It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Mostly good choices, but I like Gloopan Kuratz for some reason. Always have. The crossed-out Dan McNeil avatar is still funny to me.

His avatar makes me laugh big time. I used to have the Rozner one with a cross out in Gloop's honor.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:12 pm 

SHARK wrote:
I'd rather hear Bernsy host a solo show like WFAN's Mike Francesa has been able to do in New York since he & Chris "Mad Dog" Russo broke up their show a while back. He can do a solo show if he wanted to and do it well.

SHARK, so you'd be ok if Bernsie told stories that must be told all day long with no one to check his chatter? That sounds like a good show to you?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
denisdman wrote:
SHARK wrote:
I'd rather hear Bernsy host a solo show like WFAN's Mike Francesa has been able to do in New York since he & Chris "Mad Dog" Russo broke up their show a while back. He can do a solo show if he wanted to and do it well.

SHARK, so you'd be ok if Bernsie told stories that must be told all day long with no one to check his chatter? That sounds like a good show to you?

When The SCORE aired "The Dan Patrick Show" a while back, Bernsy actually guest hosted and did a good job.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
RFDC wrote:
he is the poster boy for average.

My ears are burning...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:16 pm 

Mostly good choices, but I like Gloopan Kuratz for some reason. Always have. The crossed-out Dan McNeil avatar is still funny to me.

Especially if you think about the times Mac has responded to him.

Mac sitting there responding to a guy with an avatar of Mac's face GHOSTBUSTERED out is hilarious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
A lot of you guys are Metra (or South Shore) riders....is the Seat Nazi-ing that bad?

I took the Metra last week, but that was from Oak Park to Wheaton, so there were plenty of seats available.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:20 pm 

spmack wrote:
A lot of you guys are Metra (or South Shore) riders....is the Seat Nazi-ing that bad?

I took the Metra last week, but that was from Oak Park to Wheaton, so there were plenty of seats available.

I always have a seat on the South Shore. Also I always get fat people sitting next to me, and I am already fat. Go sit next to some skinny person.... fucking jerks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
What's the seat-Nazi thing?

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:21 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
RFDC wrote:
he is the poster boy for average.

My ears are burning...

you will never be average in my book

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:21 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Especially if you think about the times Mac has responded to him.

Mac sitting there responding to a guy with an avatar of Mac's face GHOSTBUSTERED out is hilarious

Yeah good point. I always found that funny. I also googled that name one time, and it appears to be some eastern european slang. I can't say what language it was.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:22 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
I always have a seat on the South Shore. Also I always get fat people sitting next to me, and I am already fat. Go sit next to some skinny person.... fucking jerks.

Hank I keep forgetting you take the SouthShore. I'm sure you and I have unknowingly locked eyes on each other. I've felt your presence. I didn't know for sure that it was you, but I felt you there...on that train...with me.

Okay...

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero

Rozcrest is telling the story about some DB's asking him to move yesterday because that's "their" seat every day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:26 pm 

spmack wrote:

Rozcrest is telling the story about some DB's asking him to move yesterday because that's "their" seat every day.

Oh, man. I've never seen anything like that happen. I'd be pissed if somebody came to me with that nonsense.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:26 pm 

spmack wrote:

It's the same way on Metra....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:43 pm 

spmack wrote:

Oh, man. I've never seen anything like that happen. I'd be pissed if somebody came to me with that nonsense.

I would politely tell them to lick my sweaty ass crack.

Unless they were a huge dude who could kick my ass or a very hot chick and then I would at least 'accidently' bump my crotch into her as I left. Nothing is free in my world.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:45 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:

Hank I keep forgetting you take the SouthShore. I'm sure you and I have unknowingly locked eyes on each other. I've felt your presence. I didn't know for sure that it was you, but I felt you there...on that train...with me.

Okay...

In my case it was knowingly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:00 pm 

The seat nazi thing is absolutely true.

But its not just seats. They are protective over the place they stand to wait for the train.

I enjoy stepping in front of them right as the train is slowing, they look at me as if I just slaughtered their family.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Hank Scorpio wrote:
spmack wrote:

I would politely tell them to lick my sweaty ass crack.

Unless they were a huge dude who could kick my ass or a very hot chick and then I would at least 'accidentally' bump my crotch into her as I left. Nothing is free in my world.

See, it's lines like these that put you closer to a Telegram Sam .400 post average.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
SHARK thinking that everyone was talking about Ryan Seacrest this whole time is proving to be one of the funniest things I've seen here in a long time...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:16 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
SHARK thinking that everyone was talking about Ryan Seacrest this whole time is proving to be one of the funniest things I've seen here in a long time...

And that it got so stuck in his head that he imagined they sound alike. The power of suggestion is a powerful thing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:24 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:

And that it got so stuck in his head that he imagined they sound alike. The power of suggestion is a powerful thing.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flaherty. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:24 pm 

SHARK wrote:
There are worse everyday players than DeWise.

Agreed.

If you gave DeWayne a full season as a starter, you would not feel this way.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
SHARK wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flaherty. :wink:

When in Rome...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
SHARK wrote:
flaherty. :wink:

Joe Flaherty?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:31 pm 

A7X wrote:
SHARK wrote:
flaherty. :wink:

Joe Flaherty?

????

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
The seat nazi thing is absolutely true.

But its not just seats. They are protective over the place they stand to wait for the train.

I enjoy stepping in front of them right as the train is slowing, they look at me as if I just slaughtered their family.

I've dealt with those idiots from time to time on trips downtown. When I've ever been asked to move since it's "their" seats, I do the "look over both shoulder to see who they are talking to" then back at them and then go, "Oh, you meant me. Uh....no." and go back to reading/working on my phone. I personally love it when they are tempted to say something to me in reply, then think better of it and move along.

It's a freakin' train seat people. Not a party bus. Grab another one.

If I didn't have somewhere to be tonight, I would go down to the station and ride with Rozner just to piss off that group. Public means public; any seat for any person.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:04 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
What kind of dillweed needs his own seat on the Metra? You get on and find a seat. What, you need to be in the eighth row, window seat, so you can get just the right green-tinted view of Morton Grove? Jesus Christ.

Holy crap, Bernstein dropped a Frank Zappa reference in his column! Never took him for a FZ fan. Probably isn't; probably just googled "lyrics + can't happen" and found it. Still, though! Warmed my heart.

Good show today, but the Seacrest/Rozner thing here was even funnier than anything over the air.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Too bad Mitch doesn't realize that Berns is better without Boers.
Berns & Roz in the morning would be great.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
So a guy calls in with his little story about rat hockey, a call that Matt screens, then Lil Danny gives him the attitude, whats the purpose of your call? well Dan, your fucking producer screened it and put him through so if you have a problem with it maybe you need to talk to him about it instead of taking it out on the caller. Fucking asswipe dickhead.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:47 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Did he do the bit where he says "STOP TALKING HOCKEY!" and then immediately says "TALK MORE HOCKEY!"? That one never gets old.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next