It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

Which makes the show bad. He still says his harsh stuff sometimes. She's often intimidated by him when he has his harsh thoughts.

Do you think Bernstein has jerked off to her when he gets a private moment away from his wife and kids? I say absolutely. Then he feels guilty about it because she's not Jewish. Only for a second probably. Then he'll jerk off to her the next day. Feel guilty again, then do it again.

I think Leila is happy for this gig. But she's probably wanting and looking for another TV gig in any market. But she's not getting any younger and young is what TV people want. So I think we might get Leila and Dan for a while. Maybe until he retires. The SCORE won't fire her. She'll have to leave. She's not a bitch like Julie and she knows enough about the stupid sports.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:47 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there except Peoria matt and douchebag and boilermaker rick...does anybody else hear it?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:12 am 

You tell us you are going to give us your thoughts and this is what we get?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:32 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
beardown w/o goff or drinky for a muse.... not great

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
RFDC wrote:
You tell us you are going to give us your thoughts and this is what we get?

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:41 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
borderline Whistler thread "have you ever jerked off to a co-worker while taking a shit at work and then crop-dusted her work area right after on your way to steal other people's sandwiches and energy drinks from the work fridge?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:32 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think Leila realizes this. She desperately wants to bounce to some other market for a TV gig. No doubt she's applied. In the meantime, she's happy she's got this shit. She's in her late 30s now. She knows the girls in their 20s are getting these sports TV gigs. Young and pretty. That's what TV execs want. So she's grateful to be stuck with Dan and his following. She can ride this for a while. She's fine. She knows enough about sports to pass- well spoken. But let's be honest, nobody tunes in to hear what she has to say.

I've said this for a while. No point to give Bernstein a partner. Just let him go solo. I don't get why they don't. Station would save money and have the same ratings.

Dan't pretending to be happy about this. You know, he can tell his daughter that women can do anything and all that shit. After "Boobs" he's been pro women and pro gay. As an act.

But deep down he's still the same homophobic, sexist he was 10 years ago. He just realized that he has to pretend he's not in this day and age.

One thing I respect about him, he still hates Catholics like me. My kind is something he'll never pretend to like.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:18 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Beardown wrote:
I think Leila realizes this. She desperately wants to bounce to some other market for a TV gig. No doubt she's applied. In the meantime, she's happy she's got this shit. She's in her late 30s now. She knows the girls in their 20s are getting these sports TV gigs. Young and pretty. That's what TV execs want. So she's grateful to be stuck with Dan and his following. She can ride this for a while. She's fine. She knows enough about sports to pass- well spoken. But let's be honest, nobody tunes in to hear what she has to say.

I've said this for a while. No point to give Bernstein a partner. Just let him go solo. I don't get why they don't. Station would save money and have the same ratings.

Dan't pretending to be happy about this. You know, he can tell his daughter that women can do anything and all that shit. After "Boobs" he's been pro women and pro gay. As an act.

But deep down he's still the same homophobic, sexist he was 10 years ago. He just realized that he has to pretend he's not in this day and age.

One thing I respect about him, he still hates Catholics like me. My kind is something he'll never pretend to like.

Did you threaten to turn him into a lamp?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:47 am 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Beardown wrote:
She knows enough about sports to pass- well spoken. But let's be honest, nobody tunes in to hear what she has to say.

This has always been my critique of here since day one. I don’t think she does know enough about sports to pass. And she’s not particularly well spoken. She’s not Mulli type bad with the speaking but she has nothing unique about her perspective and the perspective she does have she doesn’t present in a way tat even remotely appears interesting.

Which sport is her go to default “specialty”? There isn’t one. It’s all surface level, regurgitation of National talking points.

Like I said when she was first paired with Bernstein, she might be capable of growing into an interesting radio host, but being hitched to Dan was literally the worst decision management could have made in terms of her own growth.

Their show is not listenable in any way and has zero redeeming qualities. It’s not fun bad or even conducive to an occasional hate listen. It’s just uninteresting and that’s not good

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:23 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Crick Ramp wrote:
Beardown wrote:
She knows enough about sports to pass- well spoken. But let's be honest, nobody tunes in to hear what she has to say.

This has always been my critique of here since day one. I don’t think she does know enough about sports to pass. And she’s not particularly well spoken. She’s not Mulli type bad with the speaking but she has nothing unique about her perspective and the perspective she does have she doesn’t present in a way tat even remotely appears interesting.

Which sport is her go to default “specialty”? There isn’t one. It’s all surface level, regurgitation of National talking points.

Like I said when she was first paired with Bernstein, she might be capable of growing into an interesting radio host, but being hitched to Dan was literally the worst decision management could have made in terms of her own growth.

Their show is not listenable in any way and has zero redeeming qualities. It’s not fun bad or even conducive to an occasional hate listen. It’s just uninteresting and that’s not good

This is a good summary. Rahimi adds absolutely nothing when I occasionally listen and overall the show is just a bore. I think I wrote this before that no sports personality has fallen more in my listening preferences than Bernstein. During the the B&B era, I listened everyday and it was primarily because of Bernstein. Nowadays, he is not even a consideration when deciding what to listen to.

