It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Naked Bear Crawing scandal and the calls for sending Fitz to the moon from the usual suspects Bernstein and Lazerus. Might be a turn the radio off week, for "Real Important radio"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:21 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
SAY THE LINE, SENOR!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:24 pm 

However if they nuke Evanston, the radiation might get close to his gated Northside community.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:05 am 

Nicklin3011 wrote:
Naked Bear Crawing "

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:37 am 

Bernstein's kids are no longer looking to attend northwestern and he is no longer hitting up that AD for freebies, so northwestern is now fair game to Bernstein

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:00 am 

He basically just said if you are one of the people saying let the process play out, you are a bad person lmfaoooo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Danny’s playing the hits today. Excellent segment just now with a student journalist (the real heroes of this whole affair) wherein he tried to goad her into saying she feared for her safety after publishing these details.

Very serious radio voice. Very serious concern over mean comments online. 10/10; would recommend.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Danny’s playing the hits today. Excellent segment just now with a student journalist (the real heroes of this whole affair) wherein he tried to goad her into saying she feared for her safety after publishing these details.

Very serious radio voice. Very serious concern over mean comments online. 10/10; would recommend.

So we trust these student journalists and that what theyre reporting is true but the student journos who investigated and debunked the " racism" claim from the Duke volleyball player are not to be believed and there was indeed the N word that was screamed yet one heard but the black Duke volleyball player ??

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:37 pm 

who was the journalist he lionized during the psu scandal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:40 pm 

good dolphin wrote:

Clay Travis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
good dolphin wrote:

Sara Ganim.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Listened to a couple ESPN 1000 crosstalk podcasts talking about NW. I'd have to believe many Chicago sports fans are avoiding the Score today also.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

Do me a favor everyone. Keep me updated on their coverage of this all week. I can't listen to most of it. I'm sure they're doing what we all expect them to do. But post it anyway. Bernstein and his puppet Larry are amusing in these types of sports moments.

Just a guess on how today went...

Dan: Well, we've got hazing. In this day and age. DID THEY NOT LISTEN TO THEIR LAWYERS WHEN HAZING WAS BANNED? DO THEY KNOW MONEY IS AT STAKE?

Larry: Sigh, I guess not, Dan. It's just really, really, really, really disappointing. Why can't everybody be like you and me, Dan?

Dan: Wait...give me a second laurence...some new info is coming out on this...let me just read this on twitter... and...YES!!!!!!! We now have racism!!!!! Looks like Fitz made the black players cut their long hair and not the whites!!!!! And black coaches too. Woo hoo!!!!

Larry: Oh no, Dan. That's really, really, really bad. Why do we have racism in the world, Dan? Why can't we all get along? I'm veary, veary, veary sad.

Dan: Hold on!!!! This just in. A latino player is claiming he couldn't act like a latino under fitz. He had to act like a white. YES!!!!!!

Larry: If Fitz's parent were like you this wouldn't have happened, Dan. You lived in the city so your kids could see black and brown people. Fitz grew up in the suburbs. That's the reason for all of this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dan: Hey look, it's Jason Goff. What are you doing here.

Jason: I was just in the neighborhood and thought I'd swing buy.

Dan: Did you hear the latest on Northwestern? Pat Fitzgerald is a racist!!!!

Jason: No shock. That train is never late!!!!!

Larry: You're the best, Jason. You're really, really, really, really great? By the way, fuck everybody that doesn't listen to Jason's podcast.

Dan: Mike North? Good God. What the hell are you doing here?

North: What's up fellas? I just came by to say dat Fitz did nothing wrong and dat it's ok to tell da black players to cut dare hair. Ya gotta have rules.

Bernstein: Hit it, Goff. Like the old days. It's still button 38.

Goff: (Hits it) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYOFePkplC0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mike Murphy: Hi Dan. Hi Jerome.

Larry: It's Laurence.

Dan: SECURITY!!!! How the hell did you get through the door in the first place.

Mike Murphy: Calm down. You Jew.s are always trying to bring down the Irish/Catholic guys. Fitz is a great man. I'm just looking for that son of a bitch, Terry Boers. Want to give him a piece of my mind.

Dan: He's been retired for 8 years.

Mike Murphy: God dammit!!!! Missed him again. C'mon North, let's go get a beer. So long Dan and Jerome.

