It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:18 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Brick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Brick gets the flu vaccine based upon previous strains, but won't get the latest booster shots based on the same principle.

Who you crappin?
I'd much rather have Omicron or later COVID than I would the flu.

Plus, the flu shot has never made me feel anything more than a sore arm. The COVID shots made me feel hungover for a day.

Seacrest wrote:
I'm glad that we were able to educate and inform your COVID choices.
Kudos to you for listening.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:19 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Seacrest wrote:
Here he goes again.

Yeah tell the truth.

Quote:
A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

The filing from Judge Lewis A. Kaplan came as Trump’s attorneys have sought a new trial and have argued that the jury’s $5 million verdict against Trump in the civil suit was excessive. The reason, they argue, is that sexual abuse could be as limited as the “groping” of a victim’s breasts.

Now how about "WE" do a little compare and contrast to demonstrate the hypocrisy and phoniness of your "position" shall "we"

Seacrest wrote:
Deacon Blues wrote:
You are full of shit, wouldn’t you like to know if the current president is a rapist? If she is lying give your DNA and it is done.

I'm not full of shit. I explained the legal basis and reasoning behind it.

None of this has anything to do with finding out if Trump is a rapist right now.

I can wait though, just like I did when I was assured that Trump colluded with Russians and his lawyer went to Prague.

Notice the "contrast" here? Just Asking A Question

Seacrest wrote:
Sound like the current POTUS...?

What are the red flags of a child molestor?

Gives gifts or special privileges for no apparent reason. Overly affectionate/playful with children – hugging, tickling, wrestling, holding or having a child sit on their lap. Disregards “no” “stop” or other efforts from a child to avoid physical contact. Long stares or periods of watching a child.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:26 am 

How about "WE" examine the arc of a noted liar and hypocrite shall "WE"

Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I would have to agree with Nas. There are about a half a million things you could get on Biden for. Losing a kid isn't one of them. It says more about the people that try to make it an issue than anyone else.

Yep. They even need to make up sexual assault allegations with his child. #Deplorables

You are accusing his daughter of making this up?

Seriously?

Seacrest wrote:
I simply pointed out the inconsistency of your stated position on Biden. His behavior speaks for itself and needs no comment from me.

You may want to take the time to understand why pedos get away the behavior. This should be helpful.

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+do+ ... nt=gws-wiz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:32 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Rick's hierarchy of diseases he prefers to contract:

1. Polio
2. COVID (Omicron)
3. The Flu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:32 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Brick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Brick gets the flu vaccine based upon previous strains, but won't get the latest booster shots based on the same principle.

Who you crappin?
I'd much rather have Omicron or later COVID than I would the flu.

Plus, the flu shot has never made me feel anything more than a sore arm. The COVID shots made me feel hungover for a day.

Seacrest wrote:
I'm glad that we were able to educate and inform your COVID choices.
Kudos to you for listening.

If you get COVID again are you going to run out for another emergency Monoclonal antibody treatment?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:35 am 

Just the rhetorical "arc" of a known liar and hypocrite

Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
Yep. They even need to make up sexual assault allegations with his child. #Deplorables

Seriously?

She never said that. She never wrote that, seriously.

No one ever stated she said it.

The contents of her diary are available.

The FBI ran a raid to try and get it back.

The FBI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:37 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

1. Polio
2. COVID (Omicron)
3. The Flu

You have claimed previously you aren't a anti-vaxxer yet this post seems to indicate you have problems with vaccines besides the COVID mrna one.

Also, I am almost certain I got the Polio vaccine like everyone else did in my age group.

I didn't get the smallpox vaccine though. Maybe my parents really wanted me to get smallpox.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:40 am 
Site Admin

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
How about "WE" examine the arc of a noted liar and hypocrite shall "WE"

Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I would have to agree with Nas. There are about a half a million things you could get on Biden for. Losing a kid isn't one of them. It says more about the people that try to make it an issue than anyone else.

Seriously?

Seacrest wrote:
I simply pointed out the inconsistency of your stated position on Biden. His behavior speaks for itself and needs no comment from me.

You may want to take the time to understand why pedos get away the behavior. This should be helpful.

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+do+ ... nt=gws-wiz

Fredo,

Trump was a racist piece of shit until you needed the vaccine he pimped.

