It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Leila
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

I try to always listen to transitions. Feels like it pretty much sums up what both shows try to stretch into hours of both their shows.

Anyway, Leila does her Wednesdays. And she always leaves before transition. She claims she's gotta get to a meeting for NBC 5.

Nobody with a brain is falling for this.

She hates Spiegel and Parkins. She especially hates Shane. This started when Shane said he wanted to fuck a dead women. All of a sudden, Leila needs to get to meetings. Leila thinks Danny, Spiegs and Shane are misogynistic ass holes. Unlike her woke Dan and Larry who love women/minorities and hate white men. Shane kind of hinted at it once. He said he used to always do the midday show to talk about grilling during holidays. Then after the "I will fuck his mom" it all stopped. Parkins asked why. He said "Leila". Then Parkins quickly changed the subject.

Anyway, transition lasts 10 to 15. According to Leila, that's the exact time she needs to be on time for these precious NBC 5 meetings to talk about doing highlights of a stupid Cubs or Sox game.

This is as obvious as Larry saying he couldn't go to Vegas cuz he had a cold. Leila, unlike Larry, didn't allow her hate for them to pass up a free Vegas trip, though. I don't blame here. Good for that girl. It's Vegas, she was able to avoid them enough. Probably the only time she was trapped with them was the SCORE dinners.

Anyway, it's nice to see show wars back at the SCORE. It's just Larry and Leila vs. P&S. Bernstein doesn't give a shit.

Post subject: Re: Leila
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:20 pm 

You must not check out much social media then if you think Leila hates Shane. They hang out outside of the show all the time.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
You must not check out much social media then if you think Leila hates Shane. They hang out outside of the show all the time.

No. I don't check social media. But I don't believe that they hang out after "I will fuck his mom". They did before that. I remember them talking about it. But no stories since Shane said he wanted to fuck a dead women's corpse.

I need proof.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

And another thing, Leila shouldn't wear tight dresses on NBC 5. Calm down Leila. Not being a sexist. Just trying to help. You would look better in a pant suit. Some women look hotter in those. Or sweaters and shit like that. You'd bee one of them.

Dan: Here we go!!! As I quickly hang up on Beardown. :roll:

Larry: That train is never late. :evil:

Leila: Don't worry, guys. I'm used to it. It's better then getting groped at the airports because they think I'm Bin Laden's 25th widow. (sigh)

Beardown: Shut the fuck up, bitches!!! Just trying to give a helpful suggestion.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:30 am 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
Beardown....you are NOT wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:22 am 

Leila seems to me like someone who could role with the punches. I don't think she hates those guys. 5+ people trying to get a word in is bad radio.

She does have a great scam at the Score. She was on the balls of her ass professionally, being dropped by a third rate place like that NBC cable station. She had nothing. The Score gave her some mercy shifts mainly because it covered them demographically for pennies. She worked into a day part and then cucked Mitch by taking the first tv job that came along. Now they have elevated her into some must listen character with Leila Wednesdays. Meanwhile, there isn't a single person listening specifically because of her presence on that day. I'd love to get a breakdown of daily listenership to see whether Mitch is doing some brilliant programming or satisfying his DEI officer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:00 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Beardown wrote:
And another thing, Leila shouldn't wear tight dresses on NBC 5. Calm down Leila. Not being a sexist. Just trying to help. You would look better in a pant suit. Some women look hotter in those. Or sweaters and shit like that. You'd bee one of them.

Leila: Don't worry, guys. I'm used to it. It's better then getting groped at the airports because they think I'm Bin Laden's 25th widow. (sigh)

Beardown: Shut the fuck up, bitches!!! Just trying to give a helpful suggestion.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:31 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Beardown wrote:

That merited triple smilies from you? You gotta be kidding me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:37 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Beardown wrote:

That merited triple smilies from you? You gotta be kidding me.

I actually did laugh out loud. I found this particularly hilarious:

Quote:

I think it was the "(sigh)" that made it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:09 am 
1000 CLUB

A couple of weeks ago Leila was subbing all week. Missed every transition due to these important meetings. So apparently they don't just fall on Wednesdays. They do them every day.

It's funny. NBC 5 knows she has this radio show. You'd think they could push back a meeting 10 minutes for her. I also find it amazing that the 10 minutes of tranny is the exact time she needs to make these meetings on time.

I'm right on this one.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
does she have an Only Fans ?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
She could retire in a year.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
A couple of weeks ago Leila was subbing all week. Missed every transition due to these important meetings. So apparently they don't just fall on Wednesdays. They do them every day.

It's funny. NBC 5 knows she has this radio show. You'd think they could push back a meeting 10 minutes for her. I also find it amazing that the 10 minutes of tranny is the exact time she needs to make these meetings on time.

I'm right on this one.

I would guess that the meeting she needs to attend is not at the exact time, but she probably needs to time to get there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Leila seems to me like someone who could role with the punches. I don't think she hates those guys. 5+ people trying to get a word in is bad radio.

She does have a great scam at the Score. She was on the balls of her ass professionally, being dropped by a third rate place like that NBC cable station. She had nothing. The Score gave her some mercy shifts mainly because it covered them demographically for pennies. She worked into a day part and then cucked Mitch by taking the first tv job that came along. Now they have elevated her into some must listen character with Leila Wednesdays. Meanwhile, there isn't a single person listening specifically because of her presence on that day. I'd love to get a breakdown of daily listenership to see whether Mitch is doing some brilliant programming or satisfying his DEI officer.

