It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
No what I will call you is a bigot. And a dude constantly in search of a "racial" angle even where one doesn't exist.

How do you know that Holmes' love and defense of Fields and his dismay at how fans "analyzed" his play decidedly isn't rooted in Holmes' racial politicking? He seems to talk about race a good bit, even and especially when it comes to the Bears.

How do we know that your opposition to Fields and his play isn't "rooted to your white male grievance" inspired racial politicking? Well until you once again played your card, we didn't.
And it is noteworthy that your first instinct in these situations (when it involves da blacks) is to always jump to conclusions and "presume" to know what "WE" will say, or you "think" we will say. Even when what "WE" says runs counter to what you believe we'll, you will argue and proclaim that "WE" really don't mean it.

1. I've said the same things about Dan Bernstein's motivations being rooted in racial politicking. Dan Bernstein is white.

2. Has Holmes said that race plays no part in his analysis of the entire saga of Justin Fields and the Chicago Bears?

He hasn't done it this time by your own admission. Which is what matters. You're projecting by making YOUR AGENDA his AGENDA in this instance. To the point of making Tyson Bagent and Mitch (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky out to be "victims" because they weren't provided with the same level of love apparently. It's B.S. and obvious race baiting and race pandering to the ever receptive crowd of likeminded guys that tend to post in this section.
When Holmes does what you speculate that he might do then call him on the shit. But until he does speculating on what he might do just to so that you can introduce that(,racial) aspect of it into the game is low rent.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
No what I will call you is a bigot. And a dude constantly in search of a "racial" angle even where one doesn't exist.

How do you know that Holmes' love and defense of Fields and his dismay at how fans "analyzed" his play decidedly isn't rooted in Holmes' racial politicking? He seems to talk about race a good bit, even and especially when it comes to the Bears.

How do we know that your opposition to Fields and his play isn't "rooted to your white male grievance" inspired racial politicking? Well until you once again played your card, we didn't.
And it is noteworthy that your first instinct in these situations (when it involves da blacks) is to always jump to conclusions and "presume" to know what "WE" will say, or you "think" we will say. Even when what "WE" says runs counter to what you believe we'll, you will argue and proclaim that "WE" really don't mean it.

1. I've said the same things about Dan Bernstein's motivations being rooted in racial politicking. Dan Bernstein is white.

2. Has Holmes said that race plays no part in his analysis of the entire saga of Justin Fields and the Chicago Bears?

He hasn't done it this time by your own admission. Which is what matters. You're projecting by making YOUR AGENDA his AGENDA in this instance. To the point of making Tyson Bagent and Mitch (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky out to be "victims" because they weren't provided with the same level of love apparently.

So I'd bet there's a little bit of residual anger from Leery at how much "he needs more weapons!" time Mitchell got compared with Justin. And maybe Mitch got to run out that clock just a little bit longer than Fields did

Here I am literally saying that Mitch got more cover from "he needs weapons" excuse-making than Fields you absolute tool.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
LTG was made in a lab for twitch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
Just for funsies, i did catch the end of this show to hear some bagent discussion, where the "pure bloodlines" call was replayed and was interpreted, by holmes, to not just be a dog whistle but an outright dog bullhorn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
denisdman wrote:
It is amusing how vested Larry seems to be in Fields. I have my favorite player on my favorite team in my favorite- Javier Baez- but when he stopped hitting baseballs effectively, I moved on. You can fall in love with a player but need to recognize when they are done and/or not good enough.

Corey Patterson would have been a HOFer but those mean white General Managers kept on insisting that their pitchers throw him eye-high fastballs. Corey was born to swing, not take pitches.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
From what I heard this week, LoHo seemed to be taking the position that while the league had spoken, he was right and the league was wrong. The admission that the league had spoken was a little more than I was expecting to get from him, but I would have liked an admission that the return for Fields is evidence that didn't support his position.

It would be insane if he doubles down on his position and bashes Williams every chance he gets, but it might make for entertaining radio.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:14 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Leila went full on reinforcement of her point the Bears didn’t do enough for the padawan QB.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
last week, dan likely relaying leila's private complaints about perverts who have the ability, via the internet, to contact a professional sports media figure.

"can you send me pics of your feet??"....leila sighing in the background, as she may have been examining the 5 inch heels on her pumps, while sighing.

once again, dan said that in his 'white' accent, where he shoe-horns all his perceived social/political/moral misfits as white southerners. never heard marv albert, harvey weinstein, or anthony weiner nor eliot spitzer or jeffrey epstein speak with a southern accent.

was his time at duke that traumatic?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Just for funsies, i did catch the end of this show to hear some bagent discussion, where the "pure bloodlines" call was replayed and was interpreted, by holmes, to not just be a dog whistle but an outright dog bullhorn.

