It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:24 am 

@MattAbbatacola
Following Following @MattAbbatacola
More
Is this the @mullyhaugh show or a Trump rally?

6:01 AM - 26 Sep 2018

Anyone know what this is about?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:24 am 

@MattAbbatacola
19m19 minutes ago
More Matt Abbatacola Retweeted Matt Abbatacola
As in stop taking calls @mullyhaugh - if that wasn’t clear... “alternate facts & silly blog posts”

Still no clue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:28 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
they were talking about joe maddon's refusal to read the abuse blog... but M & H were on teh side that it should have been read by maddon/... now a few callers before 7am tried to side with maddon... so i would presume matty is saying the callers are the "trump rally" and not M&H

One really intesting call just before 7am from "Linda". she was siding with Joe Maddon and she also stated she went through 12 years of abuse... so we need to get Linda in contact with DiCaro and get Linda signed up for the DV re-education camp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:29 am 

Ah, thanks.

I was going to say, in my 15 minutes of listening they were flying the SJW flag high and saying how horrible Maddon was for the interview.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:02 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
yes, I heard their disappointment with Maddon and immediately shut off the radio.
1. I only heard part of the interview they replayed, but clearly Maddon was irritated with the questioning. Then again...was this acting? I highly doubt Maddon is coming onto the flagship without scripted / prepared questions.

2. Regardless....M&H thoughts were utterly retarded. I could care less if Maddon read the blog. it makes zero difference if he did or did not. Addison is removed and Maddon's job is to work with the roster he has. who fucking cares.

I was really really disappointed that this SJW nonsense appeared not only on Bernstein's show but M&H took it as well.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Woodstocks
There is an investigation going on. Joe probably shouldn't be commenting on it. I don't doubt that he's read it. If after the investigation is completed and the evidence is weighed and that evidence proves culpability on the part of Russell, then by all means bring down the full force of the "law." Joe is not the judge and jury here. I think we can all agree that domestic violence is bad, and shouldn't be encouraged/tolerated. I don't need Joe Maddon to tell me that. What I need Joe Maddon to tell me today is when the Cubs are going to start scoring runs, and when the pitching will be better.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Mully was indignant with the caller who had the audacity to say the allegations were disturbing if they are true.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Second Homer is right on the money here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:33 am 

wdelaney72 wrote:
yes, I heard their disappointment with Maddon and immediately shut off the radio.

I know we live in a snowflake culture now, but what is with the "(Insert radio host name) said something I disagreed with and I immediately had to change the station"? Can you not handle hearing something you disagree with? Mully and Haugh are probably the most vanilla hosts on the network. If I followed this same viewpoint I would have quit this message board years ago.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
I was listening to the replay of the interview and was already irritated with the questioning.
I already do not care for M&H as it was.
I PTFB because I do not care about their opinions of the matter. I'd rather here Joe make excuses why the cubs can't hit and score on this final stretch of the season.

Bad radio is why I turned it off.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
clearly the callers were off-message and needed to be silenced. it's not like this station purports to be some "voice of the fans" or something... it's all about the synergy, the optics of being on-message with "the right side of history" and therefore anyone who even so much as intimates blog post needs to be silenced before we start victim-shaming/blaming and claiming some sort of "innocent until proven guilty" fallacy because, *scoffs* c'mon people... you've read the essay. you know MLB interviewed her and she was quite credible. this addison russell assclown needs to be deprived of his ability to work ASAP....

....seriously isn't he only hitting .240 or something without any discernible power and essentially getting in the way of javier baez? that would make [my evil twin] wanna abuse my wife too! seriously revoke his MLB work-visa and make sure he's gonna have a hard time working at taco bell going forward.... maybe he can find a more "experienced" lady working the drive thru at 3am?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
sinicalypse wrote:

....seriously isn't he only hitting .240 or something without any discernible power and essentially getting in the way of javier baez? that would make [my evil twin] wanna abuse my wife too!

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Well Matty does understand the stress of getting multiple women pregnant.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:37 am 

Wait, drinky has the balls to write about domestic abuse?

The thrust (so to speak) of Mrs. Russell's complaints stemmed from infidelity and all the feelings of inadequacy it caused. drinky is practically the father of our nation with all the children he has sired by different women while being married.