It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Thanks to a makeup game in Tigers/White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field this afternoon, "The Boers & Bernstein Show" will start later than usual, but Bernstein won't be on today due to Rosh Hashanah.

The Executive Producer of this program, Matt "Drinky" Abbatacola, will slide into Bernsy's seat alongside Boers this afternoon, likely after 4P or so following Chris Rongey's "Xfinity Postgame" to provide their own spin on the Sox game vs. Detroit and to likely discuss other things such as:

*NFL Week 2: All 4 NFC North Teams NOW 1-1
*A Word (or 2) About Broncos/Falcons Tonight on The SCORE
*Jay Cutler on Borrowed Time w/Bears?
*Big Week for White Sox in Kansas City & Anaheim
*A Bad Weekend for the Big Ten in College Football

When the guys will be on hinges on what time the Tigers/White Sox game ends, but it should be very interesting later today.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:22 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
SHARK wrote:
The Executive Producer of this program, Matt "Drinky" Abbatacola, will slide into Bernsy's seat

burrito

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:57 am 
1000 CLUB

Drinky is in today? If you're drinky, you gotta love Boers. He's the only one of his radio dads that sticks up for him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

Keeping Score wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Drinky is in today? If you're drinky, you gotta love Boers. He's the only one of his radio dads that sticks up for him.

I keep trying to tell you that drinky has chosen the "Management Route". The only reason he's in is because The Goff is out of the country.

Mac got Goff deported back to Belize? :shock: C'mon Mac, that's taking this a little too far.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:48 pm 

Beardown wrote:

That's the plan today due to the Jewish holiday, Beardown. "B & B" mentioned it at the end of Friday's show from Palatine's Lamplighter Inn.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:27 pm 

SHARK wrote:
Beardown wrote:

That's the plan today due to the Jewish holiday, Beardown. "B & B" mentioned it at the end of Friday's show from Palatine's Lamplighter Inn.

Bernsie Jewish when it benefits him? Or am I out of line?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:32 pm 

Well, Spiegs was off today in favor of Ben Finfer, Steve Stone isn't working today's Tigers/White Sox game on CSNC & Bernstein is also off.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:33 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
McDude wrote:
SHARK wrote:
Beardown wrote:

You are, yes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Am I the only one that had the theme to My Two Dads run through my head when Boredown brought up "radio dads"?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Sausage
So Robin just came out to argue the call, anybody else hear "You've got to be f*cking kidding me!"...was that Robin or Farmer away from the Mic?! Lol it was crystal clear, good stuff....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

Been a while since I've heard drink do a show. Looks like they'll only have an hour.

Over/Under on the amount of times that Drinky insults Bernstein is set at 3.5. I've got the OVER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:32 pm 

White Sox game is over...They beat the Tigers 5-4. As things stand now, Boers & Abbatacola will have about an hour to work with. 5P-ish? Connor McKnight follows Terry & Matt on 670 The SCORE for an hour leading into Dial Global Radio's national broadcast of Broncos/Falcons from Atlanta starting @ 7P with Kevin Harlan, Boomer Esiason & Tony Boselli providing the descriptions. "SCORE Overnight" with guest host David Schuster follows "Monday Night Football" until 5A Tuesday.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
SHARK wrote:
White Sox game is over...They beat the Tigers 5-4. As things stand now, Boers & Abbatacola will have about an hour to work with. 5P-ish? Connor McKnight follows Terry & Matt on 670 The SCORE for an hour leading into Dial Global Radio's national broadcast of Broncos/Falcons from Atlanta starting @ 7P with Kevin Harlan, Boomer Esiason & Tony Boselli providing the descriptions. "SCORE Overnight" with guest host David Schuster follows "Monday Night Football" until 5A Tuesday.

NO LAURENCE!!! :D

That's also the case again tomorrow, too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:39 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
McDude wrote:
SHARK wrote:
Beardown wrote:

You are, yes.

There is no line to be out of in this place...except the straight line

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:23 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I keep trying to tell you that drinky has chosen the "Management Route". The only reason he's in is because The Goff is out of the country.

If that doesn't work out for him either he always has the Cubs expert thing to fall back on.