It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Where is Dustin
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Barracos
Anyone know if Dustin is alive and well? With the sweep of the Cubs - just making sure he's ok as I was waiting for his comments on today's 5 at 5:25 this morning...

Post subject: Re: Where is Dustin
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:24 pm 

I wish they would get rid of the 5 and 5.

Kevin Zpak is the typical jealous White Sox fan who can't help but rip on the Cubs when his team hasn't done shit in over a decade.

Ray is god awful at speaking and should not be anywhere near a mic. He can't complete a sentence and always repeats the question in his answer. Q: Who do you think will win the Bears game on Monday A: Ray, "The Bears have a small chance at... they need to run the ball.... put the ball in Montgomery's hands and that is who I think will win the Bears game Monday night, yeah." :shock: :? :roll: WTF.... ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Personally I think 5@5 is the best segment on the station, which is odd because I can’t stand 40% of the participants.

Nonetheless it’s enjoyable. Frankly, my hate for McKnights cadence, affectation, and whole existence has somehow made Mully more tolerable. I never thought I’d see the day.

Anyways, Dustin is hilarious.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:53 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Scheduled day off

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:55 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Hes at home! Washin his tights!

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:31 am 

Crick Ramp wrote:
Personally I think 5@5 is the best segment on the station, which is odd because I can’t stand 40% of the participants.

Nonetheless it’s enjoyable. Frankly, my hate for McKnights cadence, affectation, and whole existence has somehow made Mully more tolerable. I never thought I’d see the day.

Dustin is the best of the bunch and deserves a chance to host. I would listen to a show with him and Zpak. Everyone else on the 5@5 is vanilla McKnight type. Except for Ray, Ray is borderline unlistenable.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:39 am 

Juiced wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

Dustin is the best of the bunch and deserves a chance to host. I would listen to a show with him and Zpak. Everyone else on the 5@5 is vanilla McKnight type. Except for Ray, Ray is borderline unlistenable.

Yeah Ray is terrible. Reminds me of Boom Goes The Dynamite guy in how shaky and unsure he is.

I agree that Zpak could be a host. I said in another thread that a Parkins/Joe O pairing would be good radio, especially since Joe O has started being more “aggressive”/ confident in expressing his opinions. Then zpak takes over Joe Os night show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:42 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Juiced wrote:
Dustin is the best of the bunch and deserves a chance to host.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:35 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Juiced wrote:

Would

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:38 am 

Crick Ramp wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

Yeah Ray is terrible. Reminds me of Boom Goes The Dynamite guy in how shaky and unsure he is.

I agree that Zpak could be a host. I said in another thread that a Parkins/Joe O pairing would be good radio, especially since Joe O has started being more “aggressive”/ confident in expressing his opinions. Then zpak takes over Joe Os night show.

Zpak would need someone to balance out his snowflake personality. It's why I said Dustin would be a good partner for him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Juiced wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Juiced wrote:

Would

That GIF suggests that a dude asked if he should drop his pants and then the result of his dropping his pants.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:02 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
I think Ray being on the show is just an act of charity and he makes everyone else feel better about themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:01 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

Zpak would need someone to balance out his snowflake personality. It's why I said Dustin would be a good partner for him.

What are the people called who get triggered by snowflakes? I’ve always wondered that..

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Barracos
So Dustin dialing in for he 5@5 is better than I thought.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:52 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

What are the people called who get triggered by snowflakes? I’ve always wondered that..

Thoughts?

What does this even mean? I get annoyed at all the stupid shit that comes out of the media. Call it whatever the fuck you want.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:53 pm 

ILLUM wrote:
So Dustin dialing in for he 5@5 is better than I thought.

Because a voice on the telephone was going to be so much worse then a voice in a room on a mic?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:59 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

Thoughts?

What does this even mean? I get annoyed at all the stupid shit that comes out of the media. Call it whatever the fuck you want.

So all media takes are from snowflakes? The whole snowflake thing has always been confusing.

Thanks for continuing to be unclear. Keep it up