It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 10:41 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Caught a bit of former MLB player (mostly career minor leaguer) Cody Decker on with Dan yesterday, and they were talking about how MLB is pushing for players to wear biometric devices during the game so fans can see their heartrates etc., but the players union is strongly opposing. I have never heard of this and can't imagine fans would give a shit about it.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 10:46 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Caught a bit of former MLB player (mostly career minor leaguer) Cody Decker on with Dan yesterday, and they were talking about how MLB is pushing for players to wear biometric devices during the game so fans can see their heartrates etc., but the players union is strongly opposing. I have never heard of this and can't imagine fans would give a shit about it.

I care. I don't want to be in a stadium with any person who may have a contagious disease of any kind. Chip all those motherfuckers if they want to make their living in public! I need to know a complete medical history of Kris Bryant. MLB can do it. It's a PRIVATE BUSINESS!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Baseball needs to go back to swinging at ball, hitting ball, running the bases, fielders catching the ball.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

I care. I don't want to be in a stadium with any person who may have a contagious disease of any kind. Chip all those motherfuckers if they want to make their living in public! I need to know a complete medical history of Kris Bryant. MLB can do it. It's a PRIVATE BUSINESS!

Seems like a bad idea.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Whistler wants to know:

Did Kris Bryant eat pussy last night? What did it taste like? Was she married? Did he buy her dinner before or afterwards? Did he stay for the night? Will he eat it again or is it a one and done? Does his sex life have the three outcome dynamic like his at bats- strike out, home run (sex), and/or walk of shame?

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 2:58 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Cody Decker is fucking terrible.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Beek's
Bernstein is weird in general, but really weird about baseball for some reason. It was just a few years ago as it related to Adam Dunn strike outs that he said "An out an is an out". Now he's worried that there aren't enough balls in play. He needlessly complicates baseball because the game being played in front of him isn't interesting enough for him.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 7:24 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
denisdman wrote:
Whistler wants to know:

Did Kris Bryant eat pussy last night? What did it taste like? Was she married? Did he buy her dinner before or afterwards? Did he stay for the night? Will he eat it again or is it a one and done? Does his sex life have the three outcome dynamic like his at bats- strike out, home run (sex), and/or walk of shame?

I think he sucks cock, personally

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 8:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Crick Ramp wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Whistler wants to know:

I think he sucks cock, personally

Yeah whistler seems like the type. His strange questions are probably his way of flirting with the board.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 8:18 am 

didn't listen but I'll be sorely disappointed if the acronym HIPAA was not uttered.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 8:32 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Why doesn't anybody bunt anymore, Steve?

I don't understand it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Yesterday the Score played a promo for Cody Decker's show, in which he stated "Votto has put the Reds on his back...Bryce Harper shouldn't even sniff the MVP."

I'm a big Votto fan, but has Decker even looked at the numbers? Harper is leading MLB in OPS, for Christ's sake.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Yesterday the Score played a promo for Cody Decker's show, in which he stated "Votto has put the Reds on his back...Bryce Harper shouldn't even sniff the MVP."

I'm a big Votto fan, but has Decker even looked at the numbers? Harper is leading MLB in OPS, for Christ's sake.

And what about Tatis? Fuck Joey Votto.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:30 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

And what about Tatis? Fuck Joey Votto.

But...but Joey Votto doesn't pop up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:19 am 

Cody Decker sounds like a guy who buys airtime. He's a combination of Salisbury's arrogance and a national shows blandness. I have no idea how he appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, to get a regular shift.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
I personally like Decker....clearly I'm in the minority. Good energy, voice doesn't grate on you.

I think he knows a lot about baseball. Can't understand the Harper comment/Votto, but most of what he says makes sense.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:56 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
i listened to dan talk out of his ass this morning - 'cephalopod' is not from latin, danny.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:32 am 
Site Admin

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
i listened to dan talk out of his ass this morning - 'cephalopod' is not from latin, danny.

Did he really say that? It's so obviously from Greek. So much for that expensive Duke education!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:30 am 

similar to the beat down i got from prof. g. lightfoot - it's not lake superior, it's gitchee gume. it's not latin, it's ojibwe.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:59 am 
Site Admin

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
similar to the beat down i got from prof. g. lightfoot - it's not lake superior, it's gitchee gume. it's not latin, it's ojibwe.

One would think a guy who enjoys using the term "chronic traumatic encephalopathy" as much as li'l danny does might know that "cephal" comes from the Greek word for head.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:32 pm 

you're spot on...to me, there's a reason why dan made his obvious 'mistake'.

dan and leila were making fun of former bulls coach boylen - and boylen's gaffe with the word cephalopod.

you're correct about the word - kefali is modern greek for head, podi is a leg/foot. it's not latin or ojibwe, but remember; dan told us years ago that israel is the cradle of western civilization. with that bold statement, dan seems to be in direct conflict with hundreds of past and current honored academics. he did go to duke, after all.