It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I wish they would hang up whenever they say, "As we let you go....but on the way out." So they end the discussion and then go onto to ask another long winded question I would love for guests to just click at that point by saying "thanks, goodbye".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:06 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
This was a rough one. The following exchange took 1:25.

------------------

Ahhhh, bless you, nnn, best of the day, best of the afternoon to you sir. Ummmm, and may the road rise up, is it, may road rise up and give you a welt. You ever hear that one? That’s a good Irish expression.

Hanley: That’s after a few pints.Image

There you go. Ahhh, that’s when you disagree, which is, uh, called “after a few pints”. Umm, alright Sean, ah, w-we, I’ve been dying to talk to you about some of this offensive line stuff goin' on with the Bears. I think they have done an amazing coaching job given the amount of change they’ve had to deal with and I understand, you know, injuries are a part of the reality of the league but the Bears have one guy, Kyle Long, who has played the same position for every game this year, aaaandd, he, that has, the right tackle position, they moved him there (giggle) like on the eve of the season opener. They waited until the week before the season to, to, move him to the right tackle position from right guard. They just keep mixin’ and matchin’ and movin’ guys around and we saw, aahh, eh, a bunch of changes come, uh, on, on, ahh, on Sunday because the center got hurt in practice, hurt his neck. I, eh, it just seems like that’s the hardest thing to do. I remember, um, i-it’s one of my favorite ideas, uhh, I believe it was, uhh, EHH, it was Jon Gruden when he was down in Tampa saying that an offensive line it has to be choreographed like a chorus line and if you don’t have that choreographed, eh, nature, you kick each other.

O’Hara: Yeah well…listen…you mention a couple of things…

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
:lol: :lol: :lol:

*new LoHo section * mods learn how to merge topics * allow mods to be added to foes list * move fragility topics from DB/Shoutouts to Politics *

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
:lol:

Thanks, Doc. I hit on like 50% of it, which is pretty good since I was trying to choke Mully through the radio as I listened.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Mully doing 2 hours on Thanksgiving. Got to give him credit. That's old school Score hosting right there.

Unfortunately, he was only able to get halfway through his question in that shift.

Still...kudos.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:46 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
This was a rough one. The following exchange took 1:25.

------------------

Ahhhh, bless you, nnn, best of the day, best of the afternoon to you sir. Ummmm, and may the road rise up, is it, may road rise up and give you a welt. You ever hear that one? That’s a good Irish expression.

Hanley: That’s after a few pints.Image

There you go. Ahhh, that’s when you disagree, which is, uh, called “after a few pints”. Umm, alright Sean, ah, w-we, I’ve been dying to talk to you about some of this offensive line stuff goin' on with the Bears. I think they have done an amazing coaching job given the amount of change they’ve had to deal with and I understand, you know, injuries are a part of the reality of the league but the Bears have one guy, Kyle Long, who has played the same position for every game this year, aaaandd, he, that has, the right tackle position, they moved him there (giggle) like on the eve of the season opener. They waited until the week before the season to, to, move him to the right tackle position from right guard. They just keep mixin’ and matchin’ and movin’ guys around and we saw, aahh, eh, a bunch of changes come, uh, on, on, ahh, on Sunday because the center got hurt in practice, hurt his neck. I, eh, it just seems like that’s the hardest thing to do. I remember, um, i-it’s one of my favorite ideas, uhh, I believe it was, uhh, EHH, it was Jon Gruden when he was down in Tampa saying that an offensive line it has to be choreographed like a chorus line and if you don’t have that choreographed, eh, nature, you kick each other.

O’Hara: Yeah well…listen…you mention a couple of things…

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Writers write. Talkers talk. The 2 should never meet!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
short but sweet today from mully in the last segment of the show, when discussign the cubs roster:

Quote:
I wouldnt call it an embarrassment of riches... but it's an embarrassment of riches

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
billypootons wrote:
short but sweet today from mully in the last segment of the show, when discussign the cubs roster:

Quote:
I wouldnt call it an embarrassment of riches... but it's an embarrassment of riches

I heard that in the car, knew it had to come up.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Mully wrote:
When, when you, ah, when you start talking about the Bears you know we mention the talent gap they seem to have. Today, the Pro Bowl will be announced, the players and the Pro Bowl, and, uh, you know, again, I don’t anticipate any Bears making the Pro Bowl; I think that Jay Cutler has been their best player this year, Dave. I don’t think, uh, I think there’s just too many guys to choose from in terms of Pro Bowl quarterbacks and he didn’t finish very high in fan balloting but again it’s a popularity contest. I don’t know how the players feel about him or the front office guys but I don’t anticipate the Bears having a Pro Bowler. Ah, uh, someone said Matt Slauson is a possibility, uh, certainly he wasn’t involved in the fan vote, but we’ll see, we’ll see if they’re shut out. You, you oversaw the destruction really, the final gasp if you will of the ’85 team. There was some talent there but, uh, you were kinda bereft of talent when you came in and you went through a couple years without – I think Glyn, Glyn Milburn was the first Pro Bowler for a few year period there and I don’t, I don’t know that you have to have a team of Pro Bowlers to win. Again, it’s a popularity contest but it does underscore your talent level and you managed to win games without having the best talent on the field but, usually, it helps. How do you, I mean how do you deal with the fact that you a team that, even y’know Alshon Jeffery is probably a Pro Bowler if he plays all year but he didn’t play enough. How do you deal with this idea that your undermanned? That your talent isn’t what the, the opponent’s is, and I know football is an emotional game. But, at some point…..**Wanny jumps in and begins talking**

