It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ASK MULLI
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Let me start

Mulli, I have heard you on more than on occasion, reference the Bears "Cash on Hand" issue on general lack of spending in recent years.

I understand the Salary Cap and Salary Floor and thus the Bears could spend up to $30+ million, but are you saying they dont have the cash to spend this year?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:03 am 

Mulligan,

Like your show, don't love it, but I like it alot and the combination of this WR mess and now I can ask my question. How do you see the Bears WR coach work with or get along with the players?

This past year seemed to be a terrible rotation/plan/coaching.

Muesin- Could not seperate on any play and dropped many open passes yet, played every game as a starter. The guy never practiced because of general soreness.

Berrian- I had no problem with him and he developed into a good WR

Hester- I know he did not know where to line up all the time, but shouldn't this guy have been running a deep pattern once every four downs at the very least. Regardless of actual throwing.

Bradley- This is the real issue. He never is on the field. He always played well when asked. Then out of nowhere, he is #1 WR???????????????

Hass- Who? The guy won the Biletenkoff award, he had 1,000 yards 3 years in a row, made the best Bears catch of the preseason and the guy can't even see the field? Even the last 2 games which meant nothing

Breudueu- Another guy. I am not even taking the time to spell his name right, the guy never played. Now all of sudden THEY LIKE HIM????

There just seem to be a huge disconnect somewhere in this plan for the use of the WR's?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:30 am 

longtime wrote:
Mulligan,

Like your show, don't love it, but I like it alot and the combination of this WR mess and now I can ask my question. How do you see the Bears WR coach work with or get along with the players?

Muesin- Could not seperate on any play and dropped many open passes yet, played every game as a starter. The guy never practiced because of general soreness.

Hester- I know he did not know where to line up all the time, but shouldn't this guy have been running a deep pattern once every four downs at the very least. Regardless of actual throwing.

Bradley- This is the real issue. He never is on the field. He always played well when asked. Then out of nowhere, he is #1 WR???????????????

Hass- Who? The guy won the Biletenkoff award, he had 1,000 yards 3 years in a row, made the best Bears catch of the preseason and the guy can't even see the field? Even the last 2 games which meant nothing

Breudueu- Another guy. I am not even taking the time to spell his name right, the guy never played. Now all of sudden THEY LIKE HIM????

There just seem to be a huge disconnect somewhere in this plan for the use of the WR's?

Dude...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
longtime wrote:
Mulligan,

I'll save Mully the time. A huge disconnect would be the QB throwing them the balls and second the group sucks. Thanks for checking in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:31 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Mully,

First off great job with Brian and your coverage of the Bears. It's my favorite show on the Score.

Why is Angelo showing almost no interest in any free agents on the offensive side of the ball? And releasing Griese over 300 grand? No big loss, but this looks like some sort of overall salary dump.

Thanks for getting involved on the board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:38 pm 

mully

do you think theres a chance that jamar williams replaces hunter hillameyer now that he cant play in briggs spot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

Is Mulligan going to answer these questions ? If so, when ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:55 am 

pizza_Place: ***

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:54 am 
1000 CLUB

Mully, can we talk face-to-face over the phone? Who is the bigger prick - North, Bernstein, Murphy or Stone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:02 am 

Is Mully going to answer this stuff, or was he just tossing out the board for the fun of it.

Hey, Mac answers and even Harry jumps on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Duneland Pizza
IB, I don't care if you're a youngster. Quality work on the book title.