It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: These guys suck
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:42 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
rogers park bryan wrote:
He can at least intelligently discuss all four major sports. Thats rare at the SCORE
Except for 'intelligently' I agree with this.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
How does anybody listen to this show? I got in the car at about 7:30, and 670 was on the radio. M&H talked over, and shouted down a caller for referring to the Bears 1st round pick as Shane Hillebrand. They wouldn't let him get in a word, by both shouting "SHEA" over and over. Then Mully proceeded to call Devin Thomas, Devin Harris, not once but twice. KEEP IT!

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Chus wrote:
How does anybody listen to this show? I got in the car at about 7:30, and 670 was on the radio. M&H talked over, and shouted down a caller for referring to the Bears 1st round pick as Shane Hillebrand. They wouldn't let him get in a word, by both shouting "SHEA" over and over. Then Mully proceeded to call Devin Thomas, Devin Harris, not once but twice. KEEP IT!

I was listening to this as well. They had Flub Barkish on talking about how Shae sucks and gets demolished every play and that it's "wait and see" and they guys just nodded along and agreed....typical Hub interview, he gives you his actual feelings but stops short of getting down to the heart of the matter and calling someone a bust or whatnot.

But later.....callers call in and agree with Hub and the Boyz and are shouted down by M&H. WTF?

Horrible show.

And the joke about Shae being straight out of Village of the Damned because he's pink was pretty dumb. I PTFB'd when they shat on the callers agreeing with them about Shae.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:25 am 

Hanley: So, looks like its gonna be a Muggy day. Thats Muggy not Mully

Traffic lady: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
I've tried listening to these dicks, more than once. You suck when you aren't even able to be used as background noise. They invariably piss me off within minutes. I'm guessing Mully is a nice enough guy, but his bad humor, big mouth, fake laugh, and use of the word arse drive me nuts. (arrrrggh) And I'm convince the only reason Hanley is around is because he's a "Score original". What other possible reason could there be? He's brutal.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I <3 this show...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
lipidquadcab wrote:
I <3 this show...

That's because you live in the middle of nowhere.

I enjoyed this show Monday Morning when Rozner was in with Hanley.

Mulligan sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:55 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
sjboyd0137 wrote:
lipidquadcab wrote:
I <3 this show...

That's because you live in the middle of nowhere.

I enjoyed this show Monday Morning when Rozner was in with Hanley.

Mulligan sucks.

MY GIDDY AUNT.....WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
This show just screams "vanilla" to me. Not good. Not horrible. Not anything to elicit any sort of reaction either way.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Mully absolutely despises Jay Cutler. I imagine this show is Boilermaker Rick's favorite.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:02 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Mully absolutely despises Jay Cutler. I imagine this show is Boilermaker Rick's favorite.

Really?

I only listen for about 15 minutes a day, but I havent picked up on that

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:17 am 
1000 CLUB

rogers park bryan wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Really?

I only listen for about 15 minutes a day, but I havent picked up on that

Whenever the opportunity presents itself, Mully basically calls Cutler a coach-killing locker room cancer. He was at it again today when he engaged in some revisionist history to explain that it was Cutler's revolt against Martz that "killed" Martz's tenure in Chicago. Funny, I thought the fact that Martz's rigid offensive scheme almost got Cutler killed was the reason he was dismissed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Really? I may need to start listening.

Oh, and Jay Cutler is a coach killer for much more than Martz.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:47 am 
1000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Really? I may need to start listening.

Oh, and Jay Cutler is a coach killer for much more than Martz.

I like to think of him as a form of karmic retribution against mediocrity.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:39 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I liked how Hanley was stroking Fitzgerald this morning saying that NU just did what they do and hung around long enough to pull out another one.

They were up by like 4 touchdowns!

"Yeah, we're just going to hang around with a 25 point lead and pull this one out."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 am 
1000 CLUB

I tuned in at around 6 AM and Mully is lighting Cutler up for his "condescending" remarks regarding crowd noise.

Two hours later, he and Hanley are still taking calls on the issue.

Then at around 8:30 he starts complaining because "we're still discussing this," but it's not really an important topic.

So why did you begin your show by focusing on it--especially following one of the more remarkable offensive performances from the team in recent memory?

Mully is awful.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:44 am 

Terrible show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:55 am 

Yeah, Midget you were right about Mully hating Cutler.

