It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Two Hellos
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: Barracos
Does Haugh really need to keep saying Hi at the same time Mulli introduces a guest? If DH really has a need to say Hello to a guest maybe he can do it as he's asking his first question. Just gives the impression that he doesn't want to be a second fiddle.

He is a second fiddle tho....Mulli is #1

Post subject: Re: Two Hellos
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:42 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Hopefully you say hello to the grim reaper soon.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:50 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Hopefully you say hello to the grim reaper soon.

:lol:

I agree with Illum, though, that Haugh wants to be the lead voice on the morning show. Mully and Haugh still haven't developed very good chemistry. Haugh is a really boring guy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
M&H aren't bad together but they step on each other toes a lot, and misunderstand what the other is saying, and need to be explained.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Today was a perfect example of why both of these clowns need to be shown the door. I thought the topic of the Clemson QB being physically ready for the NFL and where would he be drafted was good. My God, both of them have zero ability to let the other speak. It was AWFUL.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
wdelaney72 wrote:
Today was a perfect example of why both of these clowns need to be shown the door. I thought the topic of the Clemson QB being physically ready for the NFL and where would he be drafted was good. My God, both of them have zero ability to let the other speak. It was AWFUL.

In the limited amount of listening I have done, I think Haugh gets aggravated by the significant difficulty Mulligan has with clearly expressing a thought as well as the length of time it often takes him to get to the point.

I got the same impression from Hanley, too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:11 pm 

Haugh wants the show to be named Haugh and Nobody....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:28 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
wdelaney72 wrote:

In the limited amount of listening I have done, I think Haugh gets aggravated by the significant difficulty Mulligan has with clearly expressing a thought as well as the length of time it often takes him to get to the point.

I got the same impression from Hanley, too.

While I agree with you...Haugh hasn't been on the job with Mully long enough to be this impatient :lol:

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:06 pm 

pizza_Place: No Place
Haugh gets WAAAAAAAAAY to much hate on this board. Mulligan is fucking terrible. The worst personality on sports radio in the whole town--producers included. Mulli has zero value. none. If I could kill him and get away with it, I would. seriously

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
MHSPBGLHLG wrote:
Haugh gets WAAAAAAAAAY to much hate on this board. Mulligan is fucking terrible. The worst personality on sports radio in the whole town--producers included. Mulli has zero value. none. If I could kill him and get away with it, I would. seriously

There isn’t enough hate for Haugh on this board. He is the the most uninteresting person on any radio. Mullys day are probably numbers anyways and he will be sorely missed when Haugh is paired with that smug and smarmy asswipe Kaplan. With the Bears out there is no need to listen to anyone on this station until next fall. There isn’t anything to say about the Hawks or Bulls and I can’t listen to 6 months of Addison Russell talk or any other player they will rail against.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:29 pm 

pizza_Place: No Place
The Man wrote:
MHSPBGLHLG wrote:

There isn’t enough hate for Haugh on this board. He is the the most uninteresting person on any radio. Mullys day are probably numbers anyways and he will be sorely missed when Haugh is paired with that smug and smarmy asswipe Kaplan. With the Bears out there is no need to listen to anyone on this station until next fall. There isn’t anything to say about the Hawks or Bulls and I can’t listen to 6 months of Addison Russell talk or any other player they will rail against.

you have bad thoughts all around.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:15 pm 

MHSPBGLHLG wrote:
The Man wrote:
MHSPBGLHLG wrote:

you have bad thoughts all around.

They're both terrible and should die in a fire with you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:24 am 

The Man wrote:
He is the the most uninteresting person on any radio.

Terrible Take.
Have you listened to McDoink? I'm no fan of Haugh but there are plenty more un-interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:34 am 

Haugh is way worse than Mulli and Mulli is not good by any means.

What is Haugh good at?

Knowledgable? Not really

Interesting? Nope

Funny? Not even close

Mulli is at least listenable as the voice of the Sox fan on a barstool. Haugh is nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
wdelaney72 wrote:
The Man wrote:
He is the the most uninteresting person on any radio.

Terrible Take.
Have you listened to McDoink? I'm no fan of Haugh but there are plenty more un-interesting.

I have and you make a very good point but Haugh is the worst. I guess it says a whole lot about the new lineup when you have two of the most uninteresting people on radio from 5am to 1pm. Connor is awful but Haugh makes me want to rip my ears off so I cant ever hear again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:26 pm 

I could probably tolerate THIS and the other programs IF we can get important Bears announcements as they happen ....beep beep beep beep beep - another new Bears update let's send this to Brad Biggs for the update...BIGGSY!!!

along come Grote and pulls in Mulli out of no where....

ZZ makes a special appearance at some point...