It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
I think it was a few weeks ago where he literally had to cover the phone and cough that crap out before he could continue. It's amusing, but damn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I never really understood why stations have beat writers on. They tend to know less than the average fan.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:18 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Cashman wrote:
I never really understood why stations have beat writers on. They tend to know less than the average fan.

That would be an interesting segment... Beat Biggs -- a five question Bears contest between Biggs and a caller. Caller wins and they get tickets to the game, Biggs wins and the caller gets a $25 gift card to Aurelios or something. But would Biggs really put his pride on the line to do that?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:24 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Cashman wrote:

Because Biggs has access and can tell you how people in the Bears org think/feel about things. He is just a man relaying information.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:24 am 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
newper wrote:
Cashman wrote:

That would be an interesting segment... Beat Biggs -- a five question Bears contest between Biggs and a caller. Caller wins and they get tickets to the game, Biggs wins and the caller gets a $25 gift card to Aurelios or something. But would Biggs really put his pride on the line to do that?

I'd purposely lose so I could always have a wedding gift in my wallet available on a moment's notice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:48 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
newper wrote:
Cashman wrote:

I'd like a Beat Biggs segment where Khalil Mack uses Biggsie as a tackling dummy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Biggs and his phlegm problem have a long way to go to beat the Bruce Levine phlegm problem.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.