It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:46 am 

Watching the youtube feed today. Larry is busting out of his sweatshirt. Might be time to invest in larger size my man

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:39 am 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
Larry and Dan just the other day were making fun of how a guy was looking. These two fucking clowns obviously don't have mirrors. Larry is eating his way to XXX and Dan looks bad for an 80 year old! Neither of these fucks could do 20 pushups.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:48 am 
1000 CLUB

On this week's shows, a few lowlights:

- When talking about the eclipse during transition with the afternoon team, all 4 hosts agreed that scientists being able to predict an eclipse down to the day/hour/minute is amazing and then started making fun of people who don't believe the science, like climate change and pandemics. I find it amazing how these four hosts, who all pretend to be experts on any given subject, are so ignorant, particularly on the failures of science during the pandemic.

- Dan started Monday's show by mentioning, but not providing specifics, the question about whether "men" should participate in women's sports. Dan didn't address it other than be outraged that this would be a question. Again, science......but also amazing that they frame pushback on this issue as phobia/racism, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:07 am 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs
BD wrote:
On this week's shows, a few lowlights:

- When talking about the eclipse during transition with the afternoon team, all 4 hosts agreed that scientists being able to predict an eclipse down to the day/hour/minute is amazing and then started making fun of people who don't believe the science, like climate change and pandemics. I find it amazing how these four hosts, who all pretend to be experts on any given subject, are so ignorant, particularly on the failures of science during the pandemic.

- Dan started Monday's show by mentioning, but not providing specifics, the question about whether "men" should participate in women's sports. Dan didn't address it other than be outraged that this would be a question. Again, science......but also amazing that they frame pushback on this issue as phobia/racism, etc.

Dan hoping people forgot his position on Caster Semenya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:19 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Today’s hit for me comes from transition. They were small talking and Dan bleats a usual unclear thing and how James Woods is an absolute monster and want to just let it sit there. Mully keeps on going and pinning him down for examples. Dan was oh you know just real Maga but worse than Jon Voight.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:54 am 

I was wrong. The best part of today was several minutes on how Leila could not find a book someone gave her a couple years ago and finally was in the first place she looked. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Larry has been particularly sensitive of late. Yesterday in transition he got very testy with Dan. And pretty much all the time now, he will make a comment, Dan or Leila will respond or counter, and he will say, “that’s what I am saying”. But invariably, they are making a separate, distinct point. No Larry, you were not saying that.

The show is awkward. I love all the hang wringing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:41 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Larry has been particularly sensitive of late. Yesterday in transition he got very testy with Dan. And pretty much all the time now, he will make a comment, Dan or Leila will respond or counter, and he will say, “that’s what I am saying”. But invariably, they are making a separate, distinct point. No Larry, you were not saying that.

yes he has been very testy lately, it is seen often in transition. It is like he feels the need to constantly show how smart he is when they get in a group like that. And he cannot stand the thought that the other hosts might think Bernstein is right about anything.

He is a very weird little (getting bigger) man.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
I usually catch 5 minutes going home for lunch and today Leila was babbling on about how she caught the One Shining Moment montage after the NCAA championship game and how her High Noon story was an embarrassing one about herself. Her laugh is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I don't find her or her stories particular funny or interesting. I will say that when I can catch some of the High Noon segment going back to work that is about as good as this show gets for me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

denisdman wrote:

I think he likes to think of himself as Dan's "partner" and Leila's "brother". Whatever that means.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
I was wrong. The best part of today was several minutes on how Leila could not find a book someone gave her a couple years ago and finally was in the first place she looked. :roll:

Probably better than her sports thoughts. Hopefully, they didn't start the show with Leila providing bad opinions on stories over the last week or "Leila's receipts".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous, Lord Stanley's, DeKalb Rock City
Bernstein still rocks, you idiotic broken white men can't get over the pandemic. It's in your head rent free. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
He'll never admit it but the amount of dead air and awkward silences on his show are slowly eating him alive.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
McCareins_Fan wrote:
Bernstein still rocks, you idiotic broken white men can't get over the pandemic. It's in your head rent free. :lol:

what?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I am sure when talking about the eclipse they mentioned the view Sony Hostin(sp?) saying caused by global warming along with earthquakes or

That Kamala Harris said women brackets were just made in 2022 for women progress….

Probably neither for the far left and far right are equally boring.

Narrative or not funny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:19 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
cookie23 wrote:
I am sure when talking about the eclipse they mentioned the view Sony Hostin(sp?) saying caused by global warming along with earthquakes or

That Kamala Harris said women brackets were just made in 2022 for women progress….

Probably neither for the far left and far right are equally boring.