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Kirkwood wrote:
Mully wrote:
When, when you, ah, when you start talking about the Bears you know we mention the talent gap they seem to have. Today, the Pro Bowl will be announced, the players and the Pro Bowl, and, uh, you know, again, I don’t anticipate any Bears making the Pro Bowl; I think that Jay Cutler has been their best player this year, Dave. I don’t think, uh, I think there’s just too many guys to choose from in terms of Pro Bowl quarterbacks and he didn’t finish very high in fan balloting but again it’s a popularity contest. I don’t know how the players feel about him or the front office guys but I don’t anticipate the Bears having a Pro Bowler. Ah, uh, someone said Matt Slauson is a possibility, uh, certainly he wasn’t involved in the fan vote, but we’ll see, we’ll see if they’re shut out. You, you oversaw the destruction really, the final gasp if you will of the ’85 team. There was some talent there but, uh, you were kinda bereft of talent when you came in and you went through a couple years without – I think Glyn, Glyn Milburn was the first Pro Bowler for a few year period there and I don’t, I don’t know that you have to have a team of Pro Bowlers to win. Again, it’s a popularity contest but it does underscore your talent level and you managed to win games without having the best talent on the field but, usually, it helps. How do you, I mean how do you deal with the fact that you a team that, even y’know Alshon Jeffery is probably a Pro Bowler if he plays all year but he didn’t play enough. How do you deal with this idea that your undermanned? That your talent isn’t what the, the opponent’s is, and I know football is an emotional game. But, at some point…..**Wanny jumps in and begins talking**

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes! I heard that one this morning and immediately thought of this thread!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:57 pm 

spmack wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Mully wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes! I heard that one this morning and immediately thought of this thread!

My drive is 15 minutes to work. I was kinda hoping that Mully would go for it and it would last my whole drive.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Arrenello's in Glenwood, IL
How is that guy still on the radio?
Also, their talk with Sounded to me like this:

"You don't need talent to win the Super Bowl"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:43 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:
Mully wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:22 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Nobody is as funny as Mike Mulligan thinks he is.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:25 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
:lol: That is awesome. Good for Wanny for jumping in and cutting that stupid bastard off mid-sentence.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:34 am 

He had one with Greg Gabriel this morning I may try to transcribe unless someone wants to do it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:47 am 
100000 CLUB

No thanks. I've read a few of Leash's posts already this morning. That is enough brain torture for one day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:48 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
No thanks. I've read a few of Leash's posts already this morning. That is enough brain torture for one day.

You realize you are not a bright individual, right? I mean, I can take the terrible insults as long as you realize that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:48 am 

spmack wrote:
He had one with Greg Gabriel this morning I may try to transcribe unless someone wants to do it.

Currently being done. Another great one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
spmack wrote:

He opened the call with the same fucking thing Kirkwood posted. His actual 'question' was can a team be snubbed for not having any Pro Bowlers if they didn't actually deserve to have any? My head nearly exploded.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:59 am 

Quote:
Y’know Greg, we talked earlier in year the year about-ah, um, kinda, uh, the Jay Cutler Watch if you will, just the way we monitor his body language and his facial expressions and all that stuff. There is now a frustration level that is setting in there, ah, um, Jay has s-still b-been a fine citizen – I’m not suggesting anything other than that – but I would imagine that, uh, that the fact that his receiving corps is as beaten up as it is, is getting to him. There seems to be some kind of tipping point the Bears have reached where they just don’t have enough guys on the field. They-they, ah, I think 28% of their passes last week were completed to wide receivers. We saw Jay take a couple of sacks partly because he was hanging onto the ball too long and, uuuh, and that’s part-ly because he-you can’t get guys open. Th-there are guys out there that unfortunately don’t seem capable of getting themselves open. How do you, ah-um, how do you handle that here in the last couple games of the year? Is there any element? Is there any part of you – any part of them – that would like to see David Fales before this thing is over? Is there any point, ah i-if you start going to a guy like that Fales are you attempting play for the draft pick? The Bears have a good chance of catching the Lions here. They’re, they’re, uh, looking at a top ten pick if things don’t work out. Is there value in that?

Mully! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:01 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Mully wrote:

Re-worded:

"The Bears have no Pro Bowlers. As a coach, how do you overcome the potential for players to start to believe they are undermanned every week?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
leashyourkids wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

You realize you are not a bright individual, right? I mean, I can take the terrible insults as long as you realize that.

Don't be so sensitive. Your posts were pretty bad.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:57 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Don't be so sensitive. Your posts were pretty bad.
This guy gets it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

Were?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Were?

Chill, Frank. No need to kick a man when he's down.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:09 pm 

I'm going to need you all to get off my boy Leash.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:40 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Were?

Don't get cocky. They're patronizing you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:30 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
FavreFan wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Were?

Chill, Frank. No need to kick a man when he's down.

That's the best time to kick a man.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next