I do have to laugh when I hear the commercials "Dan Bernstein and Leila Rahimi coming up in 60 seconds." Does that get anyone excited? It's more likely to get me to pick up my phone and find a podcast.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
Beardown wrote:

To be fair other Catholics hate Catholics like you

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
Beardown wrote:

To be fair other Catholics hate Catholics like you

:lol:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:14 am 

a friend of mine went on a double date with her a few weeks ago; his friend was set up on a bumble date with someone who apparently was friends with her, and he decided to ask him to double.

my friend, whom i've tried to get to join this board, was star-shocked by her enough to where he said he "was quiet" the whole evening and "blew it". i felt bad for him. he said pictures don't do her justice on how pretty she is.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:06 pm 

W_Z wrote:
a friend of mine went on a double date with her a few weeks ago; his friend was set up on a bumble date with someone who apparently was friends with her, and he decided to ask him to double.

my friend, whom i've tried to get to join this board, was star-shocked by her enough to where he said he "was quiet" the whole evening and "blew it". i felt bad for him. he said pictures don't do her justice on how pretty she is.

So she was helping her homegirl out with a double date? Don't thing your friend blew it, she was never really interested just helping her friend out. Did show her his junk? That might have gotten him a little farther with her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:25 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
W_Z wrote:

Did show her his junk? That might have gotten him a little farther with her.

These are killer lines to use on women. People should take notes.
https://youtu.be/ERmd5FGVKYw?t=32

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Bernstein's not the only unlistenable host. All the regular hosts are unlistenable at the Score unless they have a guest. Leila should have been paired with another female. 6-9 Grote, or Hub is about all that's guest and caller based, and a decent listen.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:49 am 

Erotic Lawyer wrote:
W_Z wrote:

So she was helping her homegirl out with a double date? Don't thing your friend blew it, she was never really interested just helping her friend out. Did show her his junk? That might have gotten him a little farther with her.

i get the feeling those were the initial intentions but i'm sure he still looks at it as a missed opportunity. i didn't say he blew it, those were his words. i think he could've gone the charlie route and just "went for it" sure. 50 50 chance!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:20 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein's not the only unlistenable host. All the regular hosts are unlistenable at the Score unless they have a guest. Leila should have been paired with another female. 6-9 Grote, or Hub is about all that's guest and caller based, and a decent listen.

They should pair her up with the woman, I think she used to be on SportsNet, that was tossing 50-yard bombs a few years ago at Bears camp.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:06 pm 

W_Z wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
W_Z wrote:

i get the feeling those were the initial intentions but i'm sure he still looks at it as a missed opportunity. i didn't say he blew it, those were his words. i think he could've gone the charlie route and just "went for it" sure. 50 50 chance!

Has he tried stalking her? Being a famous attractive woman she likely has never had a stalker in her life it might be his in. Honestly the only thing he blew was not just enjoying the experience and leveraging her to get other women interested in him. I had a very attractive friend that I would go out with because women would flock to me when I was out with her. In a sense I blew it because I found out later that she actually wanted a relationship and I just used her as a wing man, but OMG she attracted other women to me like nobody's business. In the end it worked out well. I'm still friends with her, her ex husband and she is cool with my wife, but damn she attracted a lot of women for me when I was a dirty philandering man. All in all though your bioy went on a cool date he gets to remember for the rest of his life, he didn't blow anything, not everything has to end with "blowing" lol.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:04 pm 

Erotic Lawyer wrote:
W_Z wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
W_Z wrote:

Has he tried stalking her? Being a famous attractive woman she likely has never had a stalker in her life it might be his in. Honestly the only thing he blew was not just enjoying the experience and leveraging her to get other women interested in him. I had a very attractive friend that I would go out with because women would flock to me when I was out with her. In a sense I blew it because I found out later that she actually wanted a relationship and I just used her as a wing man, but OMG she attracted other women to me like nobody's business. In the end it worked out well. I'm still friends with her, her ex husband and she is cool with my wife, but damn she attracted a lot of women for me when I was a dirty philandering man. All in all though your bioy went on a cool date he gets to remember for the rest of his life, he didn't blow anything, not everything has to end with "blowing" lol.

Absolute truth. A hot girl "friend" is the greatest tool in the toolbox.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:42 am 

single 40 year old woman and people treating it like SHE had the upper hand

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:00 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
single 40 year old woman and people treating it like SHE had the upper hand

Expound on this. I am confused

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:17 am 

Hypocrite Bernstein who says the bible is "A Book of Fairy Tales" on-air, took off Yom Kippur Wednesday.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:28 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
I don't know about you guys, but when I wanna hear an opinion on sports I gather around a bunch of ladies.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:46 am 

She's improved. She's no longer afraid to show her deadpan humor, which is a humor that I like.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:59 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
she's lost that scratchy, sore throat voice. 33% improvement right there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:04 pm 

Notice how when Hub visits to talk Bears, he shoots down most of Leila's comments.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:51 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
dan was patronizing her today: "isn't farsi related to french in how you use merci in a verb?"

leila told him that farsi has taken much from arabic and dan said that hebrew is very similar to arabic. really? no shit?? shalom and salaam.

dan the polyglot. the man who thinks the word 'cephalopod', is latin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
dan was patronizing her today: "isn't farsi related to french in how you use merci in a verb?"

leila told him that farsi has taken much from arabic and dan said that hebrew is very similar to arabic. really? no shit?? shalom and salaam.

dan the polyglot. the man who thinks the word 'cephalopod', is latin.

He is just asking questions.