It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:08 am 

This asshole says some variation of "uh" or "uh" at least 1,000 times per show, and I'm not exaggerating.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:39 am 

Also, what's with this asshole affecting an east-coast accent? Does he think it's funny or something?

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:41 am 

First of all, thanks a ton for the thread, Matt

Now, uh, like you said, you have some issues, and I mean we all do, hahha, just take a look at my partner, but now uh as you say, 1000 times a day and you say its no exaggeration and I know youre in the crown and out there things are a little slower, but uh if you think I dont speak well, and of course Im not saying Im James Earl Jones, and of course that's not the point, I get that, but at the same time, uh, id have to say that my speech burning your arse has a lot to do with why this uh show doesnt participate in transition, and yes transition helped uh built this station, but I gotta ask you this , dont you think in this day and uh age when you have the damn internet for chrissakes and all these uh modes of communication, and no Im not saying you have to be on Myspace and Flipchat but again uh if you need to speak, and uh your job is in a major media market, and yes there are bigger markets, uh new york, but in your opinion, is it even remotely possible that any sort of um... God exists?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:48 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
First of all, thanks a ton for the thread, Matt

Now, uh, like you said, you have some issues, and I mean we all do, hahha, just take a look at my partner, but now uh as you say, 1000 times a day and you say its no exaggeration and I know youre in the crown and out there things are a little slower, but uh if you think I dont speak well, and of course Im not saying Im James Earl Jones, and of course that's not the point, I get that, but at the same time, uh, id have to say that my speech burning your arse has a lot to do with why this uh show doesnt participate in transition, and yes transition helped uh built this station, but I gotta ask you this , dont you think in this day and uh age when you have the damn internet for chrissakes and all these uh modes of communication, and no Im not saying you have to be on Myspace and Flipchat but again uh if you need to speak, and uh your job is in a major media market, and yes there are bigger markets, uh new york, but in your opinion, is it even remotely possible that any sort of um... God exists?

:lol:

They need to partner Mully and Boers for comedic value. The show would consist of two daily questions, which would have a four hour running time.