It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:17 pm 

pizza_Place: coal fire
Now that WSCR has outted Tony La Russa as a full blown KKK member, should they change their name to WSJW?

I do not recall hearing one single MLB fan screaming for Tim Anderson's head after he did the bat flip, why does the station think TLR is going to DFA him if he does it again?

Will bernstein and Loho be held accountable for this bad mouthing when the sox exceed expecations next seson?

also loho, your show isnt really that "great"....stop being your biggest fan...

Last edited by papa_bear on Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
hang up on yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:56 pm 

doug - evergreen park wrote:
hang yourself.

FTFY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
When Bernstein was the only sjw at the Score it was a novelty. I'm sure listeners would turn on B & B to hear what new nonsense spewing that they could hate their guts for. Now when each host is a sjw the station is unbearable. It makes more sense to avoid the Score like the plague ala CNN.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
PTFB

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
vitoscotti wrote:
When Bernstein was the only sjw at the Score it was a novelty. I'm sure listeners would turn on B & B to hear what new nonsense spewing that they could hate their guts for. Now when each host is a sjw the station is unbearable. It makes more sense to avoid the Score like the plague ala CNN.

I wish you’d catch the plague

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Soup Kitchen
It really is a depressing listen literally all day long. Call me a meathead, call me privileged, whatever but the Kap and J-Hood show is absolutely awesome. I don't know if it's like tight-rolled jean cuffs where they've made the full loop and are popular again, but there's something really nostalgic about a group of guys not taking themselves super seriously and having fun talking sports.

I've never listed to the ESPN 1000 night show, but Kap & Hood, Carm & Jurko, and Waddle & Silvy are infinitely better than any drivel being put out now by WSCR. Very refreshing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:02 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
With Parkins, Spiegs on more, Loho, when Julie was on, etc.... yes WSCR has been over a decade of far left ideology sports which is odd because most sport fans, esp those in the midwest are not far left, esp in Chicago.

Yes Chicago votes blue(I am one of them), but it is more union oriented, black vote, etc. Chicago has for sure turned into a more "worldly" place on downtown, northside, but it's roots remain blue collar working class, same goes with suburbia.

The score had its place back in late 90s, early 2000s. It was really good minus Mike North imo.

That said, I agree Kap and Hood, Waddle and Silvy are the two best shows.

I have always believe Hood and Silvy are the best radio in Chicago. Jus my personaly opinion.

Parkins has talent, but lazy wet blanket, has a great radio voice and good sport thoughts, but there are a 1000 Parkins.

As for Bernstein, his heyday was early 2000's. He was freakin hilarious.

I would say the las 5 years, esp the last 2 years he has literally become irrelavent in Chi radio.