It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Medici
“Where is Hanley?” “Mr. Haugh what is your first name?” “Did Hanley say take this job and shove it?” Man I miss Brian. Wish Haugh would retreat back to 87.7 and his 4 listeners.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
M&H were talking to a Vegas guy this morning and they were talking about current MVP odds. They went down the list (Brees, Mahomes, Gurley etc), and Mack was 10th best odds and Mitch was 17th. Haugh was asked whether he thought that was about right, and he said he didn't think Mitch should be that high. Fair enough, I thought. But then Mully asked him to rank the MVPs of just the Bears. Haugh actually said he would put (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky behind EDDIE JACKSON. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
Jaw Breaker wrote:
M&H were talking to a Vegas guy this morning and they were talking about current MVP odds. They went down the list (Brees, Mahomes, Gurley etc), and Mack was 10th best odds and Mitch was 17th. Haugh was asked whether he thought that was about right, and he said he didn't think Mitch should be that high. Fair enough, I thought. But then Mully asked him to rank the MVPs of just the Bears. Haugh actually said he would put (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky behind EDDIE JACKSON. :shock:

That sounds about right. That is how my 10 year old would rank them after seeing the last game. I dont think Haugh is capable of putting thought into the entire season. Just the last half he watched. I am sure he will have a different ranking after the next game. I have said it before but I still cant understand how someone that played sports at a high level can be that fucking stupid about sports.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Bennys
I wonder if Haugh would now rank Eddie Goldman as 2nd on the list after last nights game like my kid? I tried to question my kid about Fuller or Hicks but he was having none of it. I can imagine that the conversation with my son would be exactly like trying to reason with Haughs moronic thoughts.