pizza_Place: Obbies
Dan ...either they are going to trade,cut,or keep Cutler.Pure genuis :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Walt Williams Neck wrote:

He didnt really say this...did he?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Do they really think separate people showed up with candles and crutches? Are these two goofs really so dense as to not realize that Rose "shrine" on Fullerton is art?

I guess that wouldn't fit there narrative that, "Uh, eh, eh, I mean look, you're not, you're not going to go broke, uh, eh, betting on the stupidity of Chicagoans, for the love of God!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Scorehead wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:

He didnt really say this...did he?

In the course of the show he laid these 3 scenarios out

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:53 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Do they really think separate people showed up with candles and crutches? Are these two goofs really so dense as to not realize that Rose "shrine" on Fullerton is art?

I guess that wouldn't fit there narrative that, "Uh, eh, eh, I mean look, you're not, you're not going to go broke, uh, eh, betting on the stupidity of Chicagoans, for the love of God!"

Is that the same shrine that was previously a watermark in which some ethnics thought they saw the virgin mary?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:57 am 

Regular Reader wrote:
stoneroses86 wrote:
For many years, I have been saying that fans of the Jets are idiots. This is a great thread.

Once again, we agree. I mean who in the hell is stupid enough to actively root for a team that hasn't won anything since 1969?

Oh wait...sorry NL local team fans.

So that would have made you, as a Sox fan, very stupid for a lot of years. :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:16 am 

Wilson A2000 wrote:
PTI closed today by saying "Dan Bernstein in Chicago said the Bears are actively shopping Cutler." He's made it folks.

yeah, for the first time I can remember Dan was cited as a legitimate reporter by Pro Football Rumors. They're pretty loose on that designation, but still.

I noticed the unleashing of 'Reporter Bernstein' dovetails nicely with their desire to be a really lazy show. I didn't even listen to a podcast segment yesterday because based on the hourly descriptions they had 1 guest (Mark Potash) in 5 hours. Why have professional reporters or analysts on when Dan does the job already?

*new LoHo section * mods learn how to merge topics * allow mods to be added to foes list * move fragility topics from DB/Shoutouts to Politics *

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:31 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Is that the same shrine that was previously a watermark in which some ethnics thought they saw the virgin mary?

Yes. That fact is part of the "performance".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:49 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Didn't listen, but B&B sound pretty ignorant there if they really just thought it was a Rose stan.

FWIW, the artists said it was "meant to be both a lighthearted joke and a response to the criticism" but then also used the phrase "his whole story is almost a religious event" so maybe they are indeed a bit batty.

But yeah, Bernstein, get the bit.

*new LoHo section * mods learn how to merge topics * allow mods to be added to foes list * move fragility topics from DB/Shoutouts to Politics *

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:52 am 
Site Admin

Reared on the Score wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Didn't listen, but B&B sound pretty ignorant there if they really just thought it was a Rose stan.

FWIW, the artists said it was "meant to be both a lighthearted joke and a response to the criticism" but then also used the phrase "his whole story is almost a religious event" so maybe they are indeed a bit batty.

But yeah, Bernstein, get the bit.

It's not a stain. It's a painting of Rose wearing a crown of thorns right next to where the Virgin Mary stain was. Then there is a shrine with a pair of crutches and a basketball and candles and a bunch of other funny stuff. It's obviously all (or at least most of it) carefully placed by the artist. Dumb and dumber acted like someone painted Rose and then idiots came and created a shrine.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:16 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
City of Fools wrote:
sounded to me at some point today like they were intimating a Sharp/Ice Girl affair and that there was a VD involved. Didn't say anything near that obvious but beat around the bush (so to speak).

Oh my. Icy, care to comment?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
badrogue17 wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
Out of town stupid, specifically, for being excited over the Jets landing B-Marsh. If you'll recall, Dan and Terry both hated the addition of Marshall from the start. They always knew he was a bad guy and wanted him gone as soon as the Bears got him.

Crowing about how right they were on Marshall being gone too.

These clowns we're never right on Marshall, he missed 3 games in 3 years and produced more than any WR in franchise history. These dopes couldn't have been more wrong on Cutler.