Larry: It's Laurence.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:05 am 

wasn't there a report from 2009. That was under the watch of the former AD Dan used to fellate. I wonder if he will take him to task. An AD should know everything that is going on in his program, just as a coach should.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:28 am 

Isn't Bryan Harlan also Bernstein's agent? Bryan Harlan is working for Fitz to get him paid because Fitz had no clue about this happening.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 am 

The NW hazing scandal story is manna from heaven for the content bereft cockroach Score hosts.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Major college football is a bizarre world where odd men with barely room temperature IQs are somehow bed fellows with highly educated folks that happily look the other way as the odd men behave badly because the odd men are able to bring in millions of dollars every year to pay the highly educated folks six figure salaries to sit in ivory tower offices doing almost nothing.

Dudes like Bernstein know this, he's covered Coach K, one of the oddest of the odd men, but the media types look the other way as well because they also depend on the odd men for income, of course they feign outrage when events are publicized, but they know damn well this type of stuff is happening on college campuses across the country every single day.

Found the effort made to continue to play games during COVID interesting, they had to provide content for TV partners or the entire house of cards that is college athletics would collapse, the money must come in at all costs.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Wrap around sunglasses, blue strip American flags hats and punisher logos are problematic. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Clawmaster wrote:
Major college football is a bizarre world where odd men with barely room temperature IQs are somehow bed fellows with highly educated folks that happily look the other way as the odd men behave badly because the odd men are able to bring in millions of dollars every year to pay the highly educated folks six figure salaries to sit in ivory tower offices doing almost nothing.

Dudes like Bernstein know this, he's covered Coach K, one of the oddest of the odd men, but the media types look the other way as well because they also depend on the odd men for income, of course they feign outrage when events are publicized, but they know damn well this type of stuff is happening on college campuses across the country every single day.

Found the effort made to continue to play games during COVID interesting, they had to provide content for TV partners or the entire house of cards that is college athletics would collapse, the money must come in at all costs.

I remember when Coach K called one of his players the N word and the media ignored it. I lost all respect - which I had none - for that guy. I don't understand why the guy was put on a pedestal because he could teach some kid how to bounce a basketball. He probably uses the N word in private with family and friends.

Fuck him and all his phony followers. To me he's a racist POS scumbag.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Major college football gets a lot of passes because the students and alumni are so vested in their teams. As an ND fan, I used to argue with the holier than thou alums who just could not see how dirty Holtz et al were. The alums will go to their graves defending the team.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Bernstein, in a nearly giddy tone of voice: "Lots of racists like Pat Fitzgerald."

Calling other people racist has to be one of his top 5 favorite things to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
listened to about 10-15 minutes just now and they were discussing the HR derby . Dan and his son watched the statcast version to track all the launch angles and exit velo's

but of course it was in the context of the scandal. "We needed that " after a day of heavy radio. Lots of sighing.

THey're gonna squeeze at least a few weeks out of this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:58 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
Bernstein, in a nearly giddy tone of voice: "Lots of racists like Pat Fitzgerald."

Lot of racists like Dan Bernstein as well, hiding from those people in his gated subdivision, tucked away in a pocket so intentionally removed from other residential districts that only those who know, know it exists and located in a school district that ensures selective enrollment until the kids can be secreted to a private, rural liberal arts school

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:42 pm 

Bernstein doesn't mind the under representation of woman, poc's and over representation of his people at the Score though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:09 pm 

Bernstein is now saying NW can't upgrade the stadium lmfao.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:34 pm 

Nicklin3011 wrote:
Bernstein is now saying NW can't upgrade the stadium lmfao.

Bernstein very dramatically read a “letter from the faculty” yesterday demanding the new stadium project be put on hold; that letter was written by 6 women in the history department.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
good dolphin wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

Lot of racists like Dan Bernstein as well, hiding from those people in his gated subdivision, tucked away in a pocket so intentionally removed from other residential districts that only those who know, know it exists and located in a school district that ensures selective enrollment until the kids can be secreted to a private, rural liberal arts school

Nice verb, dolphin!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Tad Queasy wrote:

He really said that?

Wokism and all that shit is usually class warfare, and sometimes I wonder if Dan is not on the side of the upper-middle-class because he is such a walking stereotype of an UMC d-bag. (Not a Jewish stereotype, either, Dan.)

Like he's a double agent, an undercover plumber's son trying to stir up resentment.