It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: 9/4: Boers is Back!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Bernstein knows this board is around. He just wouldn't lower himself like Mac, and actually commiserate with such pond scum.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
A7X wrote:
Bernstein knows this board is around. He just wouldn't lower himself like Mac, and actually commiserate with such pond scum.

bigfan should block him. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
That would be poetic justice. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

A7X wrote:

I think Bernstein's boys have proven to be the pond scum. Mac agrees. Finfer benefited. They can throw their spears at me if they want. I'll always out run them. Plus I have the truth on my side.

Last edited by Beardown on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Beardown wrote:
A7X wrote:

I think Bernstein's boys have proven to be the pond scum. Mac agrees. Finfer benefited. They can throw their spears at me if they want. I'll always out run them.

DaaaaMaaaaNaaaaa.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen Home Run Inn Pizza
Abbattacola doesn't like Adam Carolla, guess his taste in entertainment is as lousy as some of the other score personalities. God forbid he has a small voice over in an upcoming animated feature, got to skip then.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Sausage
So i'm relatively new to the boards, but how quickly I see BearDown is the little gossip girl that runs to tell team Mac what listeners on these boards say....kinda like the annoying braud who used gossip to try and fit in around the hot chicks in high school...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

cluv8484 wrote:
So i'm relatively new to the boards, but how quickly I see BearDown is the little gossip girl that runs to tell team Mac what listeners on these boards say....kinda like the annoying braud who used gossip to try and fit in around the hot chicks in high school...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

cluv8484 wrote:

Nope. Mac reads the board. So does most everyone else at the Score. Or at least they get what the relevant idiots here say secondhand. Beardown often has his fingers on the pulse of what's happening. Beardown posted what Goff said and Goff denied saying it. But a lot of us heard it. I guess Mac is smart enough to believe the pantsless cretins rather than a duplicitous co-worker. You could do worse than getting your news from a message board. Sometimes when you try to get it from the source, that source stutters and stammers and asks, "Did you hear me say that?" in a classic non-denial denial. Go Beardown!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
cluv8484 wrote:

Nope. Mac reads the board. So does most everyone else at the Score. Or at least they get what the relevant idiots here say secondhand. Beardown often has his fingers on the pulse of what's happening. Beardown posted what Goff said and Goff denied saying it. But a lot of us heard it. I guess Mac is smart enough to believe the pantsless cretins rather than a duplicitous co-worker. You could do worse than getting your news from a message board. Sometimes when you try to get it from the source, that source stutters and stammers and asks, "Did you hear me say that?" in a classic non-denial denial. Go Beardown!

:cheers:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
cluv8484 wrote:

Beardown's posts aren't worth a dead dog's dick.

Also, never call chicks 'broads' (or worse, 'brauds')

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

What the hell did I do?

I published something that Goff said on a radio show. Jesus Christ, Goff is talking to thousands of Bernstein's listeners every day. It's not like I divulged some private conversation.

Hey Jason, you idiot, you talk on the radio. People hear you!!!! :lol:

Truth be told, I thought the "Goff backstabbing Mac" thread was just a throw away thread. I was just trying to match Big Fan's "Larry backstabbing Mac" thread. I was just funnin' around with that one. I didn't think much of it. Goff has said much more insulting things about Mac than the "Relevant Idiot" with his "Da Ma Na" thing. Somebody here said Goff did a "Da Ma Na" after B&B were talking about racists. To which even Bernstein defended Mac.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:49 pm 

Beardown wrote:
What the hell did I do?

I published something that Goff said on a radio show. Jesus Christ, Goff is talking to thousands of Bernstein's listeners every day. It's not like I divulged some private conversation.

Hey Jason, you idiot, you talk on the radio. People hear you!!!! :lol:

Truth be told, I thought the "Goff backstabbing Mac" thread was just a throw away thread. I was just trying to match Big Fan's "Larry backstabbing Mac" thread. I was just funnin' around with that one. I didn't think much of it. Goff has said much more insulting things about Mac than the "Relevant Idiot" with his "Da Ma Na" thing. Somebody here said Goff did a "Da Ma Na" after B&B were talking about racists. To which even Bernstein defended Mac.

