It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Bernstein called anti-vaxxers "scum of the earth" yesterday. This is coming from a guy who condones killing innocent babies, pro rioters/looters, anti police, hates white males, hates America, hates the military, has belittled women on Twitter, mocked gays, special needs people on the air...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:23 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein called anti-vaxxers "scum of the earth" yesterday. This is coming from a guy who condones killing innocent babies, pro rioters/looters, anti police, hates white males, hates America, hates the military, has belittled women on Twitter, mocked gays, special needs people on the air...

All anti-vaxxers or just the MAGA ones?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
Clawmaster wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Dan equates white people’s dislike of the NBA with being racist for some reason. But I think there are logical reasons why a person might not like the MLB or the NBA when they used to like the game. In the MLB, the three outcome at bats are frustrating as is the parade of relievers that have lengthened the average game. In the NBA, the lack of defense and the three point shooting contest that occurs nightly can be boring.

Most of it is that these games have evolved in ways that is not always appealing to older fans. I still love both sports as the athletes are on average much better than ever before. You see that with the skill and pitch speed of so many players.

i agree with you. i feel the same about the nfl. the league has greased a path for you if you have a quality qb to throw 55 times a game and win 51-38 after a 3hr. 55 min game.

Most sports have evolved/devolved by passing rules to benefit offense.

Modern nutrition, PED's, training methods, and the fact that the players in most major men's pro leagues are able to train year round and do not have to take other jobs in the offseason like the old time guys gives the modern athlete many advantages.

hmmm...is it changing the rules to boost offenses or is it modern nutrition, training...etc.? you're saying it's both?

defensive players are also bigger and quicker and are wealthy enough not to work second jobs. there's only so much they can do to defend in 2021's nfl.

my feeling is that the nfl moved the toggle switch too much towards the offense. vegas has to be laughing at under bettors the past 15 years.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
vitoscotti wrote:

i waited to hear his take on the recent troubles in israel and random street violence directed against american jews. didn't say a peep - at least i didn't hear him say anything. maybe leila is sympathetic towards the other side and no point in fracturing a duo that has to work together.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

i waited to hear his take on the recent troubles in israel and random street violence directed against american jews. didn't say a peep - at least i didn't hear him say anything. maybe leila is sympathetic towards the other side and no point in fracturing a duo that has to work together.

The Score's on-air staff is about 50% Jewish. The hosts are angrily sociopolitical. But have been coached to never discuss Israel.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:53 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
vitoscotti wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

The Score's on-air staff is about 50% Jewish. The hosts are angrily sociopolitical. But have been coached to never discuss Israel.

If I had to guess I'd say bernstein is strongly pro-Israel and Parkins is one of those younger woke Jews with the incoherent and oxymoronic position of being "pro-Jewish/anti-Zionist." That's just a guess though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:13 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

It is nice to see you are listening a lot. That would help explain the Score’s strong ratings.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:07 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

If I had to guess I'd say bernstein is strongly pro-Israel and Parkins is one of those younger woke Jews with the incoherent and oxymoronic position of being "pro-Jewish/anti-Zionist." That's just a guess though.

Interesting that older people that immigrated to the US, the one's that have actually had life experience dealing with oppressive governments are instantly dismissed with an, "OK boomer", when they start destroying the world views of woke people.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:11 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Beardown wrote:
If not, why isn't he?

Because that's the way you describe "non media members" who say Tony Larrusa is good. Or those that get mad when people say he isn't good. That's what you call people on twitter or the text messages. I heard Stone with Larry rip people that hate on LaRussa today.

So why won't you call Steve Stone that? Just cuz he's in the media and works for the SCORE? Because everybody at the SCORE has to say Steve Stone is great? That's just the default of everybody there. That's the answer, but you wont admit that. Nor will the others at the SCORE that always adopt your opinion because they fear you. They don't want to be considered a lowly caller or texter by you.

Uhhh isn't stone pony one of "God's Chosen People" ?? Ergo they are only white when they wanna be snd when they are they're "one of the good ones" so they're generally exempt from being declared a problem for america when you get down to it.

And like any group.of people who aren't "white" they tend to stick together and look out for each other. Ergo dan will never bury a fellow tribesman, especially on-air or in media.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
denisdman wrote:
Dan equates white people’s dislike of the NBA with being racist for some reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: Martinoś
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Didn't B & B attack David Haugh's articles, then do a 180 when he joined the Score. Same with Hub. Then mocking Chuck Swirsky's for his devout Christian faith. Then embracing him as Score Bulls PBP guy. Bernstein has said the Bible is a "book of fairy tales". But takes Jewish holidays off. He'll never give an opinion about a Score guy Stone unless he makes a pc misspeak and can pile on. Where it can be benefit him. Score hosts are fake & frauds.

He did the same shit with Olin Kreutz. Absolutely hammered the guy for weeks when the story broke about how he treated teammates in the locker room, calling rookies and whoever a bunch of fags, etc.

Then, as soon as he is a score post game guy, he was on Dan's show all the time and Dan would kiss his ass and laugh him up

Also see: Crane Kenney