It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Leila hates men.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:59 am 
1000 CLUB

Pretty obvious. I like that about her. She should. We suck.

She's in a position where she doesn't have to rely on one.

But I've heard her. She talks about her failed marriage in her 20s. Talks about how the problem with men is their ego.

This is a lady that doesn't want to get one. Pushing 40. Why would you want to at this point? I get that.

That being said, my sense is she's the problem in relationships as well. Two way street. I think she has an enormous ego as well. She just doesn't want to admit it.

Post subject: Re: Leila hates men.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:45 am 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
Uncanny as always. It's almost like you're there with them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:57 am 

Beardown wrote:

I think if we ran her salary through a Sir matrix analysis, you'd find that she could use some help. I think she makes a comfortable wage for a single person but can't spend extravagantly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I think if we ran her salary through a Sir matrix analysis, you'd find that she could use some help. I think she makes a comfortable wage for a single person but can't spend extravagantly.

so she might be open to a sugar daddy ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:35 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Women who hate men have a funny way of making exceptions for their accomplished white husbands.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Women who hate men are single and likely have cats.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Laurence would be happy enough to be her BFF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:36 pm 

SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
Laurence would be happy enough to be her BFF

big brother

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Spaulding wrote:

Caller Bob wrote:
OR they are like Lori Likepussy and play basketball in Russia and bring there bong with!! Ddykes no doubt have there clot shot to!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:16 am 
1000 CLUB

She's treated like a princess at the SCORE.

She knows that. And she likes that.

A little bit from Dan, but not as much as Larry who gushes over her. Constantly tells her how great she is.

Julie never got that treatment. Wonder why? Wait, I know. 150 pounds is the difference. Pretty girls always get better treatment from the boys.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:19 am 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:

Yeah. Single men should get cats too. We're losers. I'm thinking about getting one. I think I wanna be that stereotype.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:37 am 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Christ, she's got more then a comfortable wage at this time. With that NBC 5 Job. And her part time SCORE gig. I'd be the stay at home Dad if she married me. But that will never happen. Because, as you all know, white women hate me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:40 am 

Beardown wrote:
She's treated like a princess at the SCORE.

She knows that. And she likes that.

A little bit from Dan, but not as much as Larry who gushes over her. Constantly tells her how great she is.

Julie never got that treatment. Wonder why? Wait, I know. 150 pounds is the difference. Pretty girls always get better treatment from the boys.

Please do not ever put July and Leila in the same post again.

Thank you.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:44 am 

Men don't suck but I very much hate them JULIE WOMEN ARE WORSE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:48 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Christ, she's got more then a comfortable wage at this time. With that NBC 5 Job. And her part time SCORE gig. I'd be the stay at home Dad if she married me. But that will never happen. Because, as you all know, white women hate me.

She is like 42, she isn't popping out any kids.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:22 pm 

Courtney Cronin is far superior. Strong, independent thoughts and doesn't back down to the boys when pushed.

Leila and other women sport casters should listen to how Courtney handles a conversation. She is one of the top 5 host/expert in Chicago.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Cashman wrote:
Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:

She is like 42, she isn't popping out any kids.

Right. That was my point. But I think she made that decision in her 20s after her marriage failed. She said, "fuck this shit" and focused on her career.

I'm sure she bangs a lot, though. Then never wants to see them again. She seems like that type. Which is good. Bang them and leave them. That's my advice for all young ladies. Never get married, girls. It's not worth it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:03 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Courtney Cronin is far superior. Strong, independent thoughts and doesn't back down to the boys when pushed.

Leila and other women sport casters should listen to how Courtney handles a conversation. She is one of the top 5 host/expert in Chicago.

She's an automatic turn the channel. She, just like many of the hires over the last couple of years at ESPN, doesn't seem to have an original thought, just regurgitating the well worn daily memes. She's just like Sarah Spain in that regard. And nothing she thinks gets spit out in lengthy paragraph form. Just like Spain.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Regular Reader wrote:
Juiced wrote:

She's an automatic turn the channel. She, just like many of the hires over the last couple of years at ESPN, doesn't seem to have an original thought, just regurgitating the well worn daily memes. She's just like Sarah Spain in that regard. And nothing she thinks gets spit out in lengthy paragraph form. Just like Spain.

