It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kudos to the Iron Men
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:34 am 

Man, have they said if they're going to keep up this six-hours-a-day thing all week? That's a LOT of talkin'. They're going to burn themselves out before they officially get the "big gig"--IF they get it, that is.

They're still sounding pretty fresh, though, in Hour Six of Day Two, so kudos to them for this Mully & Hanley Radiothon.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
Pappy's Crappy wrote:
Man, have they said if they're going to keep up this six-hours-a-day thing all week? That's a LOT of talkin'. They're going to burn themselves out before they officially get the "big gig"--IF they get it, that is.

They're still sounding pretty fresh, though, in Hour Six of Day Two, so kudos to them for this Mully & Hanley Radiothon.

I'd let Paruch and Zach do their slot, rather than force a 6-hour stretch on the guys. Hanley joked about it's been a fun week. Get used to the 4-hour shift, guys! :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Bona Pizza in Lombard
My guess is that, if they don't extend Murph and don't leave M&H with a 6 hour show, they will probably bring in LoHo. He seems to be the "bench guy" most ready to step in and do a regular show.

I think LoHo's show is passable but it plays better at night. I don't really see the Me Show as a lunchtime gig. Plus, he is the best Bears beat guy in the city and, were it up to me, I would rather run a test pattern from 10-12 than lose Laurence on the Bears beat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:35 pm 

with baseball doing as well and Fred OOJ, I am uessing they lengthen Murph and give hime Fred or The King, give Mully Handly mornings and go from there.

I guess North never noticed that Mancow can't get a gig in this town either, so who wants his crap.

I wouldn't mind Buffone/Jiggets this fall either...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:06 am 
1000 CLUB

L.Holmes first topic: "Do Bulls fans realize how good (and black) Derrick Rose is?"