It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Rahimi
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
How much do they pay her?

Thought scrambling from low paying gig to low paying gig was Larry's thing?

Still miss the RSN days where you had attractive young women reading the teleprompter or holding the mic while some random player talked about some random play, now we have two unattractive middle-aged guys reading the lefty teleprompter formerly known as Twitter, and holding the mic while the other one desperately tried to out SJW the other guy.

Is this the evolution of sports talk radio, or the not so gentle downward spiral of sports talk radio?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:24 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
According to the bankruptcy documents, she makes $475 per show. Equates to around $125k if she was full time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:30 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
denisdman wrote:
According to the bankruptcy documents, she makes $475 per show. Equates to around $125k if she was full time.

What does she do well? She spent time complaining about her ex husband last week.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:34 am 

Nas wrote:
denisdman wrote:

What does she do well? She spent time complaining about her ex husband last week.

She always complains about dating and men. Probably time to look in the mirror.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Seemed like Bernstein needled her into it. Bernstein is just like Ray Epps.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:52 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
denisdman wrote:

Rozner was making $500 per show 10 years ago for just a fill in gig here and there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Seacrest wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Rozner was making $500 per show 10 years ago for just a fill in gig here and there.

I think you just gave Denni$ an aneurysm.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:54 pm 

$orry he is poor. $ad to have to work that many hours for $500.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
denisdman wrote:
$orry he is poor. $ad to have to work that many hours for $500.

:lol:

For some reason, I misread it as $500/hour.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Four hour show with and hour or so of prep on either side, so less than $80 and hour with no benefits, can see why her family wanted her to get into the medical field like the rest of her relatives.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
For sports radio....I don't get her as a hire. She does a good job on the news sports segment, but all her takes are predictable and forced.

I do find it odd that Dan was literally called a pervert by the New York post over his boobs and cheryl scott take, yet he continues to call the Bears coaching staff full of perverts.

I did find him funny with the Freds of the Park....see Bernstein can be awful, but no denying talent he has.

Holmes is forced as well and awful, honestly would just have the Bernstein show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:18 pm 

cookie23 wrote:
For sports radio....I don't get her as a hire. She does a good job on the news sports segment, but all her takes are predictable and forced.

I do find it odd that Dan was literally called a pervert by the New York post over his boobs and cheryl scott take, yet he continues to call the Bears coaching staff full of perverts.

I did find him funny with the Freds of the Park....see Bernstein can be awful, but no denying talent he has.

Holmes is forced as well and awful, honestly would just have the Bernstein show.

Who are the Freds of the Park?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
denisdman wrote:

If they listed that, they have to have listed all the other salaries, right?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
denisdman wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

Huebner, Flintstone, and Sanford.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

denisdman wrote:

Leila filed for bankruptcy?

I know she's bounced around the country with different jobs but that doesn't make sense for a single women with no kids. That means spending more then she made. Not good, Leila. She's gotta be grateful as hell she fell into that NBC 5 gig.

$475 per show as a sub? That's pretty good. I wonder if Mitch gives her more then Anthony Herron or Gabe Ramirzes cuz she's pretty.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:31 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Beardown wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I know she's bounced around the country with different jobs but that doesn't make sense for a single women with no kids. That means spending more then she made. Not good, Leila. She's gotta be grateful as hell she fell into that NBC 5 gig.

$475 per show as a sub? That's pretty good. I wonder if Mitch gives her more then Anthony Herron or Gabe Ramirzes cuz she's pretty.

Jesus man. Seriously?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
Beardown wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Jesus man. Seriously?

What? I just asked a question.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:26 am 

pizza_Place: Peqouds
I think they meant Audacy bankruptcy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:33 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Tad Queasy wrote:
denisdman wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

Huebner, Flintstone, and Sanford.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:07 am 

Her voice has the tone of a parrot, like Abby Polonsky from the early score days

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
Her voice has the tone of a parrot, like Abby Polonsky from the early score days

Murph has a prize from Abby's old drawers.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:35 am 
1000 CLUB

cookie23 wrote:

She's not a bad communicator. I don't mind the voice - it's definitely unique and maybe an acquired taste, but I'm used to it. I'm more bothered that this show feels the need to be in lock step on nearly every opinion.

Her Justin Fields takes are beyond comical, and she needs to stop reminding everyone that she has two jobs. If it's too hard to work both jobs, pick one, but stop the constant reminders. It would also be great if she knew what she was talking about (for someone who watches sports for a living).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:46 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
BD wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

She's not a bad communicator. I don't mind the voice - it's definitely unique and maybe an acquired taste, but I'm used to it. I'm more bothered that this show feels the need to be in lock step on nearly every opinion.

Her Justin Fields takes are beyond comical, and she needs to stop reminding everyone that she has two jobs. If it's too hard to work both jobs, pick one, but stop the constant reminders. It would also be great if she knew what she was talking about (for someone who watches sports for a living).

Women complaining is a life long exercise in letting it go in one ear and out the other. Her working two jobs complaints don't bother me. Her people pleasing Dan Bernstein does.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
BD wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

Women complaining is a life long exercise in letting it go in one ear and out the other. Her working two jobs complaints don't bother me. Her people pleasing Dan Bernstein does.

That is true in my personal life. Let them complain, and avoid conflict.

Its gets tiring on the radio every other segment to me though.