Narrative or not funny

Kamala Harris certainly comes up with some interesting..."thoughts" on a regular basis.

As usual the reactions on the board to the Danny and Larry show are more entertaining than anything discussed on the show and confirm the fact that there is absolutely positively no reason to ever listen to the current WSCR midday show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:08 am 

RFDC wrote:
denisdman wrote:

yes he has been very testy lately, it is seen often in transition. It is like he feels the need to constantly show how smart he is when they get in a group like that. And he cannot stand the thought that the other hosts might think Bernstein is right about anything.

One thing I have actually chuckled at in recent times has been Larry. When he needles Dan it can be entertaining. Poking the old man about his ridiculous, narcissistic idiosyncrasies is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:16 am 

pittmike wrote:
RFDC wrote:
denisdman wrote:

One thing I have actually chuckled at in recent times has been Larry. When he needles Dan it can be entertaining. Poking the old man about his ridiculous, narcissistic idiosyncrasies is fun.

Oh I agree it makes things funny at times. But then you know Larry is such a baby he does not take anyone picking back at him very well.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
I have wondered, if I was Mitch for a day, what would I do to fix this show, other than blow it up and just play B&B reruns. But another thought is to move Bernstien to afternoons with Parkins and then pair Spiegal and Holmes. Having the two most sensitive souls at that station together I suppose could be humorous.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:31 am 

pizza_Place: What??
I'd put Bernstein in the morning so he'd quit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:42 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Shaun King has some theories:

- Caleb Williams has never faced adversity and King isn’t a fan
- Jaden Daniel’s’ failure at ASU makes him the best QB
- Brian Thomas Jr. is the best WR in the draft
- Brian Thomas Jr. is a bigger faster Deebo
- MHJ is afraid to run a 40 and therefore isn’t the best WR
- Drake Maye isn’t athletic and doesn’t have an NFL arm
- Penix is the most pro ready QB
- Bo Nix is Desmond Ritter
- Bernstein’s kid should transfer to Tulane because NO is like a different city

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

a genius wrote:
I have wondered, if I was Mitch for a day, what would I do to fix this show, other than blow it up and just play B&B reruns. But another thought is to move Bernstien to afternoons with Parkins and then pair Spiegal and Holmes. Having the two most sensitive souls at that station together I suppose could be humorous.

I just don't think this show is entertaining and it's way too preachy. It's way too many opinions that reflect their left wing politics, racism and social justice that most people are trying to escape from. They turn baseball conversation into a math topic. The show is way too programmed and there's never any debate because Lawrence can't handle having different opinions and it's all about the show being united on nearly every topic. It's too much of these pretending too be journalists, experts on any given field, etc. and the only "fun" would be Dan talking about fishing. I just don't think either relates very well to their listeners, and neither are these insiders they like to portray themselves as. Very sensitive show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:53 pm 

BD wrote:
a genius wrote:

I just don't think this show is entertaining and it's way too preachy. It's way too many opinions that reflect their left wing politics, racism and social justice that most people are trying to escape from. They turn baseball conversation into a math topic. The show is way too programmed and there's never any debate because Lawrence can't handle having different opinions and it's all about the show being united on nearly every topic. It's too much of these pretending too be journalists, experts on any given field, etc. and the only "fun" would be Dan talking about fishing. I just don't think either relates very well to their listeners, and neither are these insiders they like to portray themselves as. Very sensitive show.

I know it is really weird. How do we even know what they are saying when no one listens?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
denisdman wrote:
BD wrote:
a genius wrote:

I know it is really weird. How do we even know what they are saying when no one listens?

very sensitive listeners.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:41 am 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
a genius wrote:

I actually love this idea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
It seems like all this came together as an parachute for the owner of the 78, who is in no rush to develop it.

And the owner is...?

I was going to guess Tony Rezko or Obama but I’m a few years off.

I think Rezko did own it at one time.

He did, that was the joke.

Current owner seems a very vanilla NPC real estate developer.

Nevermind on the vanilla npc. The owner of that land is apparently an Iraqi billionaire:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/the-watchd ... x-ballpark

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
What is Lawrence eating? LOL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:11 pm 

Mully's transition intro of Holmes must be an ego trip for LoHo. I don't know what Larry has done to merit being called "the great Laurence Holmes" but the genuflecting seems a little embarrassing.
I listened to the show when Dan was off and it proved to me what I had previously believed. Dan is the engine that makes the show go. Laurence talking about himself and Leila's abrasive demeanor make it a rough listen. Dan has a good sense of humor and at least in my view, is good at his job.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:17 pm 

blackhawksfan wrote:
What is Lawrence eating? LOL

So the show is done from inside a hotel suite?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:20 pm 

I believe that is a cabana poolside at Circa.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next