Joe Biden's daughter accused him in writing of molesting him.

No one ever heard me say that Trump was a paragon of virtue. But compared to Biden, he's St Donald of Manhattan.

I chose not to trust Trump's vaccine nonsense.

Explain to the class why you did?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:42 am 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

1. Polio
2. COVID (Omicron)
3. The Flu

You have claimed previously you aren't a anti-vaxxer yet this post seems to indicate you have problems with vaccines besides the COVID mrna one.

Also, I am almost certain I got the Polio vaccine like everyone else did in my age group.

I didn't get the smallpox vaccine though. Maybe my parents really wanted me to get smallpox.

I'm just glad that our community here was able to come together and help your Covid response.

As well as the response of MANY others here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:43 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

1. Polio
2. COVID (Omicron)
3. The Flu

I'm just glad that our community here was able to come together and help your Covid response.

As well as the response of MANY others here.

Maybe this response will be interesting if you say it a few more times.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:49 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Fredo,

Trump was a racist piece of shit until you needed the vaccine he pimped.

Joe Biden's daughter accused him in writing of molesting him.

No one ever heard me say that Trump was a paragon of virtue. But compared to Biden, he's St Donald of Manhattan.

I chose not to trust Trump's vaccine nonsense.

Explain to the class why you did?

You claimed that her diary was "published" when clearly it wasn't. You lie as easily as you breathe. Just as you are lying about Trump "developing" the vaccine. Trump had about as much to do with "developing" the vaccine as you did. But keep pumping the lie. Its sort of what you do. And try to hide behind fake "piety" for credibility. By now your act is rather familiar to MANY here. They know you to be a fraud and a damn phony. And Trump isn't a "paragon" of "virtue", yet there are endless accounts of you defending him even when his sorry ass is found to be guilty as shit. Never once proclaiming him to be what he is and has admitted to being. A damn rapist. Instead you prefer to make up shit about other people with no evidence of proof with your lying ass. And hide behind the religion that has made molesting people into an Olympic Sport. You're a clown and a damn partisan hack who routinely condescends to everyone even as its obvious that your hypocritical ass is led around by the nose by both the Republican Party and the Catholic Church. Nifty little "two step" that they have going on when it comes to you isn't it?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:10 am 
Site Admin

You got some Trump running through Fredo.

It's ok. You were free to make that choice.

Now, put aside the hate you so often foment, and just own it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:25 am 

Seacrest wrote:
You got some Trump running through Fredo.

It's ok. You were free to make that choice.

Now, put aside the hate you so often foment, and just own it.

Lying is second nature to you. Making up shit is as easy for you as tithing and financially supporting the pedophiles which you claim to detest. And as such you will have no problem with supporting Trump being the damn hypocrite and fraud that you are. As stated no person with any integrity (Which clearly you don't have) would ever support an institution which has pedophilia written into its bylaws nor will defend and vote for someone found guilty of rape. You have and will do it again. Damn fraud. And conveniently I can't seem to find any RECORD of YOUR CITING THAT TRUMP was found to be a rapist in a court of law. ANYWHERE! I guess you were too busy inventing stories about diaries being "published" to have noticed that little tidbit.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:28 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

1. Polio
2. COVID (Omicron)
3. The Flu

Huh? I have my polio and my smallpox vaccines. I took multiple polio boosters too. Tasted like 7-Up!

I was just pointing out that you said you'd rather get polio than COVID and now you'd rather get COVID than the flu.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Finger Fucker Joe knows we have laws and process on rape. Accusations aren't enough.

Edit: Nevermind due to LTG edit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:38 am 

Nardi wrote:
Finger Fucker Joe knows we have laws and process on rape. Accusations aren't enough.

For Cresty Your Bestie an "accusation" is all that it takes as long as the person happens to not swing the "right" way. That much "WE" know. And Qanon inspired speculation without any factual basis to "support" it is despicable. And exactly the sort of thing that a "deplorable" person would do.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:39 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

1. Polio
2. COVID (Omicron)
3. The Flu

Huh? I have my polio and my smallpox vaccines. I took multiple polio boosters too. Tasted like 7-Up!

I was just pointing out that you said you'd rather get polio than COVID and now you'd rather get COVID than the flu.

