It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:57 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Your radio partner of 12 years takes it up the ass for no apparent reason and you just keep your mouth shut?

My Grannys knickers your ass,you moonfaced fuck!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:12 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
jimmypasta wrote:
Your radio partner of 12 years takes it up the ass for no apparent reason and you just keep your mouth shut?

Based om his comments during the farewell you can tell he's pissed. How shitty is it of management though to kick your partner of 15 years to the curb for basically no reason, then two days later force you to break in a new guy and be expected to be good, not have lingering resentment, etc? If I were Mully, Id've scheduled some vacation time this week to give a little separation from one partner to the other.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

Based om his comments during the farewell you can tell he's pissed. How shitty is it of management though to kick your partner of 15 years to the curb for basically no reason, then two days later force you to break in a new guy and be expected to be good, not have lingering resentment, etc? If I were Mully, Id've scheduled some vacation time this week to give a little separation from one partner to the other.

yeah he is not happy after that weapon comment. But what is he supposed to do? He probably wants to keep his job.

Sucks all around

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:11 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
RFDC wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

yeah he is not happy after that weapon comment. But what is he supposed to do? He probably wants to keep his job.

Sucks all around

What is the weapon comment?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:13 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
RFDC wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

Sucks all around

What is the weapon comment?

As Hanley was saying his goodbyes Mully complimented him on how well he as handling all this and that if it were him he would be looking for a weapon

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
If I had to guess, probably the pitcher.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:26 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
And I would have to guess Mully is worrying if he's next. I guess ratings success no longer factor if you have a host with a fairly large (in this current radio climate) contract. Take a big pay cut or there's the door.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
We'll know as soon as ILLUM signs in.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:01 am 

An south side Irish Anglophile. A Sox fan who is overly effusive in his praise of the Cubs. My guess is that Mully isn't a partner who would have your back.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:25 am 

good dolphin wrote:
An south side Irish Anglophile. A Sox fan who is overly effusive in his praise of the Cubs. My guess is that Mully isn't a partner who would have your back.

This morning he referred to the White Sox, THEIR fans and THEIR team in yet another talk about the (his) glorious Cubbies