Why do you hate white women?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yeah. She lucked into this role. She's nothing special or important. But she's a women so in this day an age you have to have one. Same with Larry. Gotta have a black guy too.

It's funny with Bernstein. He was the guy that would celebrate "Booby day" when the temperature would hit 80 in the spring and the women would then show them off.

Bernstein would also be the racist that he hates now. He hated dusty baker for claiming racism. Then, I'll always remember this one caller that called dan and terry racist. Dan dismissed him saying "There is no KKK member under your bed". Pretty telling of what dan is.

I know he claims he's evolved now. Just not true. He just knows he can't be what he was and wants to survive.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
IkeSouth wrote:
Men don't suck but I very much hate them JULIE WOMEN ARE WORSE

Yup, they destroy each other, have them tell me all the time they only want to work on the days I'm steering the ship, really amazing how a petty little thing that most old school dudes would not even notice will bubble up into a huge rift between women in the workplace.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
Beardown wrote:
Yeah. She lucked into this role. She's nothing special or important. But she's a women so in this day an age you have to have one. Same with Larry. Gotta have a black guy too.

It's funny with Bernstein. He was the guy that would celebrate "Booby day" when the temperature would hit 80 in the spring and the women would then show them off.

Bernstein would also be the racist that he hates now. He hated dusty baker for claiming racism. Then, I'll always remember this one caller that called dan and terry racist. Dan dismissed him saying "There is no KKK member under your bed". Pretty telling of what dan is.

I know he claims he's evolved now. Just not true. He just knows he can't be what he was and wants to survive.

the other afternoon, danny's voice was cracking with obvious pride when he brought up the fact that the bears' president, GM and asst. GM are people of color. said it meant everything when the nfl is 70% poc.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:07 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
What does it mean? HOW DOES IT GET THEM CLOSER TO A CHAMPIONSHIP?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:32 pm 

house of L and guest (i believe the sun-times' beat writer) - all in agreement with dan's take. more poc in club exec positions will mean the negative undercurrent between poc players and the nfl, will abate. is dan saying that troy vincent isn't enough? that tensions between the nfl discipline committee in new york made up of 1%ers and/or sue robinson can be erased by having poc team presidents, GMs and assistant GMs?

just sounds like the predictably easy, righteous road for dan to take.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:37 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
What does it mean? HOW DOES IT GET THEM CLOSER TO A CHAMPIONSHIP?

example. happy wife = happy life.

happy or content players = ?

not sure if dan was trying to kill two birds with one stone. the sjw angle and the angle of socially-conscious talent wanting to come here due to the club's exec. positions held by poc.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:52 pm 

Cashman wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Juiced wrote:

Why do you hate white women?

The idiotic Chicago accent doesn’t help anything.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:55 pm 

We already lost one pro bowl level player because of poor relations between front office and player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:52 pm 

kind of punches a hole into dan's warm and fuzzy hypothesis. a poc GM deciding against paying a malcontented poc player, who represented himself during negotiations. was the poc player malcontented because of the lack of diversity at the bears and/or the nfl? was the poc player malcontented due to rating himself too high (in the poc GM's view) and demanded too much money after a brief hold out (may have poisoned the business relationship in the poc GM's eyes)?

dan's sjw persona frequently puts him in a trick bag.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yeah. Dan tries do placate to Larry. Evil white man thing. All whites are racist except for him. He loves doing that. Larry loves hearing it. But Dan's early days were that of a racist. When I say early days, I mean like early 40s.

Whatever. It's just an act. Cuz you have to be this now a days. Dan knows it. Like I said, Dan is just looking to survive. Get the kids through college. Do this sports radio shit for another 15 years or so.

I get it. Dan is an easy read. I'd do the same if I were him. That being said, it's comical.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

the other afternoon, danny's voice was cracking with obvious pride when he brought up the fact that the bears' president, GM and asst. GM are people of color. said it meant everything when the nfl is 70% poc.

They turned it into MSNBC. Bernstein said that the killing of George Floyd made this hiring possible.