When was this?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

The irony is this is what B&B do. Goff jumps on B&B's back to do it as well. Find stupid stuff that people say and make fun of those people for 5 hours. Dumb ass Goff doesn't want that done to him for some unkown reason.

I did the "Goff backstabbing Mac" thread on August 15th. I just checked their podcasts. It doesn't go back that far.

Whatever. Goff says 500 "Da Ma Na" comments a week. I know you guys hear them. Why I would be doubted on this one is amzaing? It was the volume of insults that made Mac mad. Not just this one. A couple of people on this board said they heard it. Even Doc. Everybody loves Doc.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:01 pm 
Site Admin

I bet they wish there was a way to block this board. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm 

Beardown wrote:
The irony is this is what B&B do. Goff jumps on B&B's back to do it as well. Find stupid stuff that people say and make fun of those people for 5 hours. Dumb ass Goff doesn't want that done to him for some unkown reason.

I did the "Goff backstabbing Mac" thread on August 15th. I just checked their podcasts. It doesn't go back that far.

Whatever. Goff says 500 "Da Ma Na" comments a week. I know you guys hear them. Why I would be doubted on this one is amzaing? It was the volume of insults that made Mac mad. Not just this one. A couple of people on this board said they heard it. Even Doc. Everybody loves Doc.

I don't doubt it. I just want to hear it - especially the part where Bernstein defended Mac.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

So go ahead, Goff. Deny. Cry. Bitch. Pout. Play the victim. Blame my cracker ass. I wouldn't expect you to do it any other way.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I don't doubt it. I just want to hear it - especially the part where Bernstein defended Mac.

I didn't hear the one where Bernstein defended Mac from racist accusations. That was posted by Frontman in the Mac section. Here it is.

Frontman wrote:
Keeping Score wrote:
Frontman wrote:
Could also be that Mac wanted to get Finfer in all along, and LoHo and Goff being stupid just gave Mac the opening he needed.

Goff went overboard on the DanMannNeeel stuff; especially with the insinuation that he's racist

Goff never did that. That's all on me.

No there was one time Terry and Dan were talking about racism, Goff started teh DanMann and Bernsie interrupted him with a "No, he's not! Don't say that." (This was weeks ago.) At the time I thought it was just a nasty joke gone wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

How about this, Jason? How about you learn a lesson from this situation? Maybe realize that you've done wrong.

1. If you're gonna be the tough guy that talks shit, own it. Don't deny it when confronted.

2. Maybe calm the hell down. It doesn't have to be a war every day. You're always looking for the enemy. Maybe look in the mirror. You are your worst enemy.

3. Maybe don't "shit-talk" co workers. Expecially ones that out rank you. Especially ones that were good enough to...ALLOW YOU TO SUB ON THEIR SHOW IN A PRIME TIME SLOT. What aspiring broadcater does that? Are you insane? What the hell is the upside?

4. Realize that Mac had you on his show when Bernstein picks Rosie and Rozner over you. Mac has been better to you than the guy you try to be like. A non Bernstein guy accepted you when the actual Bernstein does not. :lol: Realize that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

How about you just do the following, Jason.

Goff: Mac, my "Da Ma Na" stuff got out of control. I got carried away. I realize that a lot of my "Da Ma Na" jokes were insulting. Just flat out mean. I appreciate what you've done to help me. I get "B&B muscles" when I'm on the afteroon show. It's a sickness. Don't get me wrong, I did it. I take responsibility. But I'm sorry. I realize that I was wrong. Mac, will you forgive me?

