It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Dan Bernstein Height Watch 2012! Mark Weisman's dad is apparently 5'7" and Bernsie declares he is taller than him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
SHARK wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I cant believe CBS is cool with them doing it.

It's better than the junk from John Feinstein, Doug Gottlieb & Tom Tolbert, Hank.

So that means that you like the Sport Minute from Boomer Esiason, SHARK? Come on, man...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
If I were Goff, I would steal one of these and play it straight on his show with no commentary, complete with the CBS music, and see what happens.

I'd like to actually hear Goff and other voices at other CBS Sports Radio Network outlets including The SCORE not named Gottlieb, Tolbert & Feinstein do these "CBS Sports Minutes".

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:18 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
SHARK wrote:
If I were Goff, I would steal one of these and play it straight on his show with no commentary, complete with the CBS music, and see what happens.

I'd like to actually hear Goff and other voices at other CBS Sports Radio Network outlets including The SCORE not named Gottlieb, Tolbert & Feinstein do these "CBS Sports Minutes".

Goff would need a CBS Sports 20 Minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:21 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Even Gottlieb is using "narrative" now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:23 pm 

SHARK wrote:

Or how 'bout the trademark stopwatch that continues to tick on CBS News' "60 Minutes" to this day?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 pm 

SHARK wrote:
SHARK wrote:

Or how 'bout the trademark stopwatch that continues to tick on CBS News' "60 Minutes" to this day?

How 'bout it? That's somethin'.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:27 pm 

To this day, "60 Minutes" is still the #1 newsmagazine on TV, even though guys like Mike Wallace, Ed Bradley & earlier this year, resident commentator Andy Rooney all went to that newsroom in the sky...That stopwatch won't stop ticking anytime soon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:29 pm 

Does this show realize that the coming Frankenstorm is going to severely mess up the state of Pennsylvania? Why are they not talking about this for four hours?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Did spada1 text over the link to America the Beautiful version to the guys too? Who was it drinky?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:30 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Curious Hair, what is up with the new avatar? I have been trying to figure out it's significance all day and it is driving me nuts. YAR!

SHARK wrote:
If I'm not mistaken I believe that's the late great Eddie Fisher's daughter Carrie, disguised as a bounty hunter in the third installment of George Lucas' legendary space saga, "Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi", in order to infiltrate Jabba the Hutt's palace on Tatooine and releases the "Harrison-Ford-Looking" Han Solo from a block of carbonite.

:twisted: I know who it is, I want to know why it is in front of the IL 83 sign :lol:

The Gas Money contestant who answered "'83" sounds just like Princess Leia dressed as the bounty hunter Boushh (by cracky). Maybe Clark was actually trying to help someone find Elmhurst Road.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 pm 

This is a :drunken: post and I suppose this is more of a blessing than a curse, but I just realized that Mr. Bernstein has blocked me on Twitter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:20 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
SpiralStairs wrote:
This is a :drunken: post and I suppose this is more of a blessing than a curse, but I just realized that Mr. Bernstein has blocked me on Twitter.

What did you say to Him?

He's a sloppy vagina.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:50 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

What did you say to Him?

He's a sloppy vagina.

I believe it had something to do with me pointing out the inconsistencies in his views on NFL player safety and his constant harping about CTE and second impact syndrome, because that's pretty much all he tweets about these days.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I stopped following him.

It was useless.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:31 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I stopped following him.

It was useless.

A corollary to the bernstein Paradox- he clearly judges his own value by how many followers he has, yet he is willing to alienate said followers and at times even actively blocks them. He's a complicated man and no one understands him but Sir Larry.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:11 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Mac and Spiegs had a conversation about blocking people on Twitter, blocking texts, unfriending on Facebook etc. Mac basically called people who do that stuff pussies( :lol: ), Spiegel took the Bernstein route and said he does it because he doesn't / shouldnt have to put up with " jerks" on his own forum.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:26 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
badrogue17 wrote:
Spiegel took the Bernstein route and said he does it because he doesn't / shouldnt have to put up with " jerks" on his own forum.

They can't hang up on me here! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
SpiralStairs wrote:

Me too buddy. He blocked me for challenging him on some idea, and I wasn't even a dick about it. I just asked a question. Oh well... at least I don't have to see tweets from the NYT cross word puzzle with Schmutzie and Maddux Boy answering as quickly as possible to kiss Bernsie's ass.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:42 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
Mac and Spiegs had a conversation about blocking people on Twitter, blocking texts, unfriending on Facebook etc. Mac basically called people who do that stuff pussies( :lol: ), Spiegel took the Bernstein route and said he does it because he doesn't / shouldnt have to put up with " jerks" on his own forum.

Spiegel is such a little bitch. If people can't challenge him on Twitter, where are they supposed to do it? It's a public forum. It'd be different if people were sending it to his personal email or something.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
leashyourkids wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

Me too buddy. He blocked me for challenging him on some idea, and I wasn't even a dick about it. I just asked a question. Oh well... at least I don't have to see tweets from the NYT cross word puzzle with Schmutzie and Maddux Boy answering as quickly as possible to kiss Bernsie's ass.
Jeez he really is a fucking spineless bully. Dare challenge me? adios, you're blocked. Fucking pussy.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:44 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

Jeez he really is a fucking spineless bully. Dare challenge me? adios, you're blocked. Fucking pussy.

Yep. Same with Goff. #atlantatough

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:31 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I stopped following him.

It was useless.

A corollary to the bernstein Paradox- he clearly judges his own value by how many followers he has, yet he is willing to alienate said followers and at times even actively blocks them. He's a complicated man and no one understands him but Sir Larry.

Don't forget that it's ethically safe to rail endlessly against horrible brain damage but still love to watch people incur horrible brain damage because one of the doctors in the CTE Super-Doctor Task Force is a Packers fan. I don't think that's so great. Would you want your oncologist to smoke a pack a day?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5