Agreed. Are there any numbers to support why the two powerhouse hosts need a Leila Wednesday?

She makes at least one non-sensible football comment a show and Holmes/Bernstein will never question anything she says.

She has also become unlikable. Just plays the victim card now, everything is racist, she's a women, etc.

I do think she's a nice person, but the smugness of that show is rubbing off on her.

She's also the hardest working person ever says Dan and Lawrence. I get/respect the ability to present information and she is able to do that, but let's be honest. She gives sports updates on the news for 2-3 minutes a broadcast and likes to tell everyone that she needs to prep/watch hours of sports to show home runs highlights.

I wish she would just get back to being a likable person. She knows baseball well enough, but she's not some authority on any sport and we all know why she's got a job on TV.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:

I rarely watch her, but did see her for a second last week. She does have sort of a bratty face, but she was wearing some crazy outfit with some dress with feathers (or something) coming out of her shoulders. The dress itself was very tight and her hips were very wide. It looked to me like she had gained weight even though I think it was just the outfit. Just dress normally. She is good looking, but you lose some of that with these dresses.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
BD wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Agreed. Are there any numbers to support why the two powerhouse hosts

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
BD wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Agreed. Are there any numbers to support why the two powerhouse hosts need a Leila Wednesday?

She has also become unlikable. Just plays the victim card now, everything is racist, she's a women, etc.

Which is the antithesis of why everyone seemed to like her at first. She was pretty, likable, and seemed fun without taking the whole thing too seriously.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I was a little lenient in my original Leila Score opinion being teamed with two consensus unlikeable, vile, and despicable hosts. But, as a poc female she had the power to be an independent thinker and sway from the Score's what Larry Holmes says is golden thematic element. But she decided to take the easy path of kowtowing to Larry Holmes the victim is a great man station's theme.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
good dolphin wrote:

I forgive your inability to use the quote function, at times. But using role instead of roll is a huge disappointment. Me thought you be edumacated.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

BD wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I rarely watch her, but did see her for a second last week. She does have sort of a bratty face, but she was wearing some crazy outfit with some dress with feathers (or something) coming out of her shoulders. The dress itself was very tight and her hips were very wide. It looked to me like she had gained weight even though I think it was just the outfit. Just dress normally. She is good looking, but you lose some of that with these dresses.

Yeah. That's the problem with the tight dresses. Her hips are too damn big like you said. So it's just not a good look. It's not a knock. She's 40. Everything she eats goes to her hips. That's what happens. She clearly wants to look good. She tries hard. I'm just trying to help her. None of her friends/family and/or co workers are gonna tell her. So I'll do it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:01 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
vitoscotti wrote:
I was a little lenient in my original Leila Score opinion being teamed with two consensus unlikeable, vile, and despicable hosts. But, as a poc female

if she's a poc, then joan esposito was butterfly mcqueen. i believe she is half iranian (ok, persian) and even the nazis considered them 'aryans'.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mitch Rosen accomplished exactly what he wanted on Wednesdays.

You gotta a Jew crying about people hating Jews. You gotta a black guy crying about the evil white man. And you gotta a women crying about being a women and being confused for a Muslim.

It's what the woke community wants.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:32 pm 

And you got a bunch of people that have kids believing they are important

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:57 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
There is a palpable sense of malaise on any show Danny Bernstein hosts, seems the other hosts just go along with his odd fixation on certain topics.

There is nobody at the station that will rip him for his odd takes like North and Mac used to do back in his reporter days.

Seems Danny and Larry share a common hatred for many of the original dudes because they were more than happy to call them out on their idiotic takes and likely were telling them behind the scenes to do better, Murph was a raging lunatic, but can see why he was constantly applying heat to Larry's backside after hearing the half ass effort he put into producing his short-lived mid-day solo show.

The show has disintegrated into two hapless goofs stalking twitter for SJW appropriate takes they can gab about, kind of like the awkward times in Sunday School where everyone had to read a bible verse and listen to the teacher tell you what you should think about what everyone had just read.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:49 am 

denisdman wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I forgive your inability to use the quote function, at times. But using role instead of roll is a huge disappointment. Me thought you be edumacated.

food is never far from my mind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:50 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
And you got a bunch of people that have kids believing they are important

only one of the three have kids

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:54 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Clawmaster wrote:
There is a palpable sense of malaise on any show Danny Bernstein hosts, seems the other hosts just go along with his odd fixation on certain topics.

There is nobody at the station that will rip him for his odd takes like North and Mac used to do back in his reporter days.

Seems Danny and Larry share a common hatred for many of the original dudes because they were more than happy to call them out on their idiotic takes and likely were telling them behind the scenes to do better, Murph was a raging lunatic, but can see why he was constantly applying heat to Larry's backside after hearing the half ass effort he put into producing his short-lived mid-day solo show.

The show has disintegrated into two hapless goofs stalking twitter for SJW appropriate takes they can gab about, kind of like the awkward times in Sunday School where everyone had to read a bible verse and listen to the teacher tell you what you should think about what everyone had just read.

I actually think Leila gets on Dan more than others do these days. When he wants to go on a tangent or a dumb thing she will say it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:51 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
this thread needs a lot more pics

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:53 am 

Bagels wrote:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:53 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Bagels wrote:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants