It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Holmes?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:54 am 

pizza_Place: Barracos
Any idea when this will change from BERNSTEIN RAHIMI to BERNSTEIN HOLMES? WTF?!?

Post subject: Re: Holmes?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: The Forum
You know we're kind of weighing all of this stuff as we look at, uh, who the hosts are right? We see the midday show through the prism of, ya know, the name of the show cuz gosh Bernstein he's been here a long time or do you say well all you need is Rahimi or Holmes and if the producer does his job right any sidekick fits the system and you can just uh, collect a bunch of writers and, uh, and maybe get someone with TV experience to, to stick in the middle of that maybe Leila could be better with more around her and, uh, uh, a better version of uh Lawrence, and uh, Tannehill. What, what what do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
ILLUM wrote:
Any idea when this will change from BERNSTEIN RAHIMI to BERNSTEIN HOLMES? WTF?!?

When Leila grows a dick and Holmes turns those man boobs into lady boobs.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:07 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Sock Puppet wrote:
You know we're kind of weighing all of this stuff as we look at, uh, who the hosts are right? We see the midday show through the prism of, ya know, the name of the show cuz gosh Bernstein he's been here a long time or do you say well all you need is Rahimi or Holmes and if the producer does his job right any sidekick fits the system and you can just uh, collect a bunch of writers and, uh, and maybe get someone with TV experience to, to stick in the middle of that maybe Leila could be better with more around her and, uh, uh, a better version of uh Lawrence, and uh, Tannehill. What, what what do you think?

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:16 am 

Take note everyone. Laurence wants you to know May 8 is his anniversary at the Score. He will wait in the hallway that day to see which air personality recognizes it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
A whole ""House of Larry" podcast focusing on his mental illness itemizing his personal hell. The slightest interaction will set off panic attacks. Has a big problem with why so many people dislike him. Like Julie though their attacking people agenda seems a poor choice for somebody on a ledge.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:27 am 

larry is the greatest man to ever live. when ww3 happens he will be the first one i will call.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:55 am 

I feel bad for Sir. I think he's a good guy at his core. He is just unable to recognize and accept who he is.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:05 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
good dolphin wrote:
I feel bad for Sir. I think he's a good guy at his core. He is just unable to recognize and accept who he is.

Really He seems like a disloyal, disingenuous, and opportunistic narcissist to me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:33 am 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:

Definitely a bit insecure and extremely sensitive. Keeps himself included in Chicago media so has probably enough relationships to keep him in business beyond the Score.

Can someone clarify - does he actually teach at DePaul? He said last week that he expects his students to call him Professor Holmes (wasn't joking), but I have read on here that he hasn't taught in years.

What did he actually teach? A media class? If so, I'd be shocked if he's not teaching about "misinformation" without being self-aware he's the one peddling that sort of stuff most of the time on his own show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
BD wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Definitely a bit insecure and extremely sensitive. Keeps himself included in Chicago media so has probably enough relationships to keep him in business beyond the Score.

Can someone clarify - does he actually teach at DePaul? He said last week that he expects his students to call him Professor Holmes (wasn't joking), but I have read on here that he hasn't taught in years.

What did he actually teach? A media class? If so, I'd be shocked if he's not teaching about "misinformation" without being self-aware he's the one peddling that sort of stuff most of the time on his own show.

It is really a bit much for a part time adjunct teaching demanding the prof thing.