It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:00 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Q.Bovifs wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
This has a "five stories broken" feel to it. He was wrong on one thing he reported. Let it go.

Hey, let me be clear. Im not a guy that brings that up a lot. I only brought it up because he specifically criticized someone for going with a false twitter report.

I think it's ok to take the LebRon, Wade, and Bosh not coming to Chicago thing out on him - has to be directed at somebody.

Lotta angst there.

He really fucking got my hopes up in the mid-summer of 2010.

I was locked in my office compiling a corporate audit file for about 30 days straight. . . family had to go on vacation without me. . . The Score and the Bulls Free Agency search were my only lifeline to the real world,. . . and then I had my throat ripped out Liam Neeson Style the night of "The Decision".

That has to come down on somebody, and it's sad, but it might just happen to be JaceFace who wears it - at least until he can redeem himself by attaching his train to a bigger break.

The post above had a "Hmm, this is a popular thread...let me make this about me" vibe.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:09 am 

Q.Bovifs wrote:
Wow. . . Look at you with the re-direct up to the rooftop. Nice try, Lord GreyStubbles.

Yep, didn't see that joke coming. Not at all.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:15 am 

Q.Bovifs wrote:
spmack wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:
Wow. . . Look at you with the re-direct up to the rooftop. Nice try, Lord GreyStubbles.

Yep, didn't see that joke coming. Not at all.

Dude, I honestly thought that you were in your 40's when I saw your film. You look old, dude. No biggie.

Ok.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:23 pm 

dont worry jason golf, when i was a kid i pretty much gave up my hopes of some day becoming a kirk hinrich but if my skin was blacker it would have driven me nuts knowing i was THIS CLOSE to being michael jordan.

oooooooohhhhhhhh i wish you could reply as you wished. i wouldnt post on these boards either, not when everything i say could possibly get me fired. and its not much fun taking shots at someone who cant jab back. ok its a lot of fun but its not fair

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

I guess my main point is the following:

1. If any other Chicago reporter had tweeted "Wade to Chicago is immenent" the Bernstein gang would still be mocking that reporter to this very day. Goff would be leading that charge if it were somebody else.

2. Rachel Nicholes is an educated, highly accomplished reporter. For Goff to piss on her with his small status is awfully cocky and arrogant. Especially when he did something worse than what she did. It's just delusional. It's like a hooker calling a non hooker a slut.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:33 am 
1000 CLUB

The real question here is- Why would anyone follow Jason Goff on Twitter? He's a hack. Goff's biggest fan is Goff. He makes his money at a sports station and criticizes sports fans for liking sports. He doesnt deserve your time.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:43 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Mr. Belvidere wrote:
The real question here is- Why would anyone follow Jason Goff on Twitter? He's a hack. Goff's biggest fan is Goff. He makes his money at a sports station and criticizes sports fans for liking sports. He doesnt deserve your time.

I unfollowed him after awhile, nothing personal. Him and Berns end up retweeting each other half the time so it gets redundant.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:35 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
crosscheck wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Of all the posters on here, you have chosen to acknowledge the comments of schmitty and white and proud????

Selective screening... Where have I heard of that before?

Goff, Mac, and drinky all will only respond to the dumbest board members 90% of the time. I guess there's something about being a radio host that makes you avoid challenges.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:33 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
That they engage with him tirelessly and almost exclusively still makes you wonder if Beardown is on the inside.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
beardown has no inside source...just speculation from the outside ...but he is funny

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Olde Silver Tavern, Manalapan, NJ [R.I.P.?]
Curious Hair wrote:
That they engage with him tirelessly and almost exclusively still makes you wonder if Beardown is on the inside.

He's too consistently weird for it to be an act. Wouldn't surprise me if he's a former intern or something though.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

Don't know anybody at the Score. Although, Mike Murphy asked me to form an alliance with him the day "Team Berntein" got him fired. It went down like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ycgsDIQVDs&feature=related

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Olde Silver Tavern, Manalapan, NJ [R.I.P.?]
Dave In Champaign wrote:
He's too consistently weird for it to be an act.

Btw, Beardown, I didn't mean this negatively. You're probably the most interesting poster here.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:01 pm 

pizza_Place: The late Red Holzman
Dim O'Braincell wrote:
TWEET-LEDUMB - For yet another time, Der 'Schnore's own Jason "Sloth" has grown a bit too big for his "bitches". In his continuing "attempts" to big-time the entire World, he has only displayed his "hip"ocrisy - no doubt to the delight of his tens of dim-witted "foul"ers.

His continued denial of his now infamous "Faking" News story about D-Wade's imminent return to Chicago has forced him to break out the "ban" hammer as a result of his roll of the "Miami Dice". "Sloth" has demonstrated once again how one "man" can ruin the internet for everyone.

Not only would Commander-in-"Grief" Mitch "Posen" be providing the greatest gift to the human race since Jesus "reopened" the gates of heaven to man by requiring "Sloth" to delete his "Quitter" account, but also restoring the civility that the internet has been known for which has been single-handedly jeopardized by "Sloth".

And then "Posen" should fire everyone at Der 'Schnore, quit, and light the place on fire.

I "created" Fake News. I don't need to put it in "quotes" any longer.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Dave In Champaign wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

He's too consistently weird for it to be an act. Wouldn't surprise me if he's a former intern or something though.

He'd be one really strange former intern then.