It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

Thought he might have been joking, but I think he's serious.

He thinks everything at Penn State must be torn down and rebuilt cuz child rape took place. He's very proud of this idea.

Uh, drink, that would cost tens of millions of dollars. Maybe hundreds of millions if you really want them to build a new stadium.

Why not leave everything as is and donate the money, that you think should be spent on unnecessarily on reconstruction, to child rape victims.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Why not forget about renaming the football stadium? After all, the Big Ten Conference removed Joe Paterno's name off the trophy to determine its Football Champion...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 pm 

Do not tear down the ice cream parlor.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I agree with Drinky.

The new board of Penn State should consist of the 9 or 10 young men who came forward to testify against this guy. They should own the university and so as they will.

Schools get programs shut down for giving a kid $$$$ and many times, the coach really does not have anything to do with it. In this case, the coach covered up the whole damn thing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

I thought Goff was gonna hit the "Dumb ass cracker" button on drink. He thought drink's idea was stupid but I guess he's not gonna do that to his buddy. It went like this...

Drinky: Hey, uh, guys.

Dan: Yes, Matty.

Drinky: I've got a proposition. Penn State can't play football this year unless they tear down everything and rebuild it. Including the stadium.

Goff: Where they gonna play?

Drinky: Uh...well...I don't know. They need to tear it all down!!!! They need to tear it all down!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

bigfan wrote:
I agree with Drinky.

The new board of Penn State should consist of the 9 or 10 young men who came forward to testify against this guy. They should own the university and so as they will.

Schools get programs shut down for giving a kid $$$$ and many times, the coach really does not have anything to do with it. In this case, the coach covered up the whole damn thing

Death penalty is one thing. I agree. That's what should happen. That's not what drink said. He said they should tear down perfectly good facilities and spend probably 200 million building new ones.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Beardown wrote:
bigfan wrote:
I agree with Drinky.

Death penalty is one thing. I agree. That's what should happen. That's not what drink said. He said they should tear down perfectly good facilities and spend probably 200 million building new ones.

Too bad the NCAA won't give Penn State the death penalty. Right now, they've been awfully quiet regarding whether they'll step in, if at all, in the wake of this ugly scandal.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

Talk about adding insult to the vicims.

Victims: So we get raped and as a "make-good" the school says they will spend 200 million on new football facilities for the football program that allowed the rapes to happen.

Good one, drink. You're not gonna get a talk show with thoughts like this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

Who pays for it, drinky?

Tax payers? Some of whom are the victims. :lol: :roll:

Donors? Sure, donate money to benefit the very football program that enabled child rape. Improve their facilities to improve their program. Why donate to charities that help victims of child rape when you can build a new football stadium for Penn State? Woo hoo!!!! :lol: :roll:

Drinky, your idea benefits the enablers of child rape, does nothing for the victims and is actually a slap in the face to all child rape victims. It would be the exact wrong thing to do. There couldn't be a worse idea. You need to think before you speak. That's the main problem with you and Goff.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Stella Barra
Beardown wrote:

He thinks everything at Penn State must be torn down and rebuilt cuz child rape took place. He's very proud of this idea.

Uh, drink, that would cost tens of millions of dollars. Maybe hundreds of millions if you really want them to build a new stadium.

Why not leave everything as is and donate the money, that you think should be spent on unnecessarily on reconstruction, to child rape victims.

Glad I'm not the only one that thought he sounded like a raving lunatic.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:36 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
I like Matty, but this is just plain stupid.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:33 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
It wouldn't be the worst idea if they built a new locker room. I wouldn't want to shower in a child rape shower.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:

One of the dumber things I've heard on that station not by a caller in my recent memory.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

BD wrote:
Beardown wrote:

One of the dumber things I've heard on that station not by a caller in my recent memory.

Absolutely. Drinky and Goff say a lot of dumb things. They really are no smarter than the callers that they ridicule. They're also dumb not to realize it. I've said it before. Drink and Goff are the equivalent to Milwaukee Mike and Joe from Evanston. Bernstein thinks so as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
It wouldn't be the worst idea if they built a new locker room. I wouldn't want to shower in a child rape shower.

That's a more reasonable idea. Although I say leave it. Let it be a constant reminder to all of those people in the football program that think they are the victims. They should be forced to look at those showers every day. Maybe it will hit them that Joe Paterno is a scumbag and they'll no longer defend him. Doubt it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 am 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:

They arrested the person committing the acts, and he'll be locked up for the rest of his live. Hopefully others in the cover-up will get theirs as well. As for the locker room, paint the walls.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:28 pm 

I said any place where a kid was fucked in the ass, had to suck dick, or had his dick sucked should be destroyed and rebuilt at the expense of the university.

I'm fine with the whole place being destroyed as well though. I'm sorry that our opinions differ on this topic, (what to do with the locations in which little boys were fucked in the ass). Enjoy those showers, fellas.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
drinky wrote:
I said any place where a kid was fucked in the ass, had to suck dick, or had his dick sucked should be destroyed and rebuilt at the expense of the university.

I'm fine with the whole place being destroyed as well though. I'm sorry that our opinions differ on this topic, (what to do with the locations in which little boys were fucked in the ass). Enjoy those showers, fellas.

Thanks

Stay classy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
drinky wrote:

Thanks

Does that go for the Illinois Center for Broadcasting too?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Curious Hair wrote:

Hmm .... might bring comfort to some knowing that their dick isn't the smallest one ever to have been in that shower room .....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

drinky wrote:

Thanks

Right. I know what you said. I'm telling you that's the wrong thing to do. Don't lose site of the victims. How does knocking down everything help them. I'd rather the victims get the 200 million that you want the school to spend on construction. Or donate it to "Child Abuse Victim" centers. Something like that. I'm not worried about the Penn State players showering where child rape occured. Who cares about them? That's the last thing you should be concered with.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Don't lose site of the victims.

Unintentionally hilarious in context.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Oh yeah. Sorry. "Sight"

I guess now this will be turned into bashing me for my spelling mistake.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:51 pm 

It ended up being a delightful pun. You see, because that was the site of the rape, and you don't want to tear it down and thus lose it, and ohhhhhh boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 pm 

Also, Wade Boggs can build a new locker room for like $10,000, so I don't know why you're trying to argue that it's too costly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
It ended up being a delightful pun. You see, because that was the site of the rape, and you don't want to tear it down and thus lose it, and ohhhhhh boy

Got it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Beardown wrote:
Oh yeah. Sorry. "Sight"

I guess now this will be turned into bashing me for my spelling mistake.

Your moor stupid then a box of rocks. Why are you taken it too Matt? Its knot his fault he thinks that whey.

I actually agree with you Beardown. Well done.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:00 pm 

drinky wrote:

Thanks
Do you share the same stance for murder?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
drinky wrote:

Thanks
Do you share the same stance for murder?

If he did, we wouldn't have a south side of Chicago. Same with some of the south suburbs. It would all have to be torn down. Goff would like that. No more Harvey!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

Also, drinky, by your logic, thousands of Catholic Churches need to be torn down. Hell, the Vatican itself must be torn down. I'd imagine thousands of alter boys were raped there over the centuries. I don't think anybody has ever considered knocking down the Vatican. That would be stupid. So we're not gonna implode the Penn State football stadium either.

Thanks.