It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:19 pm 

Frank in OP: Hub, thanks for taking my call. I have a question in three parts and two sections. The cyberspace underground sweatshop known as the Chicago Sports Fan Message Board's own version of Artur Zawisza of the Ruch Narodowy has always been lurking in the underdwellings of a sewage system that calls for an exhuming and being flushed out. Question one is can this be done? Question two is who would replace him? Question three has to do with the entire eighteenth century's Rational Dissenters and their casual connection to the McCaskeys. The following section is a rhetorical comment about the difference between an undulated post ranting by Beardown and a basic conversation involving a peasant and Charlemagne as compared to the difference between a hostel and a bed and breakfast. I'll hang up and listen to your answer. Thanks, guys.

Hub:hilhilhilhil, well? I mean it's common knowledge...guys...Beardown's been you know playing this game for a long time. Anananan he knows, he knows how to get under people's skin. So guys...hhhh where is the surprise? Hilhilhil I mean it's not really anything to answer but to say yeah...yeah, it's exactly that.

Beardown: :oops:

Matt Abbatacola: :bom:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:35 pm 

W_Z wrote:
Frank in OP: Hub, thanks for taking my call. I have a question in three parts and two sections. The cyberspace underground sweatshop known as the Chicago Sports Fan Message Board's own version of Artur Zawisza of the Ruch Narodowy has always been lurking in the underdwellings of a sewage system that calls for an exhuming and being flushed out. Question one is can this be done? Question two is who would replace him? Question three has to do with the entire eighteenth century's Rational Dissenters and their casual connection to the McCaskeys. The following section is a rhetorical comment about the difference between an undulated post ranting by Beardown and a basic conversation involving a peasant and Charlemagne as compared to the difference between a hostel and a bed and breakfast. I'll hang up and listen to your answer. Thanks, guys.

Hub:hilhilhilhil, well? I mean it's common knowledge...guys...Beardown's been you know playing this game for a long time. Anananan he knows, he knows how to get under people's skin. So guys...hhhh where is the surprise? Hilhilhil I mean it's not really anything to answer but to say yeah...yeah, it's exactly that.

:? Hatchman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

W_Z wrote:

Bad. Can you guys put some thought into mocking me? Seriously. I can whip them out. But I have skill. I'm good. You guys need think about them. So give it some thought and time. OK?

W_Z: :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Jack Brickhouse Toppings

"He sounds like a man that was never challenged to be a man."
"He gives a lot of opinions without probably having many life experiences."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm better at mocking myself than you guys. As you guys have seen. Which pisses me off. GET BETTER.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:21 pm 

i wasn't really mocking you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:28 pm 

Beardown wrote:
I'm better at mocking myself than you guys. As you guys have seen. Which pisses me off. GET BETTER.

BEARDOWN ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AT HOME

Beardown :oops: "Oh, Spaulding! You're giving me a woody."

Spaulding :twisted: "I love it when you type dirty."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:34 pm 

:evil: :x Mr. Beardown and Mrs. Beardown "You know his real name is Baredown, because he shaved his pubes in highschool and burned his balls with old spice.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:36 pm 

:shock: Baredown: Cover your ears lil bigfan!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

There you go, Juiced. BETTER. Weird. I'm confused, but I appreciate your hate for me and the effort to wang whip me. :salut:

Last edited by Beardown on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Frank makes my skin crawl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:55 pm 

Bump. Frank in OP is terrible.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
W_Z wrote:
Bump. Frank in OP is terrible.

Yeah he really is. He clearly spends an inordinate amount of time working on the phrasing of his questions to the point that they just sound rehearsed and unnatural. And as RSG noted, his voice is creepy.