It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 600 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I enjoyed listening to Leila what appeared to be speaking from her heart about her heritage and the Iranian soccer team situation. It was a rare instance where the trio's conversation path wasn't to agree with Larry Holmes but to give true honest thoughts. I didn't get a hatred of white men vibe when she talked about women's rights that's Bernstein's calling card. Then switched to Jurko talking about how he got a 75k bonus for being 3rd in sacks with the Packers. And he had to personally count his snaps for a bonus with J'ville.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:19 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
The back n forth Jurko and Silvy had earlier in the week was mildly entertaining. Jurko legitimately hates Silvy it seems :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:39 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Leila with a great Cubs rant today, she's got bigger balls than you Chet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNqMTmUTGw4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
I turned on the score for 2 minutes during transition this morning and had to immediately turn it off. I'm sure there's a good female sports radio host somewhere but this chick ain't it!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
blackhawksfan wrote:
I turned on the score for 2 minutes during transition this morning and had to immediately turn it off. I'm sure there's a good female sports radio host somewhere but this chick ain't it!

Hard to find. There was one on WSCR a few days ago (part of a national show) and she was arguing with her male co-host about whether Jalen Hurts should play the last two games because "home field isn't that much of an advantage." The co-host kept trying to get through to her that the prize for the #1 seed wasn't just home field but a FUCKING BYE.

I kind of like Trista Crick, who does some gambling shows.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:16 pm 

why is it when a girl does a boy job she is crowned by denny green but if i become a stripper people think less of me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:22 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
not sure what she was talking about today...seemed as though she exclusively dates/ed tall men, but married a short guy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:34 am 

When I've listened to Leila she has been trying to be more assertive. Teamed with Larry & Bernstein has to be creativity hell. They heap praise on her but on the other hand dictate a highly mandated path she must follow. It would be interesting to see an independent thinker female with a backbone like Peggy slugging it out teamed with 2 sjw hosts trying to steer her opinions. It would never work. I don't see Peggy ever bowing in humble reverence to Larry Holmes for a paycheck sacrificing her self respect.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:36 am 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
When I've listened to Leila she has been trying to be more assertive. Teamed with Larry & Bernstein has to be creativity hell. They heap praise on her but on the other hand dictate a highly mandated path she must follow. It would be interesting to see an independent thinker female with a backbone like Peggy slugging it out teamed with 2 sjw hosts trying to steer her opinions. It would never work. I don't see Peggy ever bowing in humble reverence to Larry Holmes for a paycheck sacrificing her self respect.

She is more assertive, but also does this thing regularly now where she asks herself a ridiculous question (from something a person tweeted at her) and then gives an assertive/sarcastic answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Just went to the 670 patented move where she insinuated people are cool with Mac Jones - who sucks - and not Fields because Jones is white. Berstein concurred. Aside from being a strawman (who likes Jones?), the point is lazy and insulting.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Nobody is cool with Mac Jones. Everyone knows he sucks. Every New England fan would take Fields over him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Either Score-level lazy & stupid or pandering to the Leery/Danny B types.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Just went to the 670 patented move where she insinuated people are cool with Mac Jones - who sucks - and not Fields because Jones is white. Berstein concurred. Aside from being a strawman (who likes Jones?), the point is lazy and insulting.

That's become the undertone of any Fields conversation. If you think he runs too much or isn't a good passer, you're likely a racist.

Did she this that directly or hint at it? Usually Bernstein is the one saying things like this, Holmes says it without saying it or does him weird agreement (uh huh slowly) and she tends to not disagree with any of these very leftist comments that are coming up pretty regularly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
BD wrote:
That's become the undertone of any Fields conversation. If you think he runs too much or isn't a good passer, you're likely a racist.

It's funny because a lot of us thought the same thing about Bobby Douglass and Jim Harbaugh.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
BD wrote:

Did she this that directly or hint at it? Usually Bernstein is the one saying things like this, Holmes says it without saying it or does him weird agreement (uh huh slowly) and she tends to not disagree with any of these very leftist comments that are coming up pretty regularly.

it was dan "i'm all in on team israel" bernstein. dan told us he has long cringed at old dog whistles of the old nfl. the old dog whistle is that fields is really a gadget qb.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
BD wrote:

It's funny because a lot of us thought the same thing about Bobby Douglass and Jim Harbaugh.

It was literally the same critique of Mitch, just people moved on faster because he wasn’t an elite runner like Fields.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:16 pm 

Actually some creative host content for the first time since Mac left that's really funny. Leila did a whiny pampered pompous white guy voice. It was "the voice of the score" Danny Parkins.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:30 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Nobody is cool with Mac Jones. Everyone knows he sucks. Every New England fan would take Fields over him.

Including Bellecheck. Someone should have mentioned that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:

Including Bellecheck. Someone should have mentioned that.

I haven't heard anybody making this statement. It's probably one person on (that racist app that was supposed to stop working, but I'm going to leave, but keep tweeting all day on this app because i need it to drive show content) twitter saying that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
BD wrote:

Is Justin Fields genuinely better than Bobby Douglass? Douglass ran for his life for almost a thousand yards with no running back, no wide receivers, and not much of an offensive line. In a 14 game season.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
She told Haugh this morning to shut the fuck up. It was great.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
I can't take her voice. It's not exactly a screechy voice, but it's close, like a screecher with a stuffed-up nose. It pains me right between the eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
I can't take her voice. It's not exactly a screechy voice, but it's close, like a screecher with a stuffed-up nose. It pains me right between the eyes.
That voice, it's very familiar.. throaty, almost flinty.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:52 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
Actually some creative host content for the first time since Mac left that's really funny. Leila did a whiny pampered pompous white guy voice. It was "the voice of the score" Danny Parkins.

Which is ironic since Parkins is the biggest Fields cheerleader out there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:55 pm 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
BD wrote:

it was dan "i'm all in on team israel" bernstein. dan told us he has long cringed at old dog whistles of the old nfl. the old dog whistle is that fields is really a gadget qb.

Shane and Tanny just played a Hub clip where he suggested the Bears draft a QB and keep Fields as a gadget player and Parkins’ head exploded. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Nardi wrote:

That really was great.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Nardi wrote:

That really was great.

Then her lazy insinuation of racism cancelled that out. Linking criticism of Fields to racism is the new "Bear weather" - it's what you say when you're too vapid to offer any actual insight or perspective.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
veganfan21 wrote:
Ron Wolfley wrote:
Nardi wrote:

That really was great.

Then her lazy insinuation of racism cancelled that out. Linking criticism of Fields to racism is the new "Bear weather" - it's what you say when you're too vapid to offer any actual insight or perspective.

And then Zach completely ignored it and reiterated his point. Without hesitation.

Really good transition. Glad I caught it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:05 pm 

My time listening to the Score (non-guest) is minimal. I can flip channels in the car and get a minute here & there. It never fails there'll be such outrageously bad and ridiculous sports radio. There can't be a group of hosts in the Score's history that even come close to how bad this group is. Every single one.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:39 am 

Leila did an interview with Tom Ricketts on the NBCSC Cubs Talk Podcast because the normal hosts all quit, or were layed off. It was really an embarrassingly generic weak interview. I have to admit it the only Score host to ask the Cubs brass tough questions during Cubs convention weekend was Danny Parkins. Of course they sidestepped the questions. But he did ask tough questions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 600 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20