It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
It's too bad that Peyton Manning's press conference couldn't have waited for this afternoon's show. If you follow this program, you know random soundbites would've followed while the now former Colts' QB and owner Jim Irsay were talking down in Indianapolis a couple of hours ago. Nevertheless, Terry & Dan B. will have plenty of post mortem from the end of an era with the Colts involving Peyton and where he'll resurface, if fully healthy next season.

That's just one of the topics for this afternoon's show. A Bulls/Bucks' preview is likely also on the docket, minus Rip Hamilton (shoulder) & C.J. Watson (ankle) for the first of a back to back that features Dwight Howard and the Magic on the Bulls' favorite national cable channel TNT tomorrow. The guys might discuss whether injuries might prompt the Bulls to make a trade before next Thursday's NBA Trade Deadline. A dud by the Blackhawks last night in St. Louis might also be mentioned, as could the latest goings on from Spring Training involving the White Sox & Cubs. The guys might also have an update regarding the Saints' "Bounty-Gate", featuring LB Jonathan Vilma on the cover of the latest Sports Illustrated. The game plan for today's show is coming up.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Duneland Pizza
Don't know about that. I loved how Spiegs made fun of Irsay's "um" issue then did it himself a few minutes later. Classic WYC moment.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:42 pm 

Brian's Mojito wrote:
Don't know about that. I loved how Spiegs made fun of Irsay's "um" issue then did it himself a few minutes later. Classic WYC moment.

MmmmmHmmmm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Duneland Pizza
:D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
I, for one, hope they do not talk about any of the above things, but rather something totally random.

Yesterday I was dying at the end of the show when they were playing the clip of that high school basketball announcer. That's the stuff I enjoy. :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 pm 

Hatchetman wrote:
I, for one, hope they do not talk about any of the above things, but rather something totally random.

Yesterday I was dying at the end of the show when they were playing the clip of that high school basketball announcer. That's the stuff I enjoy. :D

That announcer needed decaf, just like a certain SCORE morning man and a certain ESPN blowhard nicknamed "Boomer".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:31 pm 

Here's the game plan for the Wednesday "B & B Show":

*3:30p: "The Second Half"
*4:30p: The SCORE's David Schuster-Live from Milwaukee

Producers: Matt "Going to Ireland, Jerks!" Abbatacola & Herb "No Ask Herb Tonight" Lawrence
"Scoreboard Updates": Connor "Heading to Arizona" McKnight

Terry's "two favorite words in show business", Laurence Holmes, actually returns to the night shift FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY starting at 6p. Joe Ostrowski, LoHo's executive producer, hosts a solo show at 10p this eve in advance of "SCORE Overnight" with Les Grobstein and Adam Harris at Midnight.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Why are we yelling if we are on the same side?