It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:58 am 
1000 CLUB

He's 51 today.

I caught him bitching about Tom Brady playing catch with his Tampa Bay guys.

Then he also mentioned that he and his family went to a restaurant yesterday.

What's the fucking difference, Dan?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:02 pm 

Wow. Only 51. He could do this another 10 years and be the GOAT of Chicago sports radio.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Beardown wrote:
He's 51 today.

I caught him bitching about Tom Brady playing catch with his Tampa Bay guys.

Then he also mentioned that he and his family went to a restaurant yesterday.

What's the fucking difference, Dan?

It's Dan's Birthday. The story is a self present of sorts.

The story is a way of highlighting to himself that he is bigger than Tom Brady

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Ah...Dan's a Cancer. That explains the smarm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Parkins being the next Bernstein isn't panning out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Gotta admit he looks every bit of his 67 years .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

I don't get why he looks way older than his age.

He's really lived a stress free life. Relative to most people.

Doesn't work long hours. Doesn't do physical labor. He's healthy. Family is healthy. Claims he works out daily. Has always had financial security. Dad paid for Duke. Even in his early days of working, if he needed money, he always knew Dad would give it to him if he was in a pinch.

So I just don't get why he looks 71 when he's 51.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

I just heard Mac replay the interview Bernstein did with Crane Kenney

Bernstein is kissing his ass.

I just remember a year or 2 before the SCORE got the Cubs how Bernstein ripped his ass for months. Do you remember that? He called for him to be fired.

He thought it was stupid for them to stay at Wrigley Field. Wanted them to go to the suburbs. Now he praises the renovations and progress around the neighborhood.

Then when Dusty or Lou was in the playoffs, I think it was Lou, Crane had a priest poor holy water on the dug out to cure the curse of the Cubs. Remember that? Bernstein made fun of Crane for that as well. Ripped the shit out of him.

Now he sucks Crane's dick.

Funny.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn...Frozen!
Happy Birthday Mike!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:52 am 

Beardown wrote:

I just remember a year or 2 before the SCORE got the Cubs how Bernstein ripped his ass for months. Do you remember that? He called for him to be fired.

He thought it was stupid for them to stay at Wrigley Field. Wanted them to go to the suburbs. Now he praises the renovations and progress around the neighborhood.

Then when Dusty or Lou was in the playoffs, I think it was Lou, Crane had a priest poor holy water on the dug out to cure the curse of the Cubs. Remember that? Bernstein made fun of Crane for that as well. Ripped the shit out of him.

Funny.

Kenney was a creepy incompetent in Bernstein's mind before he became a Score partner. Now he is a respected corporate manager. He still has the baseball uniform in his office. That attitude shift is the same thing he has done with Levine and Hub. It is just so much more pronounced with Kenney.

If you want to know why I don't like Bernstein, I direct you to the last five minutes of the interview. It's all there. The best part was when Kenney corrected him in portraying Wrigley as something unique now.

By the way, I like how Kenney used the words Cub haters have been using to denigrate the renovation: entertainment district. Thank you Rickettses, for turning a great example of a chicago neighborhood into Rosemont.

Also, just as I told you, all those different real estate interests are different corporate entities associated with the Rickettses but not the Cubs so their destruction of the neighborhood will have no impact on the product on the field. Of course, those brilliant Ricketts kids are all losing their shirt on those real estate interests right now but Joe has the money to cover them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:33 am 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Funny.

Kenney was a creepy incompetent in Bernstein's mind before he became a Score partner. Now he is a respected corporate manager. He still has the baseball uniform in his office. That attitude shift is the same thing he has done with Levine and Hub. It is just so much more pronounced with Kenney.

If you want to know why I don't like Bernstein, I direct you to the last five minutes of the interview. It's all there. The best part was when Kenney corrected him in portraying Wrigley as something unique now.

By the way, I like how Kenney used the words Cub haters have been using to denigrate the renovation: entertainment district. Thank you Rickettses, for turning a great example of a chicago neighborhood into Rosemont.

Also, just as I told you, all those different real estate interests are different corporate entities associated with the Rickettses but not the Cubs so their destruction of the neighborhood will have no impact on the product on the field. Of course, those brilliant Ricketts kids are all losing their shirt on those real estate interests right now but Joe has the money to cover them.

Spot on, Good Dolphin. Very well said.