It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:06 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Played by Eddie Murphy. I was watching the Twitch stream throughout the day yesterday and he looks awful.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
dan was all excited this morning about jerry narron.

narron is a christian zionist...looks like this religion believes in the creation of the state of israel as a fulfillment of biblical prophecy. dan likes this...one zionist to another.

that's all ok, my problem is that dan hates all other nationalism and has conniption fits whenever christianity and sport mix in serious or not so serious ways - except, in this case.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
blackhawksfan wrote:
Played by Eddie Murphy. I was watching the Twitch stream throughout the day yesterday and he looks awful.

What do you like on the Score or do you just hate-listen?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Sounds like he is hate watching now!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
4 month old topic. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Speaking of...anyone watch the Coming 2 America sequel that just came out? I see they have almost the entire cast back, even James Earl Jones -- though my favorite character from the original (the landlord) is not in it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Watched it Saturday night. Was a good visit back to the original. Not perfect but worth what I paid which as free/subscription.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:57 am 

dan couldn't wait to get jerry narron on to talk sox catchers today...but the real reason was to talk team israel baseball and narron's hebrew calligraphy.

in general, dan shits on all forms of nationalism - save zionism; while also frowning upon christianity in sport.

dan gushed about the diversity in major league baseball that narron is a witness to...but, is there diversity on team israel baseball?? any palestinians on the club, dan?

this guy is crystal clear to me...shit on everyone else except.....i remember him saying that israel is the cradle of civilization. a statement that is easily picked apart by any academic.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
dan couldn't wait to get jerry narron on to talk sox catchers today...but the real reason was to talk team israel baseball and narron's hebrew calligraphy.

in general, dan shits on all forms of nationalism - save zionism; while also frowning upon christianity in sport.

dan gushed about the diversity in major league baseball that narron is a witness to...but, is there diversity on team israel baseball?? any palestinians on the club, dan?

this guy is crystal clear to me...shit on everyone else except.....i remember him saying that israel is the cradle of civilization. a statement that is easily picked apart by any academic.

jeez, why don't you tell us more about how much you hate the Jews?

I'm sorry you're most likely poor with no prospects and have a shitty life and have to look for a group of people to blame for your miserable existence. You should look in the mirror. It's not the bank executive's or Hollywood's fault that your life sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:27 am 

really?

i had to listen to dan make fun of greece and it's people prior to the 2004 olympics. i have also heard dan have conniption fits over the nonsensical lifting of the cubs curse - due to a greek orthodox priest involved.

i quickly realized dan's privilege in the media...if i had a show and said the same about israel and a rabbi, people like you would make the claim that you just made.

i have no issue with israel. i have no issue with strong nation-states, from the usa to israel. i have issues with people who shit on others and talk up their own. dan's hypocrisy is there for all to see.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:33 am 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
really?

i had to listen to dan make fun of greece and it's people prior to the 2004 olympics. i have also heard dan have conniption fits over the nonsensical lifting of the cubs curse - due to a greek orthodox priest involved.

i quickly realized dan's privilege in the media...if i had a show and said the same about israel and a rabbi, people like you would make the claim that you just made.

i have no issue with israel. i have no issue with strong nation-states, from the usa to israel. i have issues with people who shit on others and talk up their own. dan's hypocrisy is there for all to see.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Listening today as I mowed the lawn. He is bitching about how Twitter got on the Fonz’s ass and then his about holding pics of fish while fishing. Well of course they are Dan. Get get on peoples ass and go strong everyday when people do things you oppose.

Imagine that someone doing it to you and you not understanding. Leila tried to explain this but no helping him.