It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TOP 10 STILL
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Still the only show on the Score to be top 10 in overall ratings.

Mike North blamed lack of billboards and the ESPN monster as why he didnt gather the ratings.

Did ESPN go away and did Mully and Hanley get Billboards?

I am not even trying to point out how good these guys are, just making a point to show how easy it was to beat ESPN with just a solid show, with good guests and good info.

Post subject: Re: TOP 10 STILL
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 pm 

bigfan wrote:
just making a point to show how easy it was to beat ESPN with just a solid show, with good guests and good info.

Pretty impressive for M&H to do this without having any of that.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:30 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
My guys !!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:12 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
bigfan wrote:
Still the only show on the Score to be top 10 in overall ratings.

Mike North blamed lack of billboards and the ESPN monster as why he didnt gather the ratings.

Did ESPN go away and did Mully and Hanley get Billboards?

I am not even trying to point out how good these guys are, just making a point to show how easy it was to beat ESPN with just a solid show, with good guests and good info.

Didn't M&H lose to M&M in the last ratings period? Mully is terrible & Hanley is worse. Its hard to believe that Hanley is a Score original.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 am 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
Scorehead wrote:
Its hard to believe that Hanley is a Score original.

Especially when you consider he apes Boers' "eh eh eh" schtick whenever he makes a double entendre. :roll:

I can't explain M&H's success. They both suck. Wally Phillips was King of mornings for decades, and I would be hard pressed to say he was entertaining. Before he left for Sirius, Stern made fun of Eric and Kathy, pointing out how lame and fake they are. I wish he'd do the same for these clowns and their cackle fest. Seriously, what's up with Mulligan and the inhaling of spit after every fake laugh?

I've been tuning in to Johnny B on the way to work after listening to Carolla's podcast. Probably for nostalgia but Brandmeier has been pretty funny.

As Mac says, "That's why there's vanilla, and that's why there's chocolate."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:12 am 

RFDC wrote:
bigfan wrote:
just making a point to show how easy it was to beat ESPN with just a solid show, with good guests and good info.

HAHAHAH....yeah, ok we know you dont love the show, but on your way out, what exactly is it that you want? I know, I know a Million dollars...Ann Margaret in her prime...haha...but honestly when you talk about morning radio, and yes we know were not Howard Stern, well Stern stole his whole act from Dahl anyways, and I sir am no thief, you can call me a lot of other things though, just ask Jim O Donnel, but morning radio in its current state, its not uh, ya know 1986 anymore, were not breaking ground on the cutting edge for chrissakes, were reading last night's scores and trying to make you Ugly Americans appreciate the damn World Cup, so who would you say gets traded first Samardzija or Hammel?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
They paid Mike North $1.5 Mill! and almost 2 years in advance of his current deal expiring and for 5 years!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:22 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
bigfan wrote:

HAHAHAH....yeah, ok we know you dont love the show, but on your way out, what exactly is it that you want? I know, I know a Million dollars...Ann Margaret in her prime...haha...but honestly when you talk about morning radio, and yes we know were not Howard Stern, well Stern stole his whole act from Dahl anyways, and I sir am no thief, you can call me a lot of other things though, just ask Jim O Donnel, but morning radio in its current state, its not uh, ya know 1986 anymore, were not breaking ground on the cutting edge for chrissakes, were reading last night's scores and trying to make you Ugly Americans appreciate the damn World Cup, so who would you say gets traded first Samardzija or Hammel?

ImageImage

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.