Well, Polio was far dangerous than early COVID. At the peak of Polio, around 57k were either paralyzed or died from it. Only 5 years did over 30k get either paralyzed or die from it. Deaths were in the 2k range per year. COVID killed more in one day than Polio did in a year.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:01 pm 
Site Admin

Nardi wrote:

They are in a civil trial.

Do you think that Carroll trial was criminal, like Fredo does?

Because it wasn't, and Trump wasn't found to have raped her either.

So, we can establish that Trump was not found "guilty" of rape as he was not criminally charged, nor was he found liable for rape. Further, the civil claim was on a battery tort but brought forward using an extension of the statute of limitations for crimes including rape

There were parts of Biden's daughter's diary that were published. They shouldn't have been.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:08 pm 

Brick wrote:
Well, Polio was far [less] dangerous than early COVID. At the peak of Polio, around 57k were either paralyzed or died from it. Only 5 years did over 30k get either paralyzed or die from it. Deaths were in the 2k range per year. COVID killed more in one day than Polio did in a year.

add in every respiratory illness during that time period to the same category as polio, if you want to compare it to covid19.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:24 pm 

Seacrest wrote:

When has the "criminality" of such matters ever actually mattered to a raging hypocrite like you? I mean Biden was labeled by you to be a "pedo" based on absolutely nothing besides one of your Qanon inspired conspiracy theories.
Seacrest wrote:

Judge in the case clearly stated that Trump raped her. Which means again you're lying. Nothing new there by the way.
Seacrest wrote:
There were parts of Biden's daughter's diary that were published. They shouldn't have been.

I'm sure that a wannabe "doctoral candidate" :lol: :lol: such as yourself would have no problem with actually "sourcing" this if it were true. Instead "WE" have to just go on your lying ass "word" and more "insider information" instead. Shocking!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:28 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
So, we can establish that Trump was not found "guilty" of rape as he was not criminally charged, nor was he found liable for rape. Further, the civil claim was on a battery tort but brought forward using an extension of the statute of limitations for crimes including rape

Oh "WE" can, can't "WE"?
Quote:
After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.

Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

The filing from Judge Lewis A. Kaplan came as Trump’s attorneys have sought a new trial and have argued that the jury’s $5 million verdict against Trump in the civil suit was excessive. The reason, they argue, is that sexual abuse could be as limited as the “groping” of a victim’s

And I'm shocked that a partisan hack like Cresty happened to regurgitate Trump Attorney's talking points on this one too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:58 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Nardi wrote:

As stated previously. It doesn't take much in order to notice the "contrast" in opinion at work here.

Seacrest wrote:
Everyone in the world is wrong, accept you, pedo Joe and Bought and paid for Tony.

Seacrest wrote:
So... nothing to say about Pedo Joe walking us toward WW III?

Seacrest wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Believe Tony Blinken and pedo Joe.

The rest of the world knows better.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:35 am 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
great thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Back to Goff....he is better than everyone else and rips fans for having passion(going after a Bills fan crying). The irony is his career of a Bulls pregame host and podcaster is marketed to.........passionate sports fans

Goff
@Jason1Goff
·
18h
Who would’ve thought the most controversial thing I’ve tweeted this month would be that if football losses are making you cry uncontrollably in public that maybe you should reexamine your relationship with football. Enjoy. I’m gonna have some fun time now. I wish you the same.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:20 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Typical Hotep Goff going in on a white guy again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
The classic puppetmaster gambit. You guys have fun arguing about this dumb thing I said, I’m going to go have sex with hot women while you’re on the internet!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Peqouds
Goff on with Spiegal today and so far just in transition I want to put my finger in a light socket. Ripping on rich people and being a racist .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
brucester001 wrote:
Goff on with Spiegal today and so far just in transition I want to put my finger in a light socket. Ripping on rich people and being a racist .

Putting your finger in a light socket or an electrical outlet wouldn't do anything to you.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Peqouds
Nas wrote:
brucester001 wrote:

Putting your finger in a light socket or an electrical outlet wouldn't do anything to you.

Can I watch you try?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
brucester001 wrote:
Nas wrote:
brucester001 wrote:

Can I watch you try?

Eliminating ignorance costs money. You'll have to pay.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next