All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Leila hates men.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:55 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
BD wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Yeah. She lucked into this role. She's nothing special or important. But she's a women so in this day an age you have to have one. Same with Larry. Gotta have a black guy too.

It's funny with Bernstein. He was the guy that would celebrate "Booby day" when the temperature would hit 80 in the spring and the women would then show them off.

Bernstein would also be the racist that he hates now. He hated dusty baker for claiming racism. Then, I'll always remember this one caller that called dan and terry racist. Dan dismissed him saying "There is no KKK member under your bed". Pretty telling of what dan is.

I know he claims he's evolved now. Just not true. He just knows he can't be what he was and wants to survive.

the other afternoon, danny's voice was cracking with obvious pride when he brought up the fact that the bears' president, GM and asst. GM are people of color. said it meant everything when the nfl is 70% poc.

They turned it into MSNBC. Bernstein said that the killing of George Floyd made this hiring possible.

Even more insulting then usual from Lil Danny if he said that.

Warren is such a perfect fit for the role, that it's amazing that George McCaskey didn't miss it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:31 pm 

BD wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Yeah. She lucked into this role. She's nothing special or important. But she's a women so in this day an age you have to have one. Same with Larry. Gotta have a black guy too.

It's funny with Bernstein. He was the guy that would celebrate "Booby day" when the temperature would hit 80 in the spring and the women would then show them off.

Bernstein would also be the racist that he hates now. He hated dusty baker for claiming racism. Then, I'll always remember this one caller that called dan and terry racist. Dan dismissed him saying "There is no KKK member under your bed". Pretty telling of what dan is.

I know he claims he's evolved now. Just not true. He just knows he can't be what he was and wants to survive.

the other afternoon, danny's voice was cracking with obvious pride when he brought up the fact that the bears' president, GM and asst. GM are people of color. said it meant everything when the nfl is 70% poc.

They turned it into MSNBC. Bernstein said that the killing of George Floyd made this hiring possible.

I’m curious as to why you guys listen when it’s all so deathly painful for you all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
BD wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

yes, his predictable patronizing turns him into the actual bad guy. poc players don't have the same virtues and character flaws as other players. they can't be organically egotistical, nor loyal or self-centered..their characteristics are determined by how many of their own they see. today, dan is hitting papa bear halas, telling his grandson that it's ok to not mention him anymore. i remember papa bear seemed to cheer on vince evans, i guess that was a fake as dan's wokeness. dan and house of L must be time travelers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:39 pm 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
i remember papa bear seemed to cheer on vince evans, i guess that was a fake as dan's wokeness. dan and house of L must be time travelers.

I remember him being mute when his coaches kept jerking him in and out of those pitiful lineups in favor of absolute bums like Phipps and Avellini (who didn’t deserve an N.F.L. spot)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Congrats to her for getting the new gig as the lead host on the Cubs Talk podcast made available by Kaps departure…but a definite downgrade. Too bad.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Regular Reader wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
i remember papa bear seemed to cheer on vince evans, i guess that was a fake as dan's wokeness. dan and house of L must be time travelers.

I remember him being mute when his coaches kept jerking him in and out of those pitiful lineups in favor of absolute bums like Phipps and Avellini (who didn’t deserve an N.F.L. spot)

He started less games for the Raiders than the Bears. I am sure the league wasn't ready for him but he was still in the Raider bench after Doug Williams shined.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
Regular Reader wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:

i wouldn't call phipps a bum..decent with the browns, the bears did make the playoffs in 79, though phipps was over-the-hill by the next year. i agree with you about avellini. i believe the thinking back then was running game + defense = super bowl. bob griese was attempting 16 passes a game and the dolphins were winning super bowls. avellini 9 passes a game and payton for 190 rushing yards and one halfback option TD pass and the bears would contend. we got the latter, the former was so bad you wouldn't want him attempting 6 passes a game.

if papa bear was the bad guy that dan portrays him to be, why did the bears select evans in the draft and subsequently play him? why didn't papa bear have his personal valet tell the GM not to select him or jack pardee/neil armstrong not to play him? a black qb was revolutionary at the time and the bears were at the forefront of that revolution? wasn't james harris - rams and joe gilliam on the steelers the only other black qbs at that time? i can't remember anyone else.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Was a hapless youth at the time, only remember that it was always Tim Ryan and Johnny Morris doing the game on CBS.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
BD wrote:

Wow, did he really say that? Talk about disrespectful to the Bears, to Warren, and just flat out false.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:45 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Quote:
i wouldn't call phipps a bum..decent with the browns,

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:02 am 

I think the most wonderful thing about this hire was that the person hired was the most qualified person for the job and the most qualified person for the job was a black man. That's the progress everyone has wanted.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Suggested Kellen Moore or whomever the Cowboys' OC is should not be considered for the Panthers job because of the bizarre last play of the Cowboys 49ers game. So, that play doesn't matter at all. At all. More lazy thinking.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:49 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
BD wrote:
Bernstein said that the killing of George Floyd made this hiring possible.

"I want to start by thanking the killing of George Floyd. You made it happen, big guy."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:28 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Curious Hair wrote:
BD wrote:
Bernstein said that the killing of George Floyd made this hiring possible.

"I want to start by thanking the killing of George Floyd. You made it happen, big guy."

Go ahead, stand up. -Biden