How about it? You gonna do it. I say no way in hell. You're too damn proud and cocky to ever apologize to Mac. Your ego is way too out of control. You will continue to dig in and attack him. Continue to play the victim. You're a fool. But that's what you will do. Just some advice. Keep in mind, this is advice coming from the cracker that told you to stop the "Da Ma Na" stuff a few months ago. You didn't. You then got fired from Mac's show. So this dumb ass cracker knows what he's talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:04 pm 

Goff does need to do a mea culpa about the "DaMaNaa" shit. He keeps tying to deflect it on to the "message boards." Sack up, dude. If he owned it and stopped trying to bullshit his way out of it he could start a détente with Mac. Bernstein doesn't give a fuck about Goff's career. He sees him as cannon fodder in the Cold War against Mac. Jason could still save his radio career by making nice with Mac.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:12 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Beardown wrote:
How about this, Jason? How about you learn a lesson from this situation? Maybe realize that you've done wrong.

1. If you're gonna be the tough guy that talks shit, own it. Don't deny it when confronted.

2. Maybe calm the hell down. It doesn't have to be a war every day. You're always looking for the enemy. Maybe look in the mirror. You are your worst enemy.

3. Maybe don't "shit-talk" co workers. Expecially ones that out rank you. Especially ones that were good enough to...ALLOW YOU TO SUB ON THEIR SHOW IN A PRIME TIME SLOT. What aspiring broadcater does that? Are you insane? What the hell is the upside?

4. Realize that Mac had you on his show when Bernstein picks Rosie and Rozner over you. Mac has been better to you than the guy you try to be like. A non Bernstein guy accepted you when the actual Bernstein does not. :lol: Realize that.

Beardown,excellent post. I agree on every point. It looks like careers move like glaciers on the SCORE. I can understand Gason Joffs anxiety,but 'dissing Danny Mac on-air helps nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:20 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Maybe Mac should ask Herb Lawrence to do his laundry or something more menial than answering phones ( :roll: ) . That seemed to bring out the tough guy confrontational Goff just fine. Not the mumbling stuttering prick he turned into upon direct examination.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:51 am 

Holy shit, are you guys serious?

Bernstein reads this board DAILY

Listen to his shows. Half the time he's responding to the day's threads.

And he posted here under his real name, so obviously he knows it exists.

Also, Goff has posted here quite a bit. I guess that's over now that the Evil Beardown has posted what Goff said about McNeil. Really dastardly stuff from Beardown there.

Oh and RE: Getting your news from a message board

That sure beats the hell out of getting it because Bernstein deemed it important enough to ReTweet, which is how some people get their news (all the while complaining about having to follow their Twitter feed ALL morning)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:44 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Keeping Score wrote:
There's no way Bernsie reads this place anymore.

Well, not now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 am 

Keeping Score wrote:

You're insane.

I know you're doing a bit, but if you really think about it....of course he does. We do his show prep for him with the threads, we keep him abreast of any breaking news. This place is very valuable to Bernstein.

And if there was even ONE Penn State thread, you can be assured Bernstein read it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:53 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
rogers park bryan wrote:
Holy shit, are you guys serious?

Bernstein reads this board DAILY

Listen to his shows. Half the time he's responding to the day's threads.

And he posted here under his real name, so obviously he knows it exists.

Look, Lord knows I have an overinflated sense of my importance. I'd like to believe that Bernsie reads this board every day. But I don't think the guy's a liar, and I've discussed this board with him enough to believe that he really doesn't get on here very often. I do think he at one time read it more regularly than he reads it now. He was under the mistaken thought last time I talked to him that there were 7-8 message boards out there about the Score like ours. So I'm not sure how much he pays attention. I do think that Goff reads this board all the time as well as Matty.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Keeping Score wrote:

He's too vain not to read it, KS. It's just human nature, IMO, especially for people in the entertainment business.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:57 am 

City of Fools wrote:
[
and I've discussed this board with him enough to believe that he really doesn't get on here very often.

I have as well, and I believe he does

Which one of us is usually right?

And its not something he's going to brag about "Yeah, I read that shit EVERY day and get a lot of my ideas from there....tell EVERYONE"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:58 am 
Site Admin

City of Fools wrote:
But I don't think the guy's a liar

Me either. He's always telling the truth in between turning around 95 mph fastballs and dunking tennis balls.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next