It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: 10/11: Who Farted?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:08 am 

Q.Bovifs wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Exactly, which is why I found it stupid that Bernsy couldn't stop heaping praise on Goff while admonishing previous and current part-time hosts/producers.

I felt like that was his polite way of saying he isn't there to help "his guys." They are on their own and he won't go to bat for people.

Dissappointing that Bernstein never got emotional one bit when the lovefest was getting all waterfally. Is he that fucking self-absorbed and cold? I really think that he only cares about himself and his own family. Terry just laid it out on the line right fucking there.

Dan is not real - he's a product of too much fear of consequence.

I find the office goodbye cries to be overly sentimental, myself. Those same people who cried on Friday are almost universally blaming that person for shit that didn't get done by Monday. Office friendships are, by definition, transitory. The relationships are rarely what they are built up to be.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5