It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This Show Really Sucks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:00 pm 

pizza_Place: coal fire
how does any one listen to these two SJWs groan on and on about lucas giolito and racism?

in fact, how does any one listen to the score these days?

danny parkins (fresh out of winnetka i might add) pretends he is a cultured activist.

radio is CRAP these days!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Yeah, when you look at the lineup, it's either affluent kids or others who have been in the business forever and are playing out the string. Combine that with the corporate partnerships, and it's way different than the early years and golden era.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: coal fire
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Yeah, when you look at the lineup, it's either affluent kids or others who have been in the business forever and are playing out the string. Combine that with the corporate partnerships, and it's way different than the early years and golden era.

it's truly spiraling out of control.

i understand yes police brutality bad but do they ever plan on covering souly sports again?

sheesh.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Danny Parkins knew 12 black people when he was growing up. One made his dinner, one cleaned his toilet, one made his bed......

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:16 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
papa_bear wrote:
how does any one listen to these two SJWs groan on and on about lucas giolito and racism?

danny parkins (fresh out of winnetka i might add) pretends he is a cultured activist.

Mully isn’t a SJW. He just sucks. It’s truly amazing. Awe inspiring, even, how long he’s been on the air in this market—in that time slot— given his absolute ineptitude as a talker. Um, Uh, Uh, ya know, Uh, Uh... are you fucking serious!?!?. Off with his head

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:18 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Crick Ramp wrote:
papa_bear wrote:

Mully isn’t a SJW. He just sucks. It’s truly amazing. Awe inspiring, even, how long he’s been on the air in this market—in that time slot— given his absolute ineptitude as a talker. Um, Uh, Uh, ya know, Uh, Uh... are you fucking serious!?!?. Off with his head

Mully doesn't suck. He's one of the few remaining meatball hosts who doesn't take sports seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
blackhawksfan wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
papa_bear wrote:

Mully doesn't suck. He's one of the few remaining meatball hosts who doesn't take sports seriously.

He is terrible. At some point a singer can be the greatest lyricist in the world, but if they can’t speak, it’s a problem.

Certain artists can barely carry a tune but they offset it with other skills.

Mully...the man can barely speak. His thoughts are irrelevant at this point. He. Can’t. Talk. Lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:44 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:
papa_bear wrote:

Mully has been slurping on the NBA players dicks since yesterday and then today says he doesn't listen to anything athletes say on social matters when talking about Urlacher's comments on Instagram. :lol: They can just get rid of sports talk. I need to get a USB adapter so I can plug in my phone in my work car. Snowflakes killed the radio star.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:56 am 

Last week, Haugh tried to pump up the Sox as the best story in MLB this season. Orangeman Mully said he didn't think it was that great of a story compared to the Padres, because, you know, South Side Mully is a Sox fan.

It's September so Mully has to prepare for halfway to St. Patrick's Day by flying his flag