.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:45 am 

HawaiiYou wrote:
I don't have any answers so i'm really no help.

Great observation today.

Yup.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
denisdman wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
I don't have any answers so i'm really no help.

Great observation today.

Yup.

at least i'm being honest. unlike all these others who are so called experts but everything they say comes out to be incorrect. im looking for answers like a lot of people. nobody seems to be stepping up to provide those answers.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
schmitty1121 wrote:

There was no shortage of individuals predicting from the get-go this would be the outcome

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:20 am 
Site Admin

BigW72 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
schmitty1121 wrote:

There was no shortage of individuals predicting from the get-go this would be the outcome

I don't know if not locking down at all was the answer or if social distancing was necessary. But to hide behind calling it "science" when such a thing has never been done before and the models have been terrible and everyone is just guessing and then beat people over the head with "expertise" is bullshit. It's not some inarguable fact that "social distancing" works. Nobody even heard of social distancing a few months ago. Its wiki was created April 12. Please don't act as if it's some absolute truth even if you're the greatest virologist in history with an MD and six PhDs, because the truth is, you have no fucking idea.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:08 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
He had Drinky on to pimp the replay of the goodbye Terry show tonight. Talked about his kids and food. Nothing interesting.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
pittmike wrote:
He had Drinky on to pimp the replay of the goodbye Terry show tonight. Talked about his kids and food. Nothing interesting.

You can really see how fast your kids do grow when you see them every other weekend .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 2:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Tony's
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Mayor Lightfoot close all Chicago golf courses. And hasn't Governor Pritzker llimited golf to two people per group in Illinois

I ask because I thought I heard Bernstein say that he golfed in Chicago

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 3:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Tony's
denisdman wrote:
Yeah not too crazy about his golf game chatter. Sounds like his son is ready for the tour.

But hey, Covid.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Mayor Lightfoot ban golf in Chicago. And hasn't Governor Pritzker limited it to twesomes?

I ask because I thought I heard Bernstein say he golfed in Chicago, with this son and dad

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:16 am 

He is launching his show today with the first 20 min segment full of virus lecture.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:57 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
He replayed an interview with a Dr. who was on with McNeil and Parkins. The Dr. is not very optimistic at this point and said people who have not been directly impacted by it may not realize how serious it still is.

Dan and Julie should form a Mask Inspection Task Force.

He and his family near his parent's house. His daughter had to use the bathroom and he said they would have to drive back to their house to do so because if she has the virus and uses her grandparents bathroom she could kill them if they contract the virus.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:59 am 

Ryan Smith wrote:
denisdman wrote:

But hey, Covid.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Mayor Lightfoot ban golf in Chicago. And hasn't Governor Pritzker limited it to twesomes?

I ask because I thought I heard Bernstein say he golfed in Chicago, with this son and dad

His dad isn't playing a public course.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:01 am 

Tad Queasy wrote:
He replayed an interview with a Dr. who was on with McNeil and Parkins. The Dr. is not very optimistic at this point and said people who have not been directly impacted by it may not realize how serious it still is.

Dan and Julie should form a Mask Inspection Task Force.

He and his family near his parent's house. His daughter had to use the bathroom and he said they would have to drive back to their house to do so because if she has the virus and uses her grandparents bathroom she could kill them if they contract the virus.

we are way past the point where pissing in a yard should be frowned upon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:07 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
pittmike wrote:
He is launching his show today with the first 20 min segment full of virus lecture.

Does anyone listen to sports radio for virus talk? I find myself turning to sports to try and forget the world is going to hell but maybe I'm in the minority. I don't even watch TV because the commercials won't let you forget about the virus. I think they're trying to be uplifting but they have the opposite effect for me.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
MongoMuller wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Does anyone listen to sports radio for virus talk? I find myself turning to sports to try and forget the world is going to hell but maybe I'm in the minority. I don't even watch TV because the commercials won't let you forget about the virus. I think they're trying to be uplifting but they have the opposite effect for me.

Agreed on both counts. If I want news or extensive social & political commentary, I know where to go to get it.

I am tired of the non-stop mawkish commericals.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:26 am 
Site Admin

Tad Queasy wrote:
The Dr. is not very optimistic at this point and said people who have not been directly impacted by it may not realize how serious it still is.

Was he talking about catching a bad cold or having the economic future of your grandchildren destroyed?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:27 am 
Site Admin

MongoMuller wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I soon as I hear the piano plinking I hit the mute button.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 10:31 am 

MongoMuller wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Sports? What sports topic is actually relevant right now? I'm not even sure why anyone on The Score is doing shows right now, but sports are probably the worst topic right now.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:45 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Bernstein interviewed Abbatacola the other day regarding the latter's booking of guests for TB's 2017 farewell show.

That was odd.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:03 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Bernstein interviewed Abbatacola the other day regarding the latter's booking of guests for TB's 2017 farewell show.

That was odd.

Okay this is the second time. Just admit you have me on ignore. :lol:

pittmike wrote:

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Dan loves this kinda shit.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Gigio’s
Dude is definitely rooting for covid to win. Probably so he can do more “important radio”

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:03 pm 

Phor20 wrote:
Dude is definitely rooting for covid to win. Probably so he can do more “important radio”

great first post. thanks for coming

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next