It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:43 pm 

Sure it's a reminder of how much fun the Score once was but reliving the glory days under the guise of updating Leila makes it several minutes of fun radio. Dan really seems to like it as well. Memories of "Caller Bob" today with Rongey jumping in was good stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:08 pm 

pizza_Place: coal fire
this is a great segmint.

how long can they keep this going is the real question.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Really a conundrum, the hiring of Rahimi seems to be some odd attempt to reach a different demographic than the scors actual target audience. Isn't Bernstein the "Thinking Fans" host, the idiot callers supposedly have no place on the current score airwaves, so why revisit this unless your admitting that this type of caller actually did contribute to the entertainment value of the station? Unfortunately for Bernstein and SJW warriors the target audience is no where near what they think it is and that lack of insight is greatly contributing to the stations decline. It's basically an extension of Marquee network at this point, totally dependent upon the Cubs for content and ratings. Reading about how they may soon begin simulcasting score stuff on Marquee. At this point the station is producing very little in the way of provocative or interesting content.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:44 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Haven’t consumed one minute of this time slot since the pairing became official.

Zero desire to do so

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
my car radio has been set to 670 for over two years, but never listened to. always aux cord and ipod or cds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
my car radio has been set to 670 for over two years, but never listened to. always aux cord and ipod or cds

I gave up on it. ESPN 1000 now if I am doing sports talk. Or a Barstool podcast.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Leila is getting worse. Her story telling ability is off the charts bad. Maybe that's where Bernstein got the idea to revisit Bob segments.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:24 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
they are too big of pussies to really play the greatest hits from the score's past as most of that stuff is VERY VERY VERY non - pc now to play on the radio.

The one bit I still remember back from the North/Jiggetts days and maybe THE BEST skit North ever did was during that entire Reggie White controversy. When Reggie White went to the Wisconsin congress in front of all the elected officials giving some stupid ass story of how every race had things they did great (obviously based on his religious upbringing). He sounded dumb as fuck as the stereotypical meathead braindead football player. I think one thing he said was the Japanese were put on this earth because they make great cameras! :lol: What a fucking dumbass! I'm sure you can find it on youtube.

Anyway....the next Day, North had this skit based on Reggie White where he was giving out awards to every race in the world. North would say something like The Irish , great drinkers, The Italians, great at whacking people, then 'The Gays', great at - no i am not going to post it here but what your thinking right now is what he said , and it was funny at the time.

Then he got to THE POLISH.....he went on .....the polish...pause.....the polish.....longer pause..........the polish.........long silence.........THE GERMANS .....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was funny as hell and I still remember it to this day. They will never dare to play that clip but that was some real great comedy from those early / mid 90s score years.