It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Godfella wrote:
billypootons wrote:
ok, this chick hosted Sportsnet central that was on my TV this morning... she had a bright pink, skin tight dress on... her tits were simply comically large... there is no way himanly posible her giants tits in that outfit are not the first thing you see when looking at her.... if you want people to respect your work as a reporter you wouldnt be wearing skin tight clothing that make your tits look like birthday ballons stuffed under your shirt

Send a Tweet to Spiegel, he's love to hear about this.

:lol:

Could you imagine the look on Spiegel's face if a few people Tweeted her saying "If you wanted people to respect your work as a reporter you wouldn't be wearing skin tight clothing that make your tits look like birthday balloons stuffed under your shirt." and also Tweeted it to @MattSpiegel670 and @dan_bernstein saying "You guys were totally right!"?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:43 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Calling Remo.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:05 pm 

billypootons wrote:
ok, this chick hosted Sportsnet central that was on my TV this morning... she had a bright pink, skin tight dress on... her tits were simply comically large... there is no way himanly posible her giants tits in that outfit are not the first thing you see when looking at her.... if you want people to respect your work as a reporter you wouldnt be wearing skin tight clothing that make your tits look like birthday ballons stuffed under your shirt

Jen Lada's defense was comical. She said she shouldn't have to spend half an hour at the beginning of the day worrying about whether what she was going to wear is too revealing. 99% of the male sportscasters are wearing conservative black, grey or blue suits. Get with the program. Go find some "flair" if you want to stand out.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
good dolphin wrote:
billypootons wrote:

Jen Lada's defense was comical. She said she shouldn't have to spend half an hour at the beginning of the day worrying about whether what she was going to wear is too revealing. 99% of the male sportscasters are wearing conservative black, grey or blue suits. Get with the program. Go find some "flair" if you want to stand out.

It's just so phony. Lada is cute as hell. That's one of the reasons she's on TV. Not the only reason, but a big one. I don't see how a person could be so obtuse as to make a living in the American culture of advertising without even realizing how they're doing it.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
You guys make it all sound so simple. Start a fashion blog for professional women, why don't ya?

I think the people on sports tv know what they are doing even if they don't say it. And you know they have to. It's not an easy thing and not an easy decision to make on how you want your professional career to go.

And if somebody has big boobs there isn't a whole lot you can do to hide it, even in more conservative clothing. Frumpy at work is just as bad as sexy.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Spaulding wrote:
You guys make it all sound so simple. Start a fashion blog for professional women, why don't ya?

I think the people on sports tv know what they are doing even if they don't say it. And you know they have to. It's not an easy thing and not an easy decision to make on how you want your professional career to go.

And if somebody has big boobs there isn't a whole lot you can do to hide it, even in more conservative clothing. Frumpy at work is just as bad as sexy.

she should talk to the redhead traffic lady at WGN, ever since she got married she's basically stopped showing off her tatas

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
See look, billypootons has lost interest in the red headed wgn traffic girl since she stopped accentuating her tatas. That's the dilemma.

Her name is Erin McElroy. I'm sure she has a great personality and tells traffic like it is.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:

Agree about not being able to hide big boobs. If that's the case, it's fine. But what about the ones that make them double D? Which is probably a lot of TV women. I'm guessing Bernstein's girl had them enlarged. My God, they are HUGE. :shock: Could be wrong.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:20 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Beardown wrote:
Bernstein's girl

Rick Springfield rough draft

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:26 am 

Spaulding wrote:

There are entire industries of women who dress conservatively AND attractively. A woman like Tina Fey got better looking the more conservatively she dressed.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:28 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Spaulding wrote:

I'm not suggesting anyone dress any particular way. But you can't sell the way you look and then get angry because people bought it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:50 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
rogers park bryan wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Team Bernstein wins again.

That doesnt really apply here. Dont make that become a terrible board meme. It actually works in some instances, but not here.

DOUCHEBAG DIDN'T LISTEN.

SAD!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
jimmypasta wrote:
The fact is these young girls are hired to be eye candy,smile nice and read a teleprompter!!!

Dan is inbounds with his sexist comment because that is WHY THESE GIRLS ARE HIRED in the first place. He should not back down and stand his ground.

2 years later and this now constitutes assault.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:33 pm 

Polling suggests most women consider being asked out twice sexual harassment and now a serial sleaze director propositioning a woman for a date in exchange for a part is rape in the eyes of Twitter. So if I were anyone in the business of using my vocal cords to make money I would either make a conscious and soul crushing effort to never say anything even remotely controversial (unless it is about the need for all white people to never speak again), or take the money and run. Im sure Dan has more than enough to make lawyers out of his two kids and retire to Naples.

The Pentagon was actually ahead of everyone on this. Men have not been able to be alone in a room with a woman for 2-3 years now. It's not a bad idea. Keep it to hello and goodbye, and watch those gazes.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli
mrgoodkat wrote:
It's not a bad idea. Keep it to hello and goodbye, and watch those gazes.

I thought "don't ask, don't tell" was done away with?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46