It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

Monday's show is set. B&B will dedicate 5 hours to all of the wrong things said about the murder-suicide on NFL pre game shows. How it's not tragic that he's dead. That it's only tragic for the girlfriend and the 3 month old infant. That he's a murderer and it was disgusting how all of the NFL talking heads said that they are praying for him. Terry will say that he would piss on his grave. Bernstein will make a bad joke saying they should change "Arrowhead Stadium" to "Bullethead Stadium". Drinky will jump on to repeat everything Bernstein says and make his own bad jokes. They'll make fun of Chiefs fans for leaving flowers around the stadium. Boers, Bernstein and Drinky are scrambling their jets for an attack as we speak. This is big stuff for them.

Get ready. Take cover.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:29 pm 

caller wrote:
Yeah...i just wanted to say...you know that it is tragic...for this guy...

Why? Why's it tragic for him?

caller wrote:
well...because...he was a sad person...

And...he's a murderer. Why is it tragic for him?

caller wrote:
i mean because he could've...i don't know, he seemed like he was probably a good person...

Good people aren't murderers.

and so on...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Oh my God. Just thought of something. If the Chief wear a black band or his number on their jerseys, B&B will have a week worth of shows. Or if they ask for a moment of silence for him before the game.

Bernstein: HE...IS...A...MURDERER. YOU DON't HONOR MURDERERS. MURDER. DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND!!!! MURDER!!!!! WHAT TYPE OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN?

Boers: Eeeeeeeeeeeeee. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Drinky: :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:38 pm 

And of course this was caused by CTE, and all his white brain matter is scattered all over the parking lot.

Hopefully, we will get Jason Bernstein's thoughts/tweets about this.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:45 pm 

RIP Chief Keef.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:50 pm 

Terry: "Now only if old front butt Charlie Weis would done this in parking lot the world would be better off...."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

Everybody associated with the NFL is gonna do and say the WRONG thing tomorrow. "Team Bernstein" is waiting for it with baited breath.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

Chris Berman: (Somber tone) Ehhhh Tommy, murder. Ehhh, suicide. Ehhhh, sad. Ehhhh, what?

Tom Jackson: Well, Boom, it's a tragedy. I got up this morning and said a prayer for the young man. I don't want people to remember him for shooting his girlfriend or himself. What I want is for people to remember that he thanked his head coach and GM before he put a bullet in his head. Oh, and by the way, FUCK THAT JAY CUTLER

Chirs Berman: Very well said, Tommy. We'll be back...

(Screen fades to black. Picture of the linebacker 1987-2012)

Last edited by Beardown on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Beardown wrote:
Everybody associated with the NFL is gonna do and say the WRONG thing tomorrow. "Team Bernstein" is waiting for it with baited breath.

Real or completely imagined.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
I highly doubt the NFL is going to honor a murder/suicide. They'll broach the topic, but no honor.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

Colonel Angus wrote:
I highly doubt the NFL is going to honor a murder/suicide. They'll broach the topic, but no honor.

I don't think so either. Even if some dumb ass from the Chiefs thinks of a patch, the NFL will tell them no. Still, some players will carve his number into their heads or write it on their shoes. The cameras will find it. The announcers on the game will say "That's great."

The moment of silence before each NFL game will be for the "Tragedy". They won't say his name. They'll say to keep your thoughts and prayers with the families of those involved in this tragedy. Something like that. Maybe it will just be at the Chiefs game.

If they do say his name, B&B win!!!! They'll be looking for it and then it's OVER!!!! They'll blow up the entire NFL on Monday. But they'll get them for broadcaster or player comments anyway. It's a given that they'll say stupid stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:06 pm 

Beardown wrote:
I don't think so either. Even if some dumb ass from the Chiefs thinks of a patch, the NFL will tell them no. Still, some players will carve his number into their heads or write it on their shoes. The cameras will find it. The announcers on the game will say "That's great."

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dan: ...and our producers are drinky and Tani. Blah, blah, blah. Alight Terry, let's go!!!!!

Terry: Oh yeah. I'm ready.

Dan: Moment of silence for him.

Terry: Wrong!!!!

Drinky: Yeah, wrong!!!!

Dan: Teammates crying for him with his numbered shaved in their heads!!!!

Terry: Wrong.

Drinky: Yeah, wrong!!!!!

Dan: Fans with Teddy Bears/Flower shrines around the stadium. Fans weeping in the stands!!!!

Terry: Wrong!!!!

Drinky: Yeah, wrong!!!!!

Dan: The broadcaster. Oy. The broadcasters saying that this will inspire the team. MURDER SHOULDN'T INSPIRE ANYBODY!!!!!!

Terry: Wrong!!!!!

Drinky: Yeah, wrong!!!!!! Hey, what do you think was the last thing going through his mind, guys? THE BULLET!!!!! :lol:

Dan: Oy.

Drinky: :evil:

Dan: Scoreboard update time!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's
Uninspired, unfunny, useless nonsense again from Beardown. What else is new.

