It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
The people that have been lecturing everyone about staying safe and listening to doctors are now choosing to not get vaccinated?

People that made fun of the antivaxxers are now revealed to be antivaxxers themselves? The epitome of hypocrisy, makes it hard to take their thoughts on anything seriously.

Kind of like hearing Hub's crackpot leftist political thoughts and then making believe he actually is capable of forming cogent thoughts on the Bears, but one must toe the line, plenty of examples of guys like Mac being sacrificed at the alter of political correctness.

What specifically are you referring to in your first two comments? You appear to be generalizing

Pretty easy to figure out. If you've been vaccinated you will not be afraid to go into work, seems several of the hosts are still afraid to go in meaning they must not be vaccinated. Why not, these guys could easily get to the front of the line and get the shot, are they afraid of side effects...antivaxxers? There does not seem to be any other logical reason for them to avoid going into work.

That whole premise is built on faulty assumptions. Now if they are still unvaccinated in June I think it’s a fair question.

Not really, if your going to be the guy that pounds the table for vaccinations and tells everyone they are idiots, you can't be the last in line to get vaccinated. You lose all credibility with those of us that did not have the option to stay at home.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Clawmaster wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
The people that have been lecturing everyone about staying safe and listening to doctors are now choosing to not get vaccinated?

People that made fun of the antivaxxers are now revealed to be antivaxxers themselves? The epitome of hypocrisy, makes it hard to take their thoughts on anything seriously.

Kind of like hearing Hub's crackpot leftist political thoughts and then making believe he actually is capable of forming cogent thoughts on the Bears, but one must toe the line, plenty of examples of guys like Mac being sacrificed at the alter of political correctness.

What specifically are you referring to in your first two comments? You appear to be generalizing

Pretty easy to figure out. If you've been vaccinated you will not be afraid to go into work, seems several of the hosts are still afraid to go in meaning they must not be vaccinated. Why not, these guys could easily get to the front of the line and get the shot, are they afraid of side effects...antivaxxers? There does not seem to be any other logical reason for them to avoid going into work.

That whole premise is built on faulty assumptions. Now if they are still unvaccinated in June I think it’s a fair question.

Not really, if your going to be the guy that pounds the table for vaccinations and tells everyone they are idiots, you can't be the last in line to get vaccinated. You lose all credibility with those of us that did not have the option to stay at home.

When do you think I'll get the official letter saying I need to get vaccinated? Fall?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Curious Hair wrote:
Dan watched his co-host work from home because there was construction on the Dan Ryan one summer and milked it for the better part of ten years. Why would he be in any hurry to come back?

especially with his pay cut, he doesn't want to put in the effort.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:28 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Only been to one local sports remote. Waddle and Silvy years ago were at a bar I was at. Went over and told Silvy big fan, he was extremely nice. Just a good guy who doesn't lecture, pretend, authentic.

A buddy told me they were at a Boers and Bernstein remote 15 years ago and there were black and white photos that with pens to get signed. He said no one person went up to get a local radio guy autograph and he thought it was hilarious.

Might have been exaggerated by him, I doubt people are going up to any local sports radio guy for an autograph.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:49 pm 

pizza_Place: coal fire
did you hear?

dan went out to dinner for the first time in over a year last weekend.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: coal fire
i'll answer my own question...

theyre doing remote tomorrow at wrigley