It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:11 am 

the way he laughs
the way he smiles
the way he brushes his teeth in the morning

oh, and let's not forget joe. what a great new slogan.

fuck were these two in full corporate synergy mode this morning.

It really pisses me off when south side irish anglophile sox fan mully does the full throated fellating of the cubs. The most egregious was so intelligent when "he spoke extemporaneously". No, you freaking shills, they have been practicing the company response to the questions about Ricketts and Russell with their crises management consultants for weeks. There was nothing off the cuff about any answer to questions about either of those topics.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:12 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
GD, Mully has always been a Theo fan. This shouldn't be a big surprise.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:17 am 

good dolphin wrote:

It really pisses me off when south side irish anglophile sox fan mully does the full throated fellating of the cubs.

He's just being a realist but it clashes with your insane ideas about the two teams in town. You should listen to more of Mulli.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:18 am 

It's not limited to Theo and neither was my post. There are Cub fans at the station who aren't nearly as bad as that traitor to his people.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:19 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

It really pisses me off when south side irish anglophile sox fan mully does the full throated fellating of the cubs.

He's just being a realist but it clashes with your insane ideas about the two teams in town. You should listen to more of Mulli.

wait, so you think Theo was speaking extemporaneously regarding those questions yesterday

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:19 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

The problem is that there are MANY Cub fans who loathe the White Sox on Chicago sports radio. We don't really need the one real Sox fan acting like a Cub fan.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:20 am 

good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

wait, so you think Theo was speaking extemporaneously regarding those questions yesterday

Didnt hear it. Probably not.

But, Mulli is what a rational non Cub hating Sox fan sounds like and that is foreign to you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:27 am 

The guy probably flies the union jack on his home during the st. Patrick's day parade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:32 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

But, Mulli is what a rational non Cub hating Sox fan sounds like and that is foreign to you.

you are tone deaf if you don't think the attitude of hosts to the Sox and Cubs flipped as one left the station and the other one joined

Mully shills for the team and did even before the Hanley firing put him on notice that his job could be in jeopardy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
M & P gushing over Theo after his kick Joe R to the curb presser is classic ass kissing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:36 am 

good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

you are tone deaf if you don't think the attitude of hosts to the Sox and Cubs flipped as one left the station and the other one joined

Mully shills for the team and did even before the Hanley firing put him on notice that his job could be in jeopardy.

Mully doesnt hate the Cubs enough for you. I get it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:38 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Mully doesnt hate the Cubs enough for you. I get it.

No one hates the Cubs enough for me.

Mully makes Jesse Rogers seem even handed

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:21 am 

the south side irish anglophile wouldn't take Yoan Moncada today over Addison Russell.

If you can't see that something smells at that station in their coverage of baseball, you aren't paying attention.

Even if you limit the discussion purely to on the field, Addison Russell is fighting for his baseball life in his fifth season in the league. He hasn't hit above .250 in any season, and seems to be trending downward across the board. Yet even despite all of this, traitor Mully would take him over Moncada as his second baseman going into the future.

Tell that cuck we don't want him back when the team gets good again.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:24 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
I don’t think anyone disagrees with this post GD.

Good attempt tho.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:44 am 

I have never witnessed a station so devoted to praising the management of one of their corporate partners. Cub fans have a right to be excited about Kimbrel. Haugh presented it as proof of the Rickettses being all in and further evidence of the genius of the front office. They signed a known quantity free agent half way through the year rather than the beginning of the year because 1. he didn't fit their budget because, 2. the front office had signed several large, dead weight contracts INCLUDING a closer with arm troubles who ended up having arm troubles.

Even the Hibernian Anglophile had to walk him back a little from that position.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Someone please transcribe what the mesmerizing saint Theo says about the Kimbrel signing on BnM in 10 minutes please.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:52 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
I have never witnessed a station so devoted to praising the management of one of their corporate partners.

Like you said, how about the Score as home of the White Sox? They once did a whole hour accusing anyone who didn't go to Sox games of hating blacks and Jews. (It was kind of the prototype for Bernstein & Goff, come to think of it.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:01 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
good dolphin wrote:
I have never witnessed a station so devoted to praising the management of one of their corporate partners. Cub fans have a right to be excited about Kimbrel. Haugh presented it as proof of the Rickettses being all in and further evidence of the genius of the front office. They signed a known quantity free agent half way through the year rather than the beginning of the year because 1. he didn't fit their budget because, 2. the front office had signed several large, dead weight contracts INCLUDING a closer with arm troubles who ended up having arm troubles.

Even the Hibernian Anglophile had to walk him back a little from that position.

surprised haugh didn't say management was JEAN-US for slowing playing kimbrel because they knew money would free up from zobrist's unpaid divorce leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:41 am 

Last edited by Juiced on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Mully is a bad actor. His voice changes when he lies.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Jbi11s wrote:
Someone please transcribe what the mesmerizing saint Theo says about the Kimbrel signing on BnM in 10 minutes please.

Pushed back till tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:37 am 

They had Bob Nightengale on this morning and tried to ask him leading questions to get him to say the Kimbrel signing puts the Cubs at the top of MLB rankings. They stammered after it told them it puts them at about 5-6, with the Dodgers being far and away the best team in the NL (he thought this was their best team of late). Then he laid down the hammer by telling some truth about league perceptions of Kimbrel and why no other team was willing to go above a two year deal.