He made the Cutler thing a HUGE deal.

The worst part is, its obviously has some background in Cutler denying Mully an interview or giving him a short answer Mully found less than forthright.

What a douche

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:57 am 
1000 CLUB

rogers park bryan wrote:
Yeah, Midget you were right about Mully hating Cutler.

He made the Cutler thing a HUGE deal.

The worst part is, its obviously has some background in Cutler denying Mully an interview or giving him a short answer Mully found less than forthright.

What a douche

I'm pretty sure Cutler has been mean to Mully in person and also refuses to come on the show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I dont mind the Cutler hate from Mully, obviously, but they sound idiotic today. They spent hours going back and forth between talking about it and complaining that they were talking about it. Do they not realize that they basically get to choose the programming as radio hosts? There was plenty to talk about besides that stupid little issue.

The whole "packers fans are much smarter and wouldn't ever do that to Rodgers in Lambeau" schtick was cute, but not accurate. I'm pretty sure fans are equally dumb and drunk in every stadium in the country.

Oh well. At least Mac is on now.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 am 

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:46 pm 

I can hop on this misguided bandwagon, if only for today.

At 535, they start playing that Call Me Maybe song.

Fuck you assholes!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

I tuned in today shortly before 8 AM. Mully was still complaining about Cutler's crowd noise comments.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:13 am 
1000 CLUB

New Reasons to Despise Mully

Today, 9/12, the following transpired between 5:36 and 6:10 AM:

--A caller from Appleton is put on the air to discuss Aaron Rodgers overconfidence regarding the Bears game. Instead of engaging his question, Mully tells the caller to check out the Paper Valley Inn hotel and the Houdini Museum, both in Appleton. Then he cuts the caller off and moves on. Why take the call if you have no interest in discussing the caller's topic?

--Mully excoriates Dwyane Wade, author of a new book on fatherhood. While most of his comments focus on criticizing Wade for being out-of-touch due to his status as a millionaire, he also argues that Wade is a hypocrite because he's divorced and therefore can't be that good of a father. WTF? Completely obnoxious.

--Responds to Jay Cutler's positive comments about the Bears wide receivers by saying that Calvin Johnson has had great games against the Packers, but rarely beats them. Launches diatribe about how the Bears need to have a balanced defensive and offensive assault to claim victory against the Pack. WTF?
Cutler never implied otherwise.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:40 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:

--A caller from Appleton is put on the air to discuss Aaron Rodgers overconfidence regarding the Bears game. Instead of engaging his question, Mully tells the caller to check out the Paper Valley Inn hotel and the Houdini Museum, both in Appleton. Then he cuts the caller off and moves on. Why take the call if you have no interest in discussing the caller's topic?

--Mully excoriates Dwyane Wade, author of a new book on fatherhood. While most of his comments focus on criticizing Wade for being out-of-touch due to his status as a millionaire, he also argues that Wade is a hypocrite because he's divorced and therefore can't be that good of a father. WTF? Completely obnoxious.

--Responds to Jay Cutler's positive comments about the Bears wide receivers by saying that Calvin Johnson has had great games against the Packers, but rarely beats them. Launches diatribe about how the Bears need to have a balanced defensive and offensive assault to claim victory against the Pack. WTF?

I keep saying it: this man is like a giant, infected hemorrhoid on Chicago sports radio's ass. Everything about him sucks. Quite seriously, I can't even stand the little promos they play of him promoting the show throughout the day.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Cutler has been mean to Mully in person and also refuses to come on the show.

Jay Cutler is now my favorite Bear.. no, Chicago athlete.. no, human.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:

Yikes. The Wade stuff is just special...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:59 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Just tuned in, sorry I missed this. I am not sure his schedule would work but I would love Rozner
in the morning, even if he had to call in a la Terry.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:38 am 

Does anyone know why Mully hates Cutler so much? I've heard that Cutler was a big meanie to him at a press conference or something....

Any specifics? Because anytime Mully starts talking about Cutler he is always finding some angle to insult him and pour the hate on.

What gives?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Because Mike Mulligan is a close-minded meatball whose thoughts on every sport suck.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:36 am 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Because Mike Mulligan is a close-minded meatball whose thoughts on every sport suck.

His soccer thoughts might be good. Who knows?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next