It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Rahimi
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
During transition.

Leila - I do laugh how they think we have the same opinion about stuff.
She didn't say who "they" are. And she left out that "they" only think the opinions are the same on sjw issues not basic non-sjw talk.

Then Larry Holmes chimed in - Yeah we get marchin' orders before each show and are told what to think.
Larry failed to mention the power he has in sjw topic opinion direction.

Of course, no examples were given of these many diverse opinions.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
She can say whatever she wants, but we've all seen the 'evolution'. She never pissed and moaned the way she does now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
During transition.

Leila - I do laugh how they think we have the same opinion about stuff.
She didn't say who "they" are. And she left out that "they" only think the opinions are the same on sjw issues not basic non-sjw talk.

Then Larry Holmes chimed in - Yeah we get marchin' orders before each show and are told what to think.
Larry failed to mention the power he has in sjw topic opinion direction.

Of course, no examples were given of these many diverse opinions.

I think she took a shot at Fox News, I guess everyone having the same opinion. I guess she doesn't feel the same way about MSNBC/CNN, but my guess is she would tell us that Fox is so bad that you can't compare it to anything else.

Anyways, yes, it's the social justice topics that, unfortunately we know too much about because they bring them into every show, that everyone on this station has the same opinions about. If there was a difference, it would just be a matter of much more liberal the next person is.

Bernstein/Holmes do have the same views on nearly every sports topic though and Leila has become an extension of that. I do feel that it's important to Holmes to have the same opinions, have a united show. It's just crazy that they never have a differering opinion on anything and everything always goes back to race.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:00 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
My only problem with her is she constantly brags (complains) about how hard she works.
Enough ready. I get it. You work hard. Something tells me average Joe puts in harder and longer hours... that is to say they very guy you're talking to is out working in the heat or the cold and he doesn't just talk for a living.
I get it's a tough job. It's far from the toughest job. Its time for a reality check.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
My only problem with her is she constantly brags (complains) about how hard she works.
Enough ready. I get it. You work hard. Something tells me average Joe puts in harder and longer hours... that is to say they very guy you're talking to is out working in the heat or the cold and he doesn't just talk for a living.
I get it's a tough job. It's far from the toughest job. Its time for a reality check.

Agreed.

She mentions her two jobs 3-4 times a show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Her job is to verbalize bad sports thoughts.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Her job is to verbalize bad sports thoughts.

Also true.

She thinks she is smart too. On football, she's very bad

Problem is , all 3 of them are all dropping sources and informed conversations they are having, but none of them are as piped in as they think and just speculate. Also you're a racist if your disagree.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

BD wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Agreed.

Her main job at NBC is not tough. Yes, she has to be there for 8 hours I guess. Doing 3 newscasts. But most of that time is spent just sitting around the studio. She's got a couple producers helping her write the 3 minute script and putting up the stupid sports stories for the 5-6pm broadcasts. At night she has to wait for the fucking games to end to write the script. So she's just watching ball games. And Wenesdays she sits with Larry and Dan bitching about guys hitting on her on twitter and doing the WOKE thing. And she's well compensated. Probably 200k for the bullshit TV gig. That might be low.

Leila: Guys, can something off my perfect chest?

Larry: Of course, Leila, SPEAK YOUR TRUTH.

Dan: Oh boy, Leila has something to say, this should be unbelievable.

Leila: I just want to say to everybody that DMs me on twitter saying "You're the most beautiful women in the world" or "You have the greatest body I've ever seen" or "You should run for President" or "I will pay you 1 million dollars just to spend 5 minutes with you." It needs to stop. You don't know how hard it is to be the most beautiful women in the world with the greatest breasts. And I don't need to have millions of people reminding me of it. I know it, guys. I know it.

Larry: Preach, girl!!!!!

Dan: Mediocre white men. :roll:

Leila: Ok. Let's get back to talking about how Fields is getting screwed because he's black.

Larry: Baby!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:01 am 

not a chance in the world she's pulling 200K for that job. I'd be surprised if it was even half.

for all the different gigs she and Sir cobble together, I never see nor hear either of them

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:04 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Beardown wrote:
BD wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Agreed.

Her main job at NBC is not tough. Yes, she has to be there for 8 hours I guess. Doing 3 newscasts. But most of that time is spent just sitting around the studio. She's got a couple producers helping her write the 3 minute script and putting up the stupid sports stories for the 5-6pm broadcasts. At night she has to wait for the fucking games to end to write the script. So she's just watching ball games. And Wenesdays she sits with Larry and Dan bitching about guys hitting on her on twitter and doing the WOKE thing. And she's well compensated. Probably 200k for the bullshit TV gig. That might be low.

Leila: I just want to say to everybody that DMs me on twitter saying "You're the most beautiful women in the world" or "You have the greatest body I've ever seen" or "You should run for President" or "I will pay you 1 million dollars just to spend 5 minutes with you." It needs to stop. You don't know how hard it is to be the most beautiful women in the world with the greatest breasts. And I don't need to have millions of people reminding me of it. I know it, guys. I know it.

Leila: Ok. Let's get back to talking about how Fields is getting screwed because he's black.

Yeah, this is Fields Cult programming.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:11 am 

This critical thread apparently set Leila off to broach the host's in lock step topic.

Larry appears to have read it too. I'm surprised Larry hasn't abandoned cfmb the lambasting he deservedly gets.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:13 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
vitoscotti wrote:
This critical thread apparently set Leila off to broach the host's in lock step topic.

