It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:59 am 

pizza_Place: What??
I'm totally on board with the question. Theo had a JB Pritzker answer. "There's people DYING. I'm way too broke up to think business thoughts and so should you be"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
I'm totally on board with the question. Theo had a JB Pritzker answer. "There's people DYING. I'm way too broke up to think business thoughts and so should you be"

I'll say it again. It wasn't about the question. That's not why Theo got pissed.

Say what you will about me, but I have a good read on people and their behavior. I know that about myself. I'm good at that. It's one of the few skills I have. I know what people are thinking.

Theo was pissed that Bernstein thought he was as smart as him when it comes to baseball. With the cool question of "What's the hack?" And he's also annoyed that Bernstein is a "Fanboy" of his. When they're about the same age. Theo thinks it's weird.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
DAC wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
DAC wrote:
Beardown wrote:
So Bernstein asked him, "How can you take advantage of this Covit 60 game season?" Specific question was "What's the hack?"

Theo was offended and told Dan that it was an "inappropriate question". Theo went on to say the hack is to be safe and careful and he's not gonna answer that question when people are struggling to put food on the table.

Sounds like Theo was being a dick. It was a fine question that could have been asked differently but there is nothing inherently wrong with the question. If the question is so inappropriate then they shouldn't be playing at all.

"I'll take things people say when they idolize little Danny for $500 Alex" :roll:

That’s a very inaccurate statement which looks even more foolish when you try to deliver it in a clever way. Stop trying so hard.

Takes little effort to identify FANBOYS of Bernstein. Thanks for playing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:27 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Big Gunt wrote:
DAC wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
DAC wrote:
Beardown wrote:
So Bernstein asked him, "How can you take advantage of this Covit 60 game season?" Specific question was "What's the hack?"

Theo was offended and told Dan that it was an "inappropriate question". Theo went on to say the hack is to be safe and careful and he's not gonna answer that question when people are struggling to put food on the table.

Sounds like Theo was being a dick. It was a fine question that could have been asked differently but there is nothing inherently wrong with the question. If the question is so inappropriate then they shouldn't be playing at all.

"I'll take things people say when they idolize little Danny for $500 Alex" :roll:

That’s a very inaccurate statement which looks even more foolish when you try to deliver it in a clever way. Stop trying so hard.

A Bernstein fanboy?? Hmmm- that's interesting.

I was a huge fan of Boers and Bernstein up until PSU. The first 10 years or so of B&B was a daily listen and it provided so much entertainment. At that time Bernstein was clearly my favorite sports radio host. Still enjoyed the show after PSU until it ended but it was never the same and we all know that Boers was pretty awful the last 5 years of the show and just followed Bernstein's lead. Bernstein and Rozner was excellent in all the time Boers was gone and I really wish that would have been the pairing after Boers retired. I have always said that Bernstein needs a mature person to call him on his bullshit and silliness. Bernstein with Holmes, Abattacola, Rongey were never good pairings. Too much fucking around.

Bernstein and Goff was one of the worst fucking shows I've ever listened to. I am much more liberal than most on here and that show, particularly Goff, pissed me off on a regular basis. After a couple months, I never listened to it again. Now Bernstein and McKnight didn't make me angry but McKnight was so incredibly annoying and Bernstein sunk to his level. Like Bernstein and Goff, I stopped listening after a couple months. Bernstein's new solo show is much, much better than Bernstein and McKnight and I listen to it on a regular basis depending on the topic. But overall I prefer Mac and Parkins and Spiegel and Parkins is the best combo on the Score IMO.

While I know no one gives a shit about my listening history, I just thought I'd show you it is not so easy to identify Bernstein fanboys. But you seem like a dipshit so you'll probably reply with some one-sentence incorrect accusation.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think solo hosts are the wave of the future for radio stations. Especially sports radio.

I've already said Bernstein will be solo forever. I know Mac just signed for 1.5 years. But once that is over it will be Parkins solo.

I think management is realizing, why pay two guys when 1 guy will get the same ratings.

With Bernstein, they just load him up with guests. So it's like having a partner every segment anyway.

Also, they might just say "fuck it" with having a studio and rent office space in Chicago. They've been doing it from home for months. It sounds fine. Why waste money on rent and other office costs? Just have these dumb asses do it from home like they've been doing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
DAC wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
DAC wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
DAC wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I was a huge fan of Boers and Bernstein up until PSU. The first 10 years or so of B&B was a daily listen and it provided so much entertainment. At that time Bernstein was clearly my favorite sports radio host. Still enjoyed the show after PSU until it ended but it was never the same and we all know that Boers was pretty awful the last 5 years of the show and just followed Bernstein's lead. Bernstein and Rozner was excellent in all the time Boers was gone and I really wish that would have been the pairing after Boers retired. I have always said that Bernstein needs a mature person to call him on his bullshit and silliness. Bernstein with Holmes, Abattacola, Rongey were never good pairings. Too much fucking around.

Bernstein and Goff was one of the worst fucking shows I've ever listened to. I am much more liberal than most on here and that show, particularly Goff, pissed me off on a regular basis. After a couple months, I never listened to it again. Now Bernstein and McKnight didn't make me angry but McKnight was so incredibly annoying and Bernstein sunk to his level. Like Bernstein and Goff, I stopped listening after a couple months. Bernstein's new solo show is much, much better than Bernstein and McKnight and I listen to it on a regular basis depending on the topic. But overall I prefer Mac and Parkins and Spiegel and Parkins is the best combo on the Score IMO.

While I know no one gives a shit about my listening history, I just thought I'd show you it is not so easy to identify Bernstein fanboys. But you seem like a dipshit so you'll probably reply with some one-sentence incorrect accusation.

You mean where you proved my point? Yep.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Big Gunt wrote:
DAC wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
DAC wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:
DAC wrote:

You mean where you proved my point? Yep.

nope...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Antarctica wrote:
Theo really is gonna try and run for office as a burrito lib, huh.

Bernstein’s question is fair, Theo’s response is baby brained as fuck.

need more Theo's and Bernie Sanders types.