YOU SUCK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
How does this murder-suicide get the Chiefs closer to a championship?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Bernstein: Hey Terry, did you see the shot of the red-faced, fat women in lying in the Chiefs parking lot to form this scumbag's number.?

Terry: I saw it. I saw it.

Drinky: Yeah, that was dumb.

Bernstein: Hey Terry, did you see on the NFL network where they made a shrine for this scumbbag, lit candles and Michael Irvin broke down in tears while Rich Eisen consoled him.

Terry: I saw it. I saw it.

Drinky: I saw it too!!!! That was dumb and stupid. Boy oh boy, am I mad!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
jimmyk3419 wrote:
Uninspired, unfunny, useless nonsense again from Beardown. What else is new.

YOU SUCK

When it happens almost exactly as he describes you should come back and apologize.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchinos
Ciminos
So if someone watches the KC game, that means they support murder/suicides right? I mean in team Bernsteins world.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Code:
_________   ___________ ___________._.
\_   ___ \  \__    ___/ \_   _____/| |
/    \  \/    |    |     |    __)_ | |
\     \____   |    |     |        \ \|
 \______  /   |____|    /_______  / __
        \/                      \/  \/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lugi's of Hong Kong
Dan will be able to calm the masses by relaying an incident that happened while he was a 17 year old attending summer camp with 8 year olds.
Terry will have drool spilling out of his mouth while retracting his comments about demanding and receiving detail about what hazing the twins would receive at Lambda Lambda Lambda.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Dan's work is never quite done, is it? He does so much for everyone in situations like this and gets so little in return.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

They'll be right in everything they say. But to make this an entire Monday sow is disgusting. But that's what they do. Look for something in which to be indignant and outraged. Buck the usual sports topics that people want to discuss. And go wild crying and bitching about the disgusting wrongs of the sports world.

Drinky: Yeah, that's right. I hate that too.

Beardown: For Christ's sake, drinky, shut the hell up.

Drinky: :oops: :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:32 pm 

Won't be a whole show. They're obviously going to talk about the Bears game as much as contractually obligated.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:40 pm 

pizza_Place: whatever
This was caused by untested mental illness/depression/drugsorsteroids. Not CTE.

CTE suicides have involved men >40 who chose to commit suicide privately, he did it at the team parking lot in front of Pioli and Crennel. CTE guys haven't taken out someone too.

Im betting this is a case of untreated mental disease. Reminds me of Chris Benoit but he took out his whole family including his son. Anyway, its screwed up.

Bernstein will be baiting throughout Monday.

Last edited by ontherealnnow on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:01 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Maybe dude was just an asshole.

daa! daa!
DUUUDE WAS JUST AN ASSHOLE
daa! daa!
DUUUDE WAS JUST AN ASSHOLE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
Won't be a whole show. They're obviously going to talk about the Bears game as much as contractually obligated.

Yeah. They might wait until Tuesday, begrudginley, to do 5 hours on "murder-suicide" talk. Gotta talk about the stupid Bears game to the stupid sports fans cuz it's a "sports talk" show. God, they hate that they have this format. But they'll be chumming the waters for the "Murder-suicide" talk while they talk Bears.

I still say at least 40% "murder-suicide" talk on Monday.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:20 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Yeah. They might wait until Tuesday, begrudginley. Gotta talk about the stupid Bears game to the stupid sports fans cuz it's a "sports talk" show. God, they hate that they have this format. But they'll be chumming the waters for the "Murder-suicide" talk while they talk Bears.

I still say at least 40% "murder-suicide" talk on Monday.

If the Bears lose, that may be so. But if they win, especially big, then it will be 65% murder-suicide, 34.7% Bears, 0.3% Philip Humber.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 pm 

It's going to be tough. Can they contain themselves until Tuesday? They shut down the works the day after a Bears game for the post mortem.

Dan: I know this is a Bears Monday but I just feel we have an obligation to mention the Javon Belcher murder/suicide.

Terry: Oh my God.

Dan: Twitter has been exploding all weekend about this and the Booyahs are already sculpting the narrative about this being a human tragedy.

Terry: Bunch of walking rectums.

Dan: This is the latest from Deadspin: "Blah hyperbolic byline blah. Blah blah fratboy humor. Blah fucking used as an adjective ten times blah."

Terry: What an absolute penis this guy was. My KC guy has been all over this. And, I, uh, look, *sigh*, for the love of God...

Dan: Here's an email from Bill on Capitol Hill that doubles as a homoerotic serenade to me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dan - If I want to talk 100% "murder-suicide", I'll talk 100% "murder-suicide". Just like if I want to talk 100% "Child Rape", I'll talk 100% "Child Rape". You either listen or you don't. That's the deal.

Beardown - I know Dan, I know. Mitch?

Mitch - Leave me alone. I'm scared of him. Please, Beardown. Don't make me talk to him. I know we should be talking Bears on a Monday. Just let him do what he wants. I'll be under my desk in a fetal position, sucking my thumb until it's over. Please, don't bitch to Zim. Please?

Beardown - Oy.

Last edited by Beardown on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Zizou wrote:
Dan: Here's an email from Bill on Capitol Hill that doubles as a homoerotic serenade to me.

:lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next