I hadn’t heard the bloodlines call until Monday, but that one seems pretty racial. I’m not sure what context would be to explain that away.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dan: Leila has a good voice for play by play. She should pursue that.

Laurence: She has a GREAT voice.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:57 am 

pittmike wrote:
Leila went full on reinforcement of her point the Bears didn’t do enough for the padawan QB.

He had a top 10 WR, at top 10 TE and a top 10 running game last year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:01 am 

BD wrote:
Dan: Leila has a good voice for play by play. She should pursue that.

Laurence: She has a GREAT voice.

If only someone would discover this great voice in its mid 40s.

There are gigs out there. Even Zach found himself one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:03 am 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
last week, dan likely relaying leila's private complaints about perverts who have the ability, via the internet, to contact a professional sports media figure.

"can you send me pics of your feet??"....leila sighing in the background, as she may have been examining the 5 inch heels on her pumps, while sighing.

once again, dan said that in his 'white' accent, where he shoe-horns all his perceived social/political/moral misfits as white southerners. never heard marv albert, harvey weinstein, or anthony weiner nor eliot spitzer or jeffrey epstein speak with a southern accent.

was his time at duke that traumatic?

Dan, the guy who insisted on marrying only a jewish woman and who found one through the radio and who had weight rules for her, thinks other people have some weirdness in their sex lives?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:

I hadn’t heard the bloodlines call until Monday, but that one seems pretty racial. I’m not sure what context would be to explain that away.

It's a very clumsy way to say he has athletic genes from his arm wrestling champion father.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:20 am 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
Warren Newson wrote:
From what I heard this week, LoHo seemed to be taking the position that while the league had spoken, he was right and the league was wrong. The admission that the league had spoken was a little more than I was expecting to get from him, but I would have liked an admission that the return for Fields is evidence that didn't support his position.

It would be insane if he doubles down on his position and bashes Williams every chance he gets, but it might make for entertaining radio.

He was asking for people to apologize to him on twitter because he's being saying Williams is short and CW measured in 1/8" shorter at the pro day to put him at barely under 6'1". Keep in mind LoHo is the same person that loved 5'10" Bryce Young and said multiple times "I think he's Drew Brees". He's a shameless hack.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Bernstein doing a 180 Monday on his Fields position now praising dyed in the wool Fields doubter Brad Biggs is the watershed moment of the total worthlessness of the Score.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:50 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein doing a 180 Monday on his Fields position now praising dyed in the wool Fields doubter Brad Biggs is the watershed moment of the total worthlessness of the Score.

Remember when they made fun of windsocks?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: What??
No one ever said Bernstein isn't a survivor.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:21 am 

Guy knows when to abandon a take.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:25 am 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
pittmike wrote:

He had a top 10 WR, at top 10 TE and a top 10 running game last year

That argument is completely ridiculous. Also, Fields did improve with Moore on-board, but it just wasn't enough. She has just staked out the Fields is not responsible for his own performance argument and Getsy is the reason.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:28 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nardi wrote:
No one ever said Bernstein isn't a survivor.

Yup, he is the cockroach prancing about in the midst of nuclear armageddon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:30 am 

When society collapses, I'm showing up at his house. Fully confident he's a warlord within a week.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:05 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Nardi wrote:

When society collapses, I'm showing up at his house. Fully confident he's a warlord within a week.

He’ll be eaten by the gays.

I’m heading to Darkside’s even though he’ll shoot me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:11 am 

denisdman wrote:
Nardi wrote:

In the gay-pocalypse, Bernstein will be the gayest of the gay. Count Fagula incarnate.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Leila increasingly reminds me of "The Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation with at A Party" character from SNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGsQES_ ... yNightLive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:17 am 

denisdman wrote:
Nardi wrote:

In the gay-pocalypse, Bernstein will be the gayest of the gay. Count Fagula incarnate.

ROFL. The Count will do more than suck blood…

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:13 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Not to worry, the password is JAGG.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:17 pm 

What about LTG? Is slowly winning an argument over a period of a month good for survival or bad for survival?

Nardi wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Not to worry, the password is JAGG.

Lol well played. Might be a safe space for Fagula.

Nardi wrote:
What about LTG? Is slowly winning an argument over a period of a month good for survival or bad for survival?

He will be fine. It keeps the mind sharp.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2219 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next