Larry appears to have read it too. I'm surprised Larry hasn't abandoned cfmb the lambasting he deservedly gets.

Link

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:39 am 

In a world full of Dicaros and Stacey Dales, Leila stands out as a shining star!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:57 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
RFDC wrote:
In a world full of Dicaros and Stacey Dales, Leila stands out as a shining star!

"Like a stream of bat piss."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:16 am 

hootmon wrote:
RFDC wrote:

"Like a stream of bat piss."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:23 am 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:

Both of them are very aware of the criticisms of them. Also, extremely thin skinned.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:29 am 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
BD wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Agreed.

Holmes was asking her her takeaways from last week's Poles press conference and what she'd go with on her broadcast. Does Holmes realize that she may have 30 seconds to touch on this and will just play a clip? It's not a talk show. She has 3 minutes to show highlights.

I think she counts watching the games as part of her job. Yes, I do think she communicates well, and that's important, but I really don't think you need to watch every game to get through a highlight package basically saying the score of the game and giving a 15-30 second run down.

Again, she mentions how appearing on the Score is a part time job and she has to go to her real job, but I tend to agree that most of what she does is rinse and repeat each day.

It's also clear that she isn't as prepared as she likes to tell everyone she is, often just not on top of basic information, but she's developed that self-entitlement attitude that this show is all about.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:30 am 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:

Dales is fine, but she loves everyone. Has she ever had a constructive criticism of anyone? Very vanilla.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
BD wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Both of them are very aware of the criticisms of them. Also, extremely thin skinned.

There is an almost palpable fear of straying from the approved talking points on both sides these days, but this is supposed to be sports talk radio where it would seem to be safe to give an original thought on if a rookie QB might actually be a better NFL QB than your current QB1, but instead we get the tired, tedious, and frankly timid racism takes from all three hosts.

This should not be a surprise as all three come from backgrounds where their families were able to carry them for the better part of a decade while they completed college and worked poor paying gigs in sports talk radio producing/reporting, minor league sports, and/or small market TV/radio. If any of them were oppressed by the man, the man is incredibly bad at oppressing as they have worked in easy jobs with plenty of downtime.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:50 am 

BD wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Dales is fine, but she loves everyone. Has she ever had a constructive criticism of anyone? Very vanilla.

Dales looks fine and is a nice lady unlike Dicaro, but she is AWFUL at doing anything on the radio. Never has any thoughts or anything. It is brutal.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

Clawmaster wrote:
BD wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

There is an almost palpable fear of straying from the approved talking points on both sides these days, but this is supposed to be sports talk radio where it would seem to be safe to give an original thought on if a rookie QB might actually be a better NFL QB than your current QB1, but instead we get the tired, tedious, and frankly timid racism takes from all three hosts.

This should not be a surprise as all three come from backgrounds where their families were able to carry them for the better part of a decade while they completed college and worked poor paying gigs in sports talk radio producing/reporting, minor league sports, and/or small market TV/radio. If any of them were oppressed by the man, the man is incredibly bad at oppressing as they have worked in easy jobs with plenty of downtime.

Their social justice/political stances seem to shadow over their sports opinions. This is true of many of the sports media now that they don't feel that they need to stick to sports.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:13 am 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
Beardown wrote:
BD wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Agreed.

Nailed it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:13 am 

Am I the only one who hears Missy from Big Mouth when Leila gets rolling?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1ZpF0bzMg

As problematic as the morning show is, and as incredibly funny and entertaining as the afternoon show thinks they are (but really aren't), there is no doubt that this show is the absolute worst currently on the station. Larry is the most sensitive, self-important douchenozzle to ever speak into a Score mic, Dan has devolved into a wholly unlikeable condescending tool and while I think the worst part about Leila is her voice I don't find her to be anywhere near as poisonous to the ears as either Dan or Larry. That said, her sports thoughts are remedial at best, but you have a guy on at 5:30 each morning that seems to have made a nice long radio career out of that so why not her, too?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
BD wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
BD wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Their social justice/political stances seem to shadow over their sports opinions. This is true of many of the sports media now that they don't feel that they need to stick to sports.

The problem is that there are 10,000 other places where you can go for SJW opinions, the hosts are just repeating the same thing everyone they like is saying.

Would venture to say that the SJW takes are the easy way out, if someone asks Lil' Danny B. why Fields did not take the obvious hot read and took a sack he would have to posess enough football information to make a case for Fields missing an obvious read, much easier just to call everyone that doubts Fields a racist and rant about imaginary racist straw men that are trying to keep minorities down in the NFL, if that is the case these straw men finished last in their class at straw man school because they are doing a terrible job of limiting minority participation in the NFL.

Seems we have numerous Straw Man University grads that post regularly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou MAlnatis
Nas wrote:
Courtney Cronin is literally the only female I want to hear talk about sports in Chicago. She's amazing, and everyone else sucks.

True.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:15 pm 

Darkside wrote:

youre just a tinner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
IkeSouth wrote:
Darkside wrote:

youre just a tinner

Ike you couldn’t get a sniff of her even if you had my checking account.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
denisdman wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
Darkside wrote:

youre just a tinner

Ike you couldn’t get a sniff of her even if you had my checking account.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:19 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
IkeSouth wrote:
Darkside wrote:

youre just a tinner

Think so?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Darkside wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
Darkside wrote:

youre just a tinner

Think so?